Sid bana rajveer singh ka gulam aaryan ( sbb)

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sid is now rajveer's slave .roli is in his house and telling rajveer ,she has spoiled proofs now simar won't do any investigation again .vo said "roli came there to know truth abt ichchadhari naagin ' .(what truth ,we should believe i-f article ..sid & maya living together ,or any connection between naagin ,rajveer means bro,husband ...)
in segment rajveer says aaryan ,,(sid name now aaryan ) to kill roli ,roli hiding here & there ,saving herself from aaryan .aaryan is very rough tough person without emotion who wants to kill roli on rajveer's instruction ..he was in black t - shirt ,army pant ..straigh hair with crop (chabuk)and sword ..interesting segment .
No link :-P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srishanthi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I saw in twitter, that girl worked in ssk mentioned "Sid back as Sid in SSk on April or May"...

I don't know, which news is true...
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sid entry vl  probably this week itself...ya i thing that new entry z smwat related to maya...bt felt happy...sid z back bt smewat feelin sad dat he z so rude to his roli...hope they both unite soon finger crossed
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So rajveer is the bad guy yeah???
I have missed some episodes of SSKEdited by Premarlove455 - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishanthi

I saw in twitter, that girl worked in ssk mentioned "Sid back as Sid in SSk on April or May"...

Because in reality he is siddant only brain washed by Rajveer Singh.He has no memory of his life as sid  and he has being given new name and identity so later on  he will return as Sid after Roli works on him . If Aaryan is nag  why will he be slave of any body won't he also be super powerful as  naagin maya.
Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If dat rajveer z nag...relative of maya...y cant they live in forest y they come to human living area and resides in lavish house...y cant they live as snake y always they change into human...ssk writers plz end nagin track dnt show maya again...show rajveer z enemy of bw family and he seek to take revenge on bw family...plz end nagin track
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishanthi

don't believe on her,how many times she gave fake news abt naagin's end . he'l be back as sid in may probably .. Kitna khichenge as aaryan
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premarlove455

So rajveer is the bad guy yeah???
I have missed some episodes of SSK

yes he is new villain
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

If dat rajveer z nag...relative of maya...y cant they live in forest y they come to human living area and resides in lavish house...y cant they live as snake y always they change into human...ssk writers plz end nagin track dnt show maya again...show rajveer z enemy of bw family and he seek to take revenge on bw family...plz end nagin track

may be rv trapped both maya & aaryan or he is big guru or powerful ichchadhari naag than both / relationship with maya ,rajveer who helping her to get sid .everything illogical story u can expect in ssk
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that Sid will be nag, I think he is doing all this coz to save his family.Edited by Premarlove455 - 9 years ago