QH best family asad ahmed khan and his family

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
mr and mrs asad ahmed khan,(KSG) dilshad ahmed khan(mother), and najma ahmed khan(sister), and finally zoya the wife of asad were the best family in QH. not only that very well done. now we cannot even watch with the kids its so vulgar. its a demotion of surbhi joti, that she agreed to do jannat role after sophisticated beautiful zoya. she ruined her image.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that asad and zoya probably would always be the best in some qh fans opinion,including mine but i don't think that Surbhi has demotion herself.
She's had to play alot of roles since Zoya and i believe each character that she has portrayed has helped her to improve her acting ability and to be a diversified actress.I mean some actress do a serial and for 3 years they have to portray the same character.But Surbhi she gets the chance to experiment and learn to portray other characters.She has done this with Zoya,Sanam,Seher and now Janat that i have total confidence in her and her future ventures.

Yes we may not like the characters or the current plot but its has only taken her further.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree that Asad and his family were the best and the classiest family in QH history! I loved to watch their family interactions. Even Ayaan's family had some good moments. Even though it was full of Shireen theatrics and Razia's mind games! Zoya was cute and bubbly, but a classy and independent character too. I loved watching her.

Aahil's was a fully dysfunctional family and that was established from the first few scenes. We could tell this was Tanveer's family. So what can you expect? Sanam impressed me right from the start with her independence and her no nonsense attitude! Seher was also a very different character and had a lot of shades. She went through a huge metamorphosis from Suneheri the thief/con girl with no family or background, to Seher who had a family and a man who loved her as well! I enjoyed all of it.

I agree that Jannat in the scheme of things feels like a demotion, coz she seems quite one dimensional. Not as much range. It's the makers fault for portraying her that way! That may change now that she is getting more of a sense of her old self. Memory loss does not make someone a different person. You just have no access to your past, but you are still you! 

Agreed that the content of the show has got vulgar and disturbing and definitely not one that can be watched with the whole family anymore!  
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't watch QH1. Part of what drew me towards QH2 was indeed the dysfunctional and imperfect family. Now I know QH1 too had an imperfect and dysfunctional family, but it was different.
I loved Sanam. Didn't watch QH1 enough, but Zoya was not my type of heroine. Sanam was. She didn't keep quiet, she gave back. And she didn't do it in any OTT bhashan fashion. She wasn't stupid, she had brains. And much more.

Jannat--I have no words. Neither she nor the track connect to me as a viewer.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Indeed AAK family was best...I just love to see Khan villa on my screen. 😳
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I didn't watch QH1. Part of what drew me towards QH2 was indeed the dysfunctional and imperfect family. Now I know QH1 too had an imperfect and dysfunctional family, but it was different.

I loved Sanam. Didn't watch QH1 enough, but Zoya was not my type of heroine. Sanam was. She didn't keep quiet, she gave back. And she didn't do it in any OTT bhashan fashion. She wasn't stupid, she had brains. And much more.

Jannat--I have no words. Neither she nor the track connect to me as a viewer.

when u haven't watched qh 1 then how come u know that how zoya was she always gave it back to asad whenever he said her something u should watch the episodes where zoya came to live in asad's house as a guest she found a mother in dilshad which she never had despite of being a guest she had the audacity to argue with asad wherever she found that he was wrong u should watch that star falling scene u will get ur answers
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i really miss my dillu ammi tamatar n asya
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did watch Q1 (well till the end of Ajmer track and when Zoya decided not to tell Asad about Tanveer reality because Tanveer said she knew about her father)...also skimmed through the rest till the end as well when I started with Q2...
Q1 had a lot of scope for a GREAT family drama, BUT none of the family issues tracks were dealt with and ALL of them just fizzled out VERY anticlimactically...

As for the family's the one thing I LOVED was the step siblings relations portrayal between Asad and Ayan as well as the rest of the sisters from both the families...
One thing odd that striked me with Asad's family was how much closer they showed Zoya with Dilshad than Najma and it kind of took away the realism for me from that family...I also loved Raziya and her family drama part as well..
But Dilshad was actually THE BEST character for me in Q1...

Zoya is not my type of heroine either since I don't relate that much to OTT characters and honestly Sj's acting as Sanam is her best work so far IMO.

Come to think of it Sj has played just two different roles with regards to type of character which is Zoya and Sanam...
Sanam is strong, independent, fiesty and passionate but not OTT and most of all mature and not judgmental but not Mahan either...(ofcourse the mahan bit was added later after the swap and the funk taken out too and given to Seher)
Both Jannat and Seher are the same type of characters as Zoya...

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I agree  with you
Because asya (kabhi) u am started watching  QH
AAK family is best but add ayan(vikrant)
This perfect family on television
Those who didn't see QH1they must watch
Bcoz who really loved season 1 they can't  watch season2 and 3.
Y'all Sahil fans and some people like season 2  and 3
I don't like story line 2 and 3
They didn't get trp  like QH1
Sorry if anyone's feelings  hearts 

Edited by azsumay - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: azsumay

Hey I agree  with you

Because asya (kabhi) u am started watching  QH
AAK family is best but add ayan(vikrant)
This perfect family on television
Those who didn't see QH1they must watch
Bcoz who really loved season 1 they can't  watch season2 and 3.
Y'all Sahil fans and some people like season 2  and 3
I don't like story line 2 and 3
They didn't get trp  like QH1
Sorry if anyone's feelings  hearts 

Your right! Season 1 was best, and had the most well rounded story! Pity they didn't explore the whole family story to its full potential! But it was still really good! 

Season2 had a purpose. Mostly Tanveer fall. Also, SAHIL had good chemistry too and got some eyeballs. Overall the twin story also had traction! 

So far Season 3 is sort of in limbo land. Not sure where it's going but hopefully now the narrative will gain some momentum! But I agree. Season 1 family and story were the best!