Virika FF- Written In My Heart (Chp 12 - Pg 9)

KtYammie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Virika FF: Written in my heart

Written in my heart is back. I'm continuing the story but there will be a few changes.

First of all, the reasons I had stopped writing-

1. Lack of response and likes.

2. Studies- major pain in the rear.

3. Lack of inspiration.

4. I was facing the what-am-I going-to-do-with-my-life crisis (still facing it, but it is better now).

The reasons I'm continuing-

1. I'm selfish. I miss Virika something fierce.

2. Now that my exams are over, I've got nothing better to do.

3. I don't care about responses. I'm writing for myself and a few of my friends who love the story.

Changes in the story and a few other things-

1. Because I've boarded the train 'Don't Give a Damn About Responses', I'll not force anyone to like or comment. Because, common, I can't go on threatening readers not to read if they don't plan on reviewing.

2. I will only PM those people who have liked the previous update about the next one.

3. The story is a 17+. Not that I'm the owner of a big F-bomb factory and plan on using my products frequently in my story, but there might be a few scenes which can be a little too much for under seventeen peeps.

4. I'm changing the writing style. The story will be told from Jeevika's and Viren's point of view and not Third person point of view.

5. I'm posting all the previous Chapters of the story down below. Note that, the next chapters will NOT be told from third person point of view.

6. I was thinking of making a playlist for this FF, you know, if I find some song suiting the situation. You can listen if you want.

7. I've edited the earlier chapters and done a few changes here and there. So, it's suggested that you read the story from the start. (And, let me tell you that editing is the most irritating job I've ever come across. So please read or else all my hard work will go in vain.)

8. I'm still working on a banner for this FF.

Edited by KtYammie13 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KtYammie13 thumbnail
Index
Chapter 1 to Chapter 9 - Page 1
Chapter 10 - Page 4
Chapter 11 - Page 7
Chapter 12 - Page 9

Edited by KtYammie13 - 8 years ago
KtYammie13 thumbnail

Chapter 1

It was a busy day for both Vadheras and Chaudharies. It was Manvi and Virat's marriage soon. Both the families had a so called meeting to discuss about the preparations. They were family friends-cum-neighbors. Besides discussing about the wedding preparations, they were also planning about the grand party they were throwing for the youngest member of the family, Jeevika. Yeah, Jeevika, Manvi's younger sister, Viren girlfriend and the most pampered person of the family.

It was the day she was returning from London after her photo shoot. For two months, she was away from them. Everyone was missing her badly, especially Viren. He was the most happy and spry person in the house that day. He couldn't stop smiling and blushing. The very thought of meeting Jeevika, his Jeevika, after two months made him dance and go gaga. He had planned everything! The way he would welcome her, the way he would kiss and hug her, every single thing! He was acting like a crazy lover of hers. Well, it wasn't completely his fault! She was the one who bound him in her love. The house had a really wonderful amount of animal spirits that day. It seemed that the Jeevika' in everyone had woken up.

Viren couldn't concentrate on anything but her. He tried hard to help everyone, but at last, ended up messing everything up. So he was advised not to help them and to go sit in a corner. He obeyed them as he didn't want anything to go wrong. He decided to watch T.V for a while. He was just going to turn it on when the door bell rang.

"Viren, please open the door!" Vanshika said.

He ran to open the door. He opened to see no one in front. So he walked a little to see if anyone was around.

"Statue!" He heard a voice which he was quite used too. But still he was shocked. He was going to turn-

"I said statue. Don't you understand?" He was now sure that it was her. He couldn't stop himself from running to her and taking her in his embrace. He kept kissing her on cheeks.

"I missed you so much sweetheart."

"I missed you too, Viren," she said, giving him a sweet peck on his cheek. Viren then broke the hug and kissed her again, this time on the lips. She too responded with love. It was clear that they were longing for the kiss, the hug and the closeness. They kissed until they were out of breath.

"By the way, Viren, why isn't anyone there in my house?"

"Oh! They're all here with us. Your house is under renovation." He said pulling her by waist and trying to kiss her again.

"Yeah! I saw that! Now back off! I need to surprise the others too!"

Viren realized that their plan would flop if she entered the house.

"Viren? Who is it?" It was Janvi's voice. Jeevika was going to reply when he shut her mouth. Jeevika bit him as a reply to his action.

"Ouch. I thought two weeks in London would've helped you in learning some manners. Like, you know, you shouldn't bite your boyfriend's hand. "

"Yeah," she scoffed. "after spending so much time with me I thought you'd learned a few things. Like, you know, don't ever come in my way." She pretended to glare at him, and then started shoving him aside.

"No. No. No. You cant go inside." He said, trying to stop her.

"Why not? I want to meet Manvi di, Mum, Dad, Uncle, Aunty and my Brother-in-law."

"JJ, it's been so long. I want to spend some time with you. Alone. Lets go on a long drive."

"Viren, I'm tired." She whined.

"JJ, I missed you much. Please, for me." This time he made a more adorable face which melted Jeevika.

"Aww, my baby. Okay fine," she cooed and tweaked his nose.

"You go and sit in the car, I'll bring my license and wallet."

"Fine."

He ran inside and took his license, phone and wallet. On his way back to the car, he messaged Manvi about Jeevika's arrival as he didn't want anyone else to know. He was indeed selfish, when it came to Jeevika. He didn't like to share her with others. And now that he had met her after 2 months, he was on the 9th cloud. He thought of telling Manvi, as she could understand him and not to the others so that no one would disturb them. He was smart, very smart!  

Chapter 2

Listening old songs while on a long drive in rain, perfect! Jeevika loved rains, and so did Viren. Viren didnt actually loved rains, he loved when Jeevika's romantic mode used to turn on after getting drenched up in the rain. he loved to see how Jeevika behaved like a kid after seeing rain. Viren turned to see Jeevika putting her hand out of window and enjoying the rain. The smile on her lips and the glow in her eyes was die for. She saw him staring her and smiled at him. 

"Love you Viren."

"I love you too." 

"Viren, Please stop the car now. I want to enjoy the rain."

" No. Not today."

"Are you stopping or do I have to jump out of the window?"

"Okay. Jump. I'm fine with it." he said with a naughty smirk

"Viren. I won't talk to you."

"Okay. Stop blackmailing."

He parked the car on the side. It was only them on the road, with the trees and the breeze which was like a cherry on the cake. Jeevika without wasting a moment got out. Viren stood there watching her enjoying the rain and getting soaked wet. She looked perfect in the white top and denim shorts. She always made him get tempted. He could never get enough of her. His body was now out of his control seeing her. He automatically walked towards her. He turned her towards him and held her by waist. He tucked the hair coming on her face behind her ear. she was loving his touched, the touch that made her go crazy, the touch that made her go out of her senses, the touch she was missing and longing for all this while. She caressed his face. She had tears in her eyes. 

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." He said holding her hand in his. 

"No! I missed you more." She said like a little kid.

"I missed you more. You have to accept it."

"No. See. I'm the one who surprised you. So that proves that I missed you more."

" Have I ever won in any argument with you?"

Jeevika as her reply pulled him in for a kiss. He wasn't shocked as it was a usual thing for him. Jeevika was not the shy types. Actually, here, she was the one who used to take the first step. she was the one who made him realize his love for her and also, she was the one who had proposed him. She was the one who had kissed him first. She was indeed different than others. And that made Viren love her more and more. The kiss lasted for a long time. How more romantic could it get? He hugged her tight, not wanting to let her go. This action of his showed how much he had missed her all these days. Their romantic moment was disturbed by Viren's phone. They quickly parted. It was Manvi's call. How much Viren regretted of telling about Jeevika's arrival to Manvi! But it was important this time. He was told to bring Jeevika back, as all the preparations were done now. So they got back in the car and drove back home. They soon reached home. Jeevika was fallen asleep by then. She was indeed very tired, but she felt absolutely nothing as long as she was with her love.

"JJ. Wake up, baby. We're home."

"2 mins Viren. Don't be so mean."

"Don't you want to meet everyone? They're waiting for you."

Listening to this, she shot up with a big smile on her face. She got out ofthe car before Viren could say anything. She ran up to the door and rang the bell. He followed her, smiling at her antiques. she was pressing the button impatiently. How much she wanted to meet her mum, dad and di and congratulate her! At last the door opened. There was darkness everywhere. Suddenly, the lights went on and she could see all her friends and family screaming "Surprise!"

She couldn't stop her tears. She was smiling as well as crying. Viren came by her side and held her hand. She looked at him. He then wiped her tears and gave a smile. 

"It was just two months." She ran to her mom and dad and hugged them. 

"We've missed you so much." Her dad said, caressing her hair.

"I'm always on tours. What was so different about this time?"

"What's different is that we wanted you to know that we're proud of you." Her mother said, lovingly. 

"I love you all." She said overjoyed. She had the best family, friends and boyfriend ever. 

"Now stop crying you. Common, here, you forgot your Di." Manvi said, extending her hands for a hug. 

Jeevika went to her and hugged her tight.

"Congrats di. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much."

"By the way, Di, what did you plan about your honeymoon?" She said teasingly.

"Will you ever stop teasing me?"

"Where's the infamous Brother in law of mine?"

"There." She said, pointing towards Virat.

"I missed you Jiju." She said while side hugging Virat.

"I missed you too."

Viren couldn't help smiling seeing Jeevika so happy and excited. She kept taking glances of him as she met her friends and others. Viren wanted to talk to her badly. He at last decided to steal her from others. Yeah, steal her. He went to her and dragged her to a room. 

"JJ, How dare you forget me?"

"Excuse me Mr. Vadhera. Stop blaming me. I know you're jealous that everyone is talking to me and no one is even looking at you." She smiled evilly.

"Is that so? Than why were you looking at me while I was with your friends? Got any answer now?"

"I was... Ummm.. What do you got to do with it? My eyes. I can see whatever I want!"

"Uh-huh. Now be ready to face the consequences." He said coming closer to her.

"Viren." She looked straight into his eyes, biting her lips.

"Yes." He said coming closer.

"I'm too fast for you." She said and ran away.

Chapter 3

Viren returned to the main area after getting tricked by Jeevika. He could see her, ever so happy about her victory. He was staring at her when she noticed it and winked, smiling evilly. He gave her an I-will-get-back-at-you glare and walked away. At last the party was done. It was midnight by now and everyone was tired. The day was a long one for Jeevika. She just wanted to go to bed. At this point of time, she loved the bed, more than anything. She was so sleepy that she didn't even realize that she hadn't seen Viren after the party. She entered her room- the guestroom which she liked a lot and so was given to her and used to sleep there whenever she felt like. The Vadheras liked it when she and her sister came over for a night.

She went directly to the bathroom to change. She was so tired that she didn't even see Viren who was on the bed lurking. He was smiling evilly. She came out of the washroom wearing her favorite Tinkerbelle nightdress, which was gifted to her by Viren.

"Looking nice." Viren said.

"Thank you!" She said throwing herself on the bed closing her eyes. She knew now that he was here, but she was just too tired to tell him to get out.

"You asleep?" He said, trying to open her eyes.

"Shut up, Viren. Let me sleep. I'm jet lagged." She mumbled slapping his hand lightly.

"JJ?" He said, trying to irritate her. "Jeeevvvsss"

He tapped her forehead to wake her up.

"Jeevikaaa? You Awake?" This time he was successful. She woke up in anger and pulled him by collar.

"You better shut up and let me sleep Viren or I will kick you out of the house." She said and pulled over her blanket on her face.

"You can do it. But I have a doubt."

"What now?" She said still in her blanket.

"How will you kick me out of my own house?"

"Ugh! What's your bloody problem?"

"You." He said, grinning at his success.

"What?" She shot up.

"Ya. You. You didn't give me my good night kiss!"

"You know what? Go to hell." She took her blanket and marched towards the door.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where are you going?"

"To sleep with my di."

"But Virat bhai is there in her room."

"What?"

"Yeah. They wanted to spend the night together!"

"As if you didn't, Viren."

"Yeah, even I wanted to stay with you" He said blushing.

"Oh my god! Look who's blushing." She said pulling his cheek

"Now will you give me my kiss?"

"No ways." She again walked towards the bed. "Good night!"

"But Jeevs, I'm not feeling sleepy!" He said crying like a baby. There was no response. Jeevika had already slept. He pulled the blanket over her and caressed her hair. He was happy to be with her after 2 months. He turned off all the lights and lay beside her. He couldn't get enough of staring at her. The glow on her face, her smile, her closed eyes and those long lashes looked perfect in the dim moonlight. She looked like an angel come from heaven. He pulled her sleeping body towards him and she cuddled to him. Soon, both of them drifted off to sleep in each others arm. The night was perfect now that they had each others company.

Next morning, Jeevika's sleep was disturbed by the knocks on her door. She turned to see Viren sleeping like a baby. She just kissed his forehead and went to open the door. It was her sister.

"Jeevika, Fast. Wake Viren and tell him to go to his room before he gets caught."Mavi said.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot." She woke him up and directed him to go to his room. Viren returned to his room and freshened up where as Jeevika got back to bed. She was still very sleepy, so Manvi didn't stop her.

It was afternoon now and she was still sleeping. Viren decided to go and wake her up for the lunch. He entered the room and jumped on to the bed waking Jeevika up all shocked. She looked around the room and at last at Viren who was smiling like a cat with his lips curled up and his eyes shining bright. She couldn't shout at him. She was just awed seeing his cuteness. Had it been anybody else, she would have killed the person that very moment.

"Good afternoon sweetheart!" He greeted her smiling wide.

"Good morning." She said stretching her hands lazily.

"Uh huh. It's afternoon, dear." he said showing her the clock.

"Oh! Good afternoon."

"Now get ready fast. We need to have lunch and then play your favorite game."

"OMG! What? Cricket? We're playing cricket? Say yes. Tell me we're playing! " She said enthusiastically.

He just nodded and smiled at her cuteness. She freshened up and they went downstairs for lunch. 

Chapter 4

"Are you guys serious? We're going to play cricket?" She said sitting on the chair of the dinning table.

"You doubt?" Vikram(Viren's father) said.

"Do you know how much I love you all? You have made my favorite dishes. Eekkss!!! Common now please let's get done with the lunch fast." She said picking up a spoonful of rice.

"Jeevika, we aren't going to play just after lunch! We'll start at 4! First you and Viren have to go and pick up Nira from the airport" Janvi said.

"No! Don't say that she's coming here. No way." She said keeping the spoon back in the dish, her appetite suddenly gone.

"Yes way!" Viren said smirking naughtily. Nira's father was a partner in business. They were family friends. Viren knew how much she hated Nira. The fact that she was Viren's best friend was not known to her yet. She knew that they used to study in the same law college but not that they were best buddies. He used to treat Nira like his sister, but Jeevika never liked that girl. And that's why he didn't tell her about it. The hate she had for this girl was known to everyone in the room. They could smell the troubles coming on their way as they saw Jeevika's face turning red with anger.

"Why the hell are you doing this to me?" She said irritated.

"Its my wedding. And her father wanted to send her early so that she could help us in preparations." Manvi said.

"Ughh!" She said the marched out of the room leaving everyone burst out into laughter.

"Viren, what will happen when she gets to know that Nira is your best friend?" Virat teased.

"Bhai! Please. Don't even say that. I have imagined the scene before hand. She'll kill me. If not that, she would definitely throw me out of this country."

"Yup! It's better that she doesn't know. Else this whole wedding will turn out to be a huge mess." Jeevika's mother said trying to control her laugh.

"Yeah. Now I better go and pacify her." Viren said as he got up and went to her room. Everyone started laughing again remembering the earlier encounters of Jeevika and Nira. Viren hushed them as he was going to open the door.

He saw Jeevika sitting on the other of her bed blabbering things in anger. He picked a book he found and went to her. He knelt down and offered her the book. She accepted it, opened it and started tearing the pages. She kept muttering while ripping off the pages ruthlessly. He just smiled at how cute she looked even when she was angry. She was still a little kid.

After tearing like half of the book, she calmed dawn.

"Done?" He asked leering at her.

"Yes." She said letting out a sigh.

He got up and sat on the bed holding her hands.

"Viren, why does she have to come?"

"See Jeevika, there's a marriage in the house and her father is close to ours. And its just the matter of a few weeks. And she's not that bad."

Jeevika gave him a death glare and cleared her throat.

"You're my boyfriend or hers?"

"Yours!"

"Then support me."

"Okay. I will. But I have a condition!"

"What?"

He spread his arms indicating her to hug him.

She hugged him tightly.

"And..." He said pointing his lips.

"What?"

"I didn't get my good night and good morning kiss."

"Nope. You're not getting it."

"I want it now."

"Nope."

"Don't you know I get what I want?" He said coming closer to her. They were just inches apart from a kiss, when Viren's phone rang. It was none other than Nira. They parted and he whispered a sorry as he picked up the phone. Jeevika's anger was so tangible, it was like a third entity in the room. She would have killed the brat through the phone that very moment.

"She's at the Delhi airport, she'll be here by 4 now!"

"And that's the reason she disturbed us?"

"Why? Did you want kiss me?"

"Of course yes."

"Then do it now. No one's stopping you. "

"Nope. I'm not in mood now." She turned and was about to leave when he pulled her by waist and hugged her to his chest.

"I'll make your mood then!" He said as he nuzzled her neck. He kept on giving wet kisses there as she moaned in pleasure. She turned and caressed his hair looking into his eyes, which were full of love- true and pure- and desire for her. She pulled him in for a kiss. She moved her hands through his hair messing them up as he his hands roamed her back, unzipping her dress. She kept pulling him and hugging him tighter. They and kissed till they were both breathless. Viren moved away the hair from her shoulder and went on dropping soft kisses there while Jeevika kept digging her nails in him. She was completely lost in him. Her hands wildly went on unbuttoning his shirt. He picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed, caressing her face touching and feeling her lips. He went closer to her, staring at her lips and tucked the strand of hair behind her ear, plating a kiss there. He moved to her jawline and then kissed her gently on lips. The gentle kiss kept getting wilder and deeper with each passing moment. He moved on to her nape, giving her love bites as her grip onto him tightened. She moaned a little but loved it.  She loved to love him and to be loved by him. He pulled the blanket to cover them as they were half undressed by now. Jeevika tried to get up but he pulled her causing her to land on his bare chest. She moved her hand through his well built torso and adjusted her head on his shoulder.

"Viren, did you miss me when I was gone?" She asked with her eyes glued on her fingers playing with his.

"I didn't miss you. I missed myself. You dwell in my heart, JJ. You are my heart. Wherever you go , you take my heart with me." He said staring at her intensely.

"Oh, boy. Not that look please."

"Why?"

"You make me fall in love with you all over with that look of yours."

He just smiled at her remark and pulled her closer to him, holding her hand in his and kissing them. Their love session was disturbed by a knock on the door. Jeevika tried to unravel herself from his arms but Viren was reluctant to leave her. He was crazy. Crazy for her. He didn't care of what would happen if they got caught. The only thing he now cared about was her, and of course, their romance.

"Viren. There's someone on the door. Let me go." She said trying to shove him away. But it didn't work. He was still clung to her.

"Jeevika!" It was Manvi. Again.

"Coming, Di."

"Viren." She said glowering at him. She seemed angry now. He thought it would be better to back off. Both of them got up from the bed as fast as they could.

.Jeevika set up her tousled head so that it no longer looked messy. She also adjusted her dress and sent Viren to the washroom.

"Yeah di. Say." She said peeping out of the door she had opened a little so that the mess could not be seen.

"It's nothing. Just wanted to see if Viren was here with you." Manvi said grinning at her.

"Di!" Jeevika said, heated.

"Okay, now. Bye. Enjoy. But remember, you both need to go and pick up Nira from the airport in an hour."

"I know. I know that we need to go and pick up that b****"

"Enjoy that, too." She said still smirking evilly.

Chapter 5

Jeevika waved a goodbye and closed the door again.

"Phew. Thank god it was di." She said sighing out of relief.

"Yup." Viren said coming out of the washroom.

"And Mr. Viren Vadhera, next time when I tell you to back off, you better do that immediately."

"Aye, aye, captain. Now get ready fast. We need to go for shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Yeah. We need to buy some gift for Nira."

"What? No. Why the hell do we need a gift for that girl?"

"Its not any girl. It's Nira. And we need to buy a gift for her as she's returning after long."

"I am not coming. And what relation does she have with you that you are getting so excited for her arrival?" she asked with a stern expression.

"See, it's better we don't get into unnecessary fights because of her. And secondly, Mom has told me to do it." He said, trying to avoid her gaze. He was feeling guilty for lying to her.

"I don't get you. When did you talk to Aunty about this? I never heard." She asked suspiciously.

"Are you suspecting me?"

"No, Viren. But I have a feeling that you are hiding something from me."

"I am not."

"You are Viren. I can see it in your eyes. And I don't understand why you seem so excited for meet that piece of shit. I just don't get it."

"Mind your words Jeevika"

"Now you're arguing with me about her. It's just too much Viren!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Jeevika? I don't understand why you hate her so much. She is not that bad."

"She is the reason for all the wrongs that have happened to me till now. Forget it. You won't understand. And yeah, do one thing. Kill me and make her your girlfriend."

"Jeevika. Just shut up now! She's just my best friend. Okay? And that's why I am doing all this."

"Wow! Best friend? And you never bothered to tell me about it Viren? Why?"

"Because I knew you would be angry and maybe leave me."

"Now, I'm the villain here, right Viren? You've just showed how much you've come to know about me in all these years. Thank you."

"Are you coming with me or not?" He said, completely agitated by now.

"I don't want to come. Bye." she said and walked off the room banging the door behind her.

He let out a sigh and went out to the parking.

He went to the mall and picked up a big fluffy teddy bear for Nira. He then went to the airport to pick her up. Nira was happy to see Viren. She ran to him and hugged him. Viren then helped her with the bags and led her to the car. They drove off the airport.

"What happened, Viren? You seem upset."

"Oh, nothing like that. Just had a small argument with JJ."

"Oh boy! Why do you always argue with her? You are stupid. She's such a sweet girlfriend." She seemed sad and concerned.

"I don't understand why Jeevika has a problem with you. I mean, you are good but she never gets tired of accusing you!"

"Maybe she doesn't like me!".

"Okay, now. Let's go. We're all going to play cricket. Jeevika loves it. So the whole family has planned to do so."

"Oh no, Viren. Please. Not today. Today I want go to the garden with you. The same garden where we all used to go together and have fun."

"But then, what about the game? We can do one thing. We'll go to the garden tomorrow."

"No, Viren. Please. I missed the garden so much."

"Okay fine. Let's go!"

"Good."

They drove to the garden and Viren gifted her teddy bear. Viren was feeling badly guilty. He knew how much Jeevika was excited for the game, but he couldn't make it. Even he forgot about it after sometime. After all, he had seen his best friend after a long time.

It was nine by now and Nira at last agreed to return home after having dinner out. She was happy that Viren was paying so much attention to her.

They entered the Vadhera mansion to see everyone dull and upset. They were all ready with their cricket kit and caps.

"Where were you Viren? I called you like a hundred times." Virat yelled.

"Sorry, bhai. It was on silent."

"And you took so long. You have any idea how worried we were?" Manvi was angry.

"Actually I told Viren to take me to the garden and stuff." Nira said defending him.

"You guys should have started the game/" said Viren.

"As if Jeevika would have agreed to play without you. Ane we were too worried about you. Viren, check your phone once." Janvi said indicating him to check his phone.

He did as said. He saw 34 missed calls of Jeevika and 13 messages saying sorry', I over-reacted', I'm waiting' and please forgive me'.

He scrolled through every message and felt like killing himself for being so careless.

"Oh my god!" He said.

"She is upset. You don't know how much she has cried." Manvi said.

"Where is she?"

"In her room. She is not allowing anyone to enter. You know how she behaves." Vanshika said.

Viren ran to her room and knocked. Nira tried to follow but was stopped by Manvi.

"Don't, Nira!" She said nodding negatively with a firm look on her face. She knew Nira was the cause of all this.

"JJ! Please open the door. It's me. Common, sweetheart. Please open the door." He said knocking the door frantically.

"Go away. Please. Leave me alone." Her weak voice full of sniffs broke his heart into a thousand pieces. He hated it when Jeevika was hurt, and hated it more when he was the cause of it.

"Please Jeevika. For me." He said crying by now.

He heard the voice of a vase crashing down after thudding the door.

"Go away." She cried.

"Please let me in Jeevika." He only said to get no response and continuous sobbing sounds.

He kept on banging the door, but it was of no use. He was told to wait for sometime and let her calm down. How much he wanted to run to her and hug her. He was feeling mortified. He walked around the place aimlessly. Taking rounds outside the door. His mind then struck with an idea. He quickly went outside to the backyard with a ladder and thanked god for the balcony the guestroom had. He crawled up the ladder into the balcony to see Jeevika sitting on the couch with her iPhone. He saw her viewing videos- their videos. He walked and knelt down in front of her. She tried avoided him but he was not a person who could be avoided so easily. 

Chapter 6

"JJ" He said softly placing his hand on hers. Jeevika averted her gaze to ignore him.

"Jeevika I'm seriously very sorry."

She got up and went towards the bed sitting with her back facing him. He followed crawling across the bed and then squeezed her from the back. Jeevika tried to get him off, but he was too strong for her. She sat there quietly, trying to control herself.

"I am really sorry, baby. I know it's my fault. And I am really very guilty. Please forgive me. At least talk to me JJ. I can't see you like this." With this he started sniffling and hugged her tighter.

"I was the one who started all this. I fought with you without any reason. Punish me, slap me, do whatever, but please don't stop talking to me. You know I can't live even a day without you."

Hearing this, Jeevika turned around and cupped his face. Kissing away his tears, she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I am sorry too. I over reacted. Please forgive me."

"No. I was at fault. I am telling you." he said taking her hand in his and kissing it.

"No. It was my fault."

"You want to take the blame? Okay." He said, smiling.

"W*F! That's not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war, baby." He said, making her sit in his lap.

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Then, what about a midnight cricket match?" She said with her eyes shining like a small kid.

" Oh, no!"

"Oh. Yes!"

"No, no, no!"

"Yes, yes, yes. Please."

"Okay fine. But before that, I want a midnight kiss."

"Forget it, you dimwit."

"You called me a dimwit? You'll have to be prepared for the consequences now Mrs. Vadhera."

"What? Mrs. Vadhera? From when did that happen?"

"Just now!" he said and slid a diamond ring down her finger. Jeevika was completely speechless. She had no words to express her happiness. She was in a state of bliss.

"Wha... ho.. OMG!!! Are you serious? Did you just propose me? OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it!"  She said, hopping on the bed like a monkey.

"You doubt?"

"Of course not. You don't know how much... I mean... How happy I am."

"Did you like the ring?"

"I loved it! It's beautiful" And then after a small pause, "and cute."

"More then me?" He said with a puppy dog face.

"You're the cutest creature in the whole universe." She said pulling him in a kiss, a midnight kiss, after a midnight proposal. Viren still remembered when Jeevika had climbed up to his window a night and confessed about her feelings. That was a midnight confession too.

Viren was sleeping like a carefree little child. He had a lot of work and had been running around all day long. And now, he was at rest. It felt like heaven to him. Cozying up in a blanket on a winter night and dreaming about Jeevika. I couldn't get better. He heard a trifling sound of someone opening the window, but he paid no heed to it. He then felt someone tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes with difficulty but then closed them again.

"JJ... In my dreams...uhhuh" he mumbled and sighed before drifting off to sleep again.

He felt someone tap again. He just shrugged the hand off and slept again with a smile.

"Stop, I'm dreaming about Jeevika. Don't disturb." he blabbered, irritated by now.

"Viren. Wake up! It's me. Jeevika." She said trying to wake him up. but it was of no use. She had no other option now. She saw a glass of water on the side table. After smiling evilly, she picked it up and threw it all on his face. He jumped out of the mattress, freaked out.

"Jeevika! You? here?"

"Yup. Me." She said with the brightest smile of hers.

"What the hell are you doing here? You scared the hell outta me."  

"Viren. It's important."

"Is it that important that you woke me up by throwing a glass full of water on me?" He said mockingly.

"I know it and I am sorry. But I wanted to tell you that I had started liking you from long back and I wanted to tell you but I thought you would confess it first, but I was wrong. I know you love me too and I couldn't resist more so now I am here to spill the beans. Viren, I love you!" she said all in a breath.

"What? What? What?"

"Oh common! Don't make me repeat the whole thing again."

"You love me? Seriously?"

"Yeah. How can I jokingly love you idiot?"

"How do you know that I love you?"

"See. That's why I call you a dimwit. You were taking my name in your sleep." Jeevika said.

"Oops." Viren said and bit his tongue.

"And now, are you going to hug and kiss me or I need to do it?"

"You can if you want." He said grinning.

"Stop grinning. You look like a stupid donkey." She said trying to suppress her laughter.

"Hey. That's not fair."

Before he could continue she drew him closer and started kissing him. He kissed her back with more zeal and desire.

"You looked too cute when you were sleeping."

"And you looked cute when you came in my dream to say I Love You'." He said, pulling her closer and touching his forehead to hers. She smiled at his action and hugged him.

A midnight kiss, after a midnight confession. They were therefore called nocturnal creatures of the family.      

"But Viren, when did you buy this ring?" She asked adoring the ring. 

"The day after you left for London."

Jeevika was in a state of bliss. She hugged him again and kissed him on cheeks. He was the best boyfriend ever! And now, the best fianc ever.

Chapter 7

The night was surely an unfathomably good one for Jeevika. She just couldn't stop grinning to herself like an idiot. She had never in life even thought of being proposed this way. But everything was picture perfect when she had him be her side, to love her, care for her and spoil her. She now felt complete gazing at the ring that fitted perfectly in her ring finger. Like, it was made for her, and only her. The whole day seemed to fit together like a stained glass window. A hundred little pieces of different color and mood that, when combined, create a complete picture. The last day had been something like that. The news, the fight, the proposal, all representing different colors and moods.

But all that mattered now was that they were together, forever. Forever, with Viren, even the thought of it gave Jeevika a warm feeling in her stomach. Viren could do things to her that no one could. The feeling of his touch on her body, the warm tingling effect it left, was heavenly. If sparks could fly, they would, surely do when their lips touched.

Lying here, by his side with her head on his chest and hands intertwined with his, her mind kept wandering through the memories, those sweet unforgettable moments of joy he had given to her. Now, that she was with this cute guy whom she loved and was engaged too, she indeed felt on the top of the world. She kept remembering those beautiful moments until they lulled her into a deep sleep filled with sweet dreams of happily ever afters.

The sun rose as it used to do, before and would do till the rest of the eternity. But this morning felt better and warmer. She could feel a warm hand snaking through her waist and pulling. He pulled her so close that there was barely any space left between them. He nuzzled her hair and whispered in the crook of her neck, "Good Morning, love." She shifted her side so that now she was facing him. Her hand made their way to his cheek and she patted it. "Good morning", she said half asleep.

"Time to wake up." He said, kissing her hair.

"Umhm..", she moaned and buried her face into the pillow.

"Now, common, we've got so many things to do. Hurry up, sleepyhead." She replied with a grunt which meant, 'Shut up and let me sleep'. He knew exactly how to wake her up and so he did.

"Hey, what's that on your finger? That's a beautiful ring. Who's is it, by the way?" He asked, loud enough to completely wake her up. She jumped onto him and sat on his stomach, her hand making their way towards his hair.

"Oh, this ring?" she said, her eyes pointing to the ring in her finger. "There is this guy whom I love, like, a lot. Yesterday night he had kind of messed everything up, so this" she said showing him her ring finger, "is the sorry gift"

"Oh really?" He said as he pulled her towards him, grinning widely.

"Oh yes really." She said smiling as she kissed him. He kept pulling her closer and closer as her hands tugged his hair. Finally, they pulled away after some time, breathless.

"Now will you please get off me, Mrs Vadhera?" He said, smiling sheepishly. She hit his chest playfully and got off him. He chuckled and got off the bed making his way to the bathroom.

After freshening up he went down to the main hall while Jeevika, at last agreed to wake up finally and get a shower. After shower she pulled into a dark jeans and a red tank top and put up her hair into a messy bun. She kept glancing at her ring every now and then and blushed remembering the last night. She then went down to join the others for breakfast.

"Heya. Good morning, everyone." She said in a chirpy and cheerful voice.  Everyone turned, amazed by the happiness in her voice.

"Good morning, dear." Dadaji said and everyone smiled warmly asking her to take a seat. She sat down and started eating, humming a tune and lost in her own world.

"Earth to, Jeevs. Where've you lost?" Manvi said.

"Uh? Oh-ye-s-I'm here. Yup!" Jeevika said, blushing.

"OMG! Jeevs? When did this happen? Viren?" Manvi suddenly yelped when she saw the ring in her finger." Common now. Tell us fast. And mind you, I want each and every detail. Each. And. Every. Detail." She said with a funny lopsided grin.

"Okay, so" Jeevika started as her cheeks flushed. "So, we were talking yesterday and he proposed me. That's it." She said, her cheeks turning crimson by the time she had completed her sentence.

"And you are telling us now?" Her mom exclaimed.

"Viren! Say something. You proposed her and we have no idea how and when and WHERE." Virat said, elbowing him. Viren blushed and looked down.

"Ohmigod! Just look at him. Viren, you're blushing." Swamini said pulling his cheeks. Everyone laughed at the comment as Viren blushed even more.

"We couldn't see you propose her. So, Viren, we want you to propose her again. And, don't you dare say no." Virat said teasing him. Viren's head shot up hearing this and he gave a death glare to Virat.

"No! no-ho-I-No, I can't." He said turning towards everyone.

"You'll have to. You've got no choice, dear." Vanshika said swaying her head side to side and trying to hide her laugh.

"But what's the need? I mean, he's already proposed her once." The first words Nira said after being quite all the while.

"He does." Manvi said, as politely as she could. After glaring at her for a while Manvi started again," So, Viren, you know now that you have no choice. So you better get going and think of a super awesome way to propose her in front of us. You get that? Okay then, bye!" She said waving her hand vigorously to shoo him away.

Viren put his hands in the air as if he had surrendered to them and retired to his room. After a while everyone retreated with a plan of meeting half an hour later for the much awaited cricket match. Everyone assembled in the lawn in half an hour and was ready for the match. Dadaji and SB were chosen as the captains and the teams were selected.

"Viren, I wanted to be in your team." She said frowning.

"I wanted that to happen too, angel."

"Can I not exchange my place with Nira? She shouldn't be in your team, I mean in Dadaji's"

"Sweetheart, it's just a game."

"I know. But I miss you. And I seriously don't want that b**** anywhere near you."

"Dear, you're overreacting. Cool down and let's play! Or, is it that you're afraid of me defeating you? Are you scared Miss Jeevika?"

"Don't challenge me. You know I'll win."

"Lets see. The Winner gets what he wants." Viren said with a smirk.

"Agreed!" She said as they parted.

The match was done at last and Jeevika, most of the time was trying to ignore the way Nira was stuck to Viren, just like a chewing gum. It took her great efforts to control her anger the way she felt to church the girl and throw her somewhere far away.

"So JJ? Tell me how do you feel? I mean, You lost the match, how are you feeling after being defeated by the handsome Mr. Viren Singh Vadhera?"

"Shit happens." She said rolling her eyes. She was still shaking from all the adrenaline that'd pumped through her for the last few hours.

"Now, you ready? Remember the bet?"

"What bet?" She said biting her lip as she always did when she lied.

"Look at your face. Don't try to act innocent, angel. I know well."

"Okau. You win. What do you want from me?"

"You exactly know WHAT I want from you."

"What?"

Viren didn't reply, just clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. Now that everyone was looking at them, he knelt to the ground and started.

"I want you, JJ. I want you, forever. I want your hand in mine, your fingers tangled with mine, your scent, that sweet scent which makes me do head over heels, those beautiful eyes where I can see love, and love for me. I want you to accept my heart. And I want you to give you're heart to me. I want you to write my name in your heart. Just like yours is in mine. JJ, It's your name that's written in my heart and it cannot be erased."

She was trying hard to stop smiling between the tears, but it was like her body had gone numb. Yes, he had already proposed her earlier, but this still felt special and lovely.

" Jeevika, I love you. Will you be mine? Will you marry me? Will you write my name in your heart? Forever?"

"It already is, Viren. It already is." She whispered, getting down to her knees- more like falling, because her knees wouldn't cooperate with her- and caressing his cheeks. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. They parted after sometime.

"So? I did it. Happy now?" Viren said, smiling proudly at his own little victory.

"Yes, yes, yes," Manvi said.

"That was so cute." Jeevika's mom gushed, admiring them.

After congratulating them, the families went inside cheering and howling for the newly engaged couple.

Chapter 8

"Oh, I'm going to kill you and enjoy each drop of that tasty blood of yours, sweets." He said licking his lips lunging  towards her.

"In your dreams Viren." She said giggling and walking backwards.

"I'm dead serious! I'm a vampire. That's what I do. I suck the blood out of humans like you. Now play nice and let's make it fast."

"Viren, now stop it. You're too cute to be a vampire."

"But you like vampires, don't you?"

"Yeah I do. Now back off!"

"Oh, no, no!" He said, and the next moment he scooped her up and threw her on his shoulder.

"Viren, what are you doing? Put me down! Please..." She couldn't stop laughing.

"Hush. Everyone's sleeping. You'll wake them up."

"You don't tell me that, okay! Where are we going?? At least tell me that."

"You don't need to know. You're my treat tonight."

"Stop acting. It does not suit you!"

"Ouch. That was rude, JJ. That's not the way you talk to your husband." He said in a husky voice which always brought the warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach. He put her down in front of her room and moved her hair to one side.

"What you doing Viren?" She whispered and let out a ragged breath. His breath played on the skin of her neck as he kissed her softly.

"I told you, you are my little treat tonight." Saying so he moved away and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. The desire in his eyes was evident. She leaned in towards her, ready for a kiss when they heard someone clearing their throat. They parted quickly as the lights turned on. All the color drained out of Viren's face as soon as he saw Jeevika's mother standing there. And right then he knew what came forward was now inevitable. He quickly stole a glance at Jeevika and saw her swearing under her breath. He couldn't stop the smile which came when he realized that he knew exactly what she must be cussing.

"Shit on a stick."

She had a whole lot of words starting from F's and also a big lot of never ending cusses. He always found it funny and cute. The look on her face when she used them was kinda cute, he thought.

"Earth to Viren, you're smiling like a lunatic." She whispered to him. The smile on his face immediately changed into a frown.

"I'm feeling sleepy. Goodnight, mom. Bye, Viren." Jeevika faked a yawn and turned to go to her room.

"We need to talk. You and me, Jeevika." Her mother said in a firm voice. The warning bells ringing in Jeevika's mind went louder. That was not going to be easy.

"I guess I'll see you later Hone- I mean Jeevika. I'll see you later Jeevika," Viren said, waving to her and smirking evilly to Jeevika. Her look alone said it all. She was going to strangle him later, with love off course. He walked off to his room, a vice decision', he thought to himself.

"Jeevika, I think its time we have a little talk about this."

"Go on mom, I'm listening."

"Okay, I'm not going to beat around the bush. So, let me get this straight. You need to be careful dear! Don't do anything stupid, you won't right?"

"Off course I won't, mom! Seriously."

"You are careful, right?"

"Oh God! Mom, you are unbelievable. We haven't slept together. We haven't like, slept'- slept together. Please let's not talk about it. So gross!!!!!"

"That's good. I thin-"

"No, mom. I seriously won't be able to sleep tonight! And besides, I don't think I can sit through another birds and bees conversation with you. The last time we had one like this, I couldn't sleep for the whole week. Bye, goodnight." She kissed her mother's cheek and yanked open the door.

"Don't worry mom, you can trust me. I won't let you down. Ever." She smiled and then closed the door.

"I trust you dear, and I also trust him. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks mom. Love ya, good night!"

The next morning was not as gross as the previous night. Everyone was busy in their work. It was just 2 weeks for the grand wedding and 1 day for the official engagement of Virat and Manvi. The preparations were in full swing and the family's enthusiasm and excitement knew no limits.

"Morning sunshine!" Viren said, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek, startling her. She gasped out of surprise and he chuckled. The sound of his deep chuckles always sent shivers down her spine.

"Good morning, handsome." She winked at him and gave a cheeky smile.

"Thank the lords! I thought you were going to choke me to death the moment you see me again."

"And why did you think I would do that?" she said tweaking his nose.

"Hmmm, nothing, forget it." He said repeating her actions.

"Okay, bye. I need to help mom with the backyard cleaning thing. Even Nira is joining us" She said, her face clearly showed how annoyed she was.

"You want me to come?"

"No you'll just be a distraction sweetheart." She gave a flirtatious smile and strode out to the backyard.

The backyard was cleaned and the garden was decorated. Just the lighting part was remaining.

"Jeevika, dear, can you please bring the lights from the storeroom? Everyone seems busy." He mom said after the cleaning was done.

"Yeah, sure mom,"

She went to the store and picked up the bundle of lightings kept aside. While walking down the stairs she saw Viren instructing the decorators. He moved so gracefully, so fluidly. She couldn't take her eyes off him. And when she finally did, her gaze fell on the little crawling thing on her hand. She had a special dislike towards the crawling creatures. She hated them and was scared of them to death. She dropped the lighting and tried to move, but it was too late. It got tangled in her ankle making her fall hard on her rear. That was a hard fall.

"Creepy little crawling beast! Yeew!!!! I hate you so much," She said loudly. By the time, everyone came running to see what was wrong.

"Pathetic creatures! Why do need to climb and get their yuckie little crawling legs-or god knows what they are-on me?"

"Don't worry JJ, I got you. Now let's get you to the room. You've had a hard fall." Viren said helping her sit up.

"Oww! That hurts. I don't think I can walk."

"No problemo!" He winked and scooped her up bridal style, carrying her to the room.

"I think I broke my butt." She said, wincing as he placed her on the bed. "And my ankle hurts."

"I'll call Virat bhai, he'll know how serious this is. Hold on a second, I'll be back!" He said, leaving the room as the others entered. Soon, Viren reentered with Virat.

"Oh, it's just a small sprain. Nothing serious, she'll be fine by the next week." He said after a few minutes of examining.

"I swear I'll kill that ugly little monster the next time!"

"That won't be needed Jeevs, he'll probably already have died cause of your screaming." Manvi teased. Everyone laughed at that and Manvi got a pillow on her face in return as a reply.

"Good for him." Jeevika said smiling tightly.

"Well, Jeevika, You need to take it slow, walk less and give some rest to your ankle. Don't move out of the bed today. You get that?" Virat said.

"Yes Doctor! Now everyone, out of the room and back to work. Come on, now. Fast! And you, Viren, you need to get me a cup of coffee." She said eyeing Viren

"So now, you're bossing on us? Me? "Viren said when everyone else left.

"Who knew spraining your leg and getting to order everyone could be so much fun!"

"Really? Are you enjoying it?"

"Well, other that the fact that I seriously doubt my butt is still in place, and that my ankle is paining, YES I'm  enjoying."

"Alright then I guess I'll jump off the stairs too." He said leaning in towards her and kissed her on the cheek before moving away and running towards the door. 

Edited by KtYammie13 - 9 years ago
KtYammie13 thumbnail

Chapter 9

Jeevika's POV.

I tiptoed down the stairs and towards the kitchen. My stomach was rumbling. I needed food. Real food. Something greasy or sweet and full of calories. I'd been living on those godawful salads for too long. I opened the refrigerator and searched.

"Ooh la la. I found you, my love." This new love of mine was a delicious creamy chocolate cake. Oh my god, my mouth was watering just from the sight of it. I could already feel the cake melting on my tongue. I pulled it out and set it on the counter, slicing out a huge piece from it and serving it to myself on a plate. Mum would've been proud of my manners right now. If it wasn't past midnight I would've showed it off to her as a proof that I wasn't as 'unladylike' as she claimed me to be.

But then, ladies weren't supposed to have this big ass slice of cake on their plates. Whatever. I'd reached my limit of being ladylike for tonight.

Baby steps.

I sat on the couch and started shoving spoonful of cake in my mouth. It felt like velvet. I moaned. It was paradise. If only my manager could see me right now. He'd have a stroke- a much deserved one- seeing me eating so 'unhealthy' and 'fatty' (his words, not mine). I was half tempted to mail him a picture of me like this- just for the fun of it and because my manager was a real pain in the rear.

Almost everyone in my family hated him. Why he was still having his job? Because he was good at it. My temporary career was one of the most competitive one. One wrong move and everything went to hell. All the hard work, the sacrifices- everything. One mistake was all it took for your opponents to stomp over you and your dreams.

And yeah, everyone was an opponent. No matter how sweet, sugar coated talks they did, no one was really genuine. No one was a true friend. No one was trustworthy.

Modelling wasn't my true profession. I had a degree in law, just like Viren. In fact I'd graduated from his college just three years after him. And I was going to join the firm next year.

Modelling was my mom's dream- one which never came true. So in a sense I was doing it on her behalf. The first few years were fun, but now, it was tiring and exhausting. All the publicity and popularity was too much to handle. The fake smile, the fake grace and poise was getting on my nerves.

Because, this was me. The girl who was curled up in the couch eating a cake which contains god knows how many calories. The girls who couldn't walk a few feet without stumbling and couldn't sit without a slouch. The girl who'd fallen on the stairs and sprained her ankle not long ago. The girl who was so clumsy, she fell almost everyday. That was me. Jeevika.

The flawless girl who was always smiling- even if she had crowshit on her head,- and always knew what to say or how to behave? Nope. Not at all.

It was just a few more months to go. Then I'd be free from everything. I'd be home in my jammies instead of those tight dresses which felt more like I had a boa constrictor wrapped around me. I'd get to spend more time with Viren than ever. These last two years had been hectic. And I was tried of the long distance thing going on between us.

My contract was ending this year. And-

"You're not going to share that with your fianc?" I choked on the cake and the plate flew from my hands. If it weren't for my ninja reflexes the whole house would've woken up.

"Holy crap! Viren, you scared five years off my life," I whisper-yelled as I turned and found him standing right behind me. He walked around to the front and flopped down besides me. The dim moonlight illuminated his face. His cheekbones looked sharper, his jaw stronger and his eyes darker. If it weren't for his hair sticking out in every which direction, he'd look dangerous- in a deliciously hot way. Right now he looked sexy. And adorable.

His full lips crept up into a lazy smile and my heart jumped. I licked my lips, the cake long forgotten. Seeing my reaction his smile grew into a grin, showing off those totally lickable dimples. Damn, if the guy didn't know he was hot stuff. Taking the opportunity of my inability to move or respond, he took the plate from my hand and shoved a spoonful of my chocolate cake into his mouth.

That snapped me out of my reverie.

"Hey, that's mine. If you want some go and take it from the fridge." I lunged for the plate but he turned around. And continued eating.

"I'm taking care of you. I don't want you getting fat, you see," he mumbled  around a mouthful.

"No. I don't. Gimme my cake, Viren. Or I swear to god I'm going to scratch you so bad you'll have scars for the rest of the week. And then you'll have to explain everyone exactly how you got them."

That got his attention. He turned to me slowly and swallowed. His adam's apple bobbed, and my gaze went to his neck. Sweet Jesus. I shook my head to clear the cloud of lust. Gosh, I was behaving like a horny teenager.

"Oh no, you wouldn't. Would you?"

I took the plate from his hands and flashed him a sickeningly sweet smile.

"What do you think?"

He groaned but surrendered, lifting his hands in the air. "Yeah, that's better."

"Anyway, your manager permitted you to eat that?" He frowned, pointing at my plate. He leaned towards me, his eyes still on the plate.

"When have I ever asked for his permission to do anything?"

"Yeah, but he does act like he owns you," he mumbled, making grabby hands at my cake. I hit it with my spoon and then shoved the last big piece in my mouth. I gave him a victorious toothy smile.

"You're the most selfish witch I've ever known. You know that right? You denied to share your food with a hungry man." He sighed a long dramatic sigh.

"If you're hungry why don't you just go to the kitchen and eat something?"

"I wanted to eat from your plate. You know what they about couples eating from the same plate."

My eyes rolled so hard I was sure one of them detached from its retina. "You're such a drama queen, Viren. You're just too lazy to go to the kitchen."  

He gave me a sheepish smile and then winked. "Yeah, that and why walk all the way to the kitchen when I can have my cake sitting here."

I snorted. "Yeah, because you're secretly a wizard and can make food appear in front of you with the snap of your fingers," I said incredulously. I loved this man but sometimes he acted like a dork.

"No babe, I'm no wizard. But believe me when I say I can get a taste of the cake without having to move from this couch." His gaze fell to my lips and then, I finally understood what he meant. 

Okaaay. I agree. I am the dork.

He leaned towards me and his spicy outdoorsy scent attacked my senses. As creepy as it was I'd always loved the way he smelled. He leaned in further so that he had me beneath him and his hands were on the either side of my head. My breath came in gasps. My body tingled with anticipation. I peered up at him through my lashes. His lips were just a few inches away. I closed the distance between us and placed my lips on his. They were firm and strong but smooth and soft at the same time. He tasted of chocolate.

My hands found his hair, running through them and tugging him closer and closer. He balanced his weight on one hand so he wouldn't crush me and the caressed my cheek with the other. Then he touched my chin, tilting it slightly. The kiss was lazy and sweet. Slow and sensual.  And perfect. Just like he was. If I'd thought eating cake was paradise, this was the mother of all freaking paradises.

When we parted for a breather he said in a gruff voice, "Finally caught on with my line of thoughts?"

"Oh my god, you're such a perv" And such a good kisser.

"No baby, you should just listen to the other guys talking when they think there's no female around them. Trust me, you'd want to wash your ears and brain with detergent."

"Whatever. I think we should stop testing our luck and go back to my room." We'd be *soo*o busted if my parents caught us like this.

"Yeah, you're right. It didn't go well the last time." He grimaced at the memory and got up, only after giving me a small peck on the lips. Then he held out a hand to help me stand up. I was glad because honestly, I was pretty sure my knees would give out- his sweet yet sexy toe curling kisses were to be blamed. I couldn't help but smile shyly.

We started walking to my room, hand in hand, fingers intertwined. I couldn't wipe the silly smile off my face. The silly smile that only Viren could bring to my lips. He brought our intertwined hands to his lips and kissed my knuckles. Then he kissed my ring finger, right on the diamond ring he'd given me, and I was going to melt into a puddle at his feet. I kissed him on the cheek. The guy was just irresistible. Especially when he did stuff like that.

We were just passing my parent's room when I heard muffled voices and whispers. The door was closed and lights were off, so I was half afraid to hear them. Because I didn't want to accidentally hear something that would make me vomit in my mouth or smash my ears with a sledgehammer. But then their voices raised and I heard my mother saying something like, "...but she needs to know..."

Oh, this was interesting. I was all ears now. I pulled Viren with me and placed my ear on the door for better clarity. I knew I shouldn't have done that. If my parents saw me and Viren together right now, they'd kill us. But I was too curios to care. You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. I scoffed inwardly. Yeah, like I cared.

"We'll tell her. But not right now-"

"When? When do you plan on telling her? We don't have much time." Mum's voice came from the other side. She sounded sad and frustrated.

"Its going to hurt her. Don't you understand? I'm protecting my daughter." Uh- oh. Dad was sounding pissed. Whatever this was, it wasn't good.

"She's my daughter too. I'm thinking about her. And I think she needs to know. She has the right to know her-"

"Shut up. Drop it. Okay? I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to the study room." There was rustling of clothes- comforters most probably- but I didn't wait to know what exactly. Viren grabbed my hand and we ran, trying to be as quite as we could. We rounded the corner to my room and waited.

Thank god the study room was in the opposite direction. And thank god my room was in a corner. I'd never felt more glad about choosing it. Once the sound of footsteps receded and we were sure Dad was gone, we tip toed to my room and entered. The door creaked a little like it always did (the reason we didn't run directly into the room) when we closed it behind us.

"Whew. That was close," Viren said, sounding as breathless as I felt from the adrenaline and the running. We sat silently on the bed for sometime. I was still trying to control my shaking when he tugged me back to lie besides him. My mind was reeling from what we'd just heard.

Who were they talking about? Manvi di? Or me? What did 'she' need to know? Who was Dad trying to protect? And from what? My parents were the kind who never fought. Like, ever. So, this was something serious. Wha-

"Breath, Jeevika." Viren's soft voice broke through my thoughts and a warm calloused hand cupped my cheek. I hadn't realized I'd stopped breathing.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. It didn't make me feel better but at least I didn't choke myself to death. I took another breath that didn't seem to reach my lungs and said, "What do you think that was about? Who were they talking about? And what was to be known? I don't under-"

"Shhh, JJ calm down." He kept caressing my cheek and my back and it did calm me. My shaking stopped. Almost, I mean. His hand had a soothing effect on my nerves. Then he shifted and pulled me close to his chest so that my head rested on his chest and kissed the side of my head. He kept rubbing my back.

"I'm so confused Viren. I've never seen Mum and Dad fight like that. What do you think it was all about?" I was kinda scary.

He sighed softly and then said in a sad voice, "I don't have any idea what they were talking about."

"Maybe I'll just go and talk to them myself. I'll tell them I heard them and ask them to tell me."

"JJ, honestly, I don't think that's a good idea. Whatever it is, they'll tell you when they're ready. Pushing them will get you nowhere. And Manvi isn't here too."

I tipped my head up to look at him. "Yeah, you're right. I'll talk to Di about it first. Maybe she knows about what's going on." Di was on her honeymoon. They'd gone to Australia the day after their wedding, which was held two weeks ago.

Viren's arms tightened around me. "Okay sweetheart, go to sleep now."

So I closed my eyes drifted off into a restless sleep.     

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
[:D/] Edited by Protego_Maxima - 9 years ago
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
**Unres**

So happy that you are back with the story!
Totally loved it
Thanks for continuing😊
Read the whole story again and falling for it more and more! πŸ˜›
Truely this story is "Written in my heart" πŸ˜³
Continue soon!
Keep rocking the story
Edited by MyKryan - 9 years ago
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yamini! You're back! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved your stories and writings and will definitely read this one again. However I'll have to reread the previous chapters to recall what the story was, so give me little time. I'll definitely comment as and when I read it.
Cheers
Juju!
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail

OMG LOOK WHO IS BACK!  πŸ₯³

Welcome back Gabbar. πŸ€— I can't tell you how happy I'm right now. πŸ˜ƒ You surely do good deeds at times! πŸ˜†

Read the story once again and fell in love with it even more.  Now that you're back, I expect to get fast updates, yeah lazy-sleepyhead? 😳 And the last update was fantastic! I surely love this Jeevika more and now I'm craving for a chocolate cake too! 

We need to chat soon. πŸ˜ƒ

And lastly, I missed you, and I loveee you! β€οΈ

KtYammie13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aaliya.KryAn-

OMG LOOK WHO IS BACK!  πŸ₯³

Welcome back Gabbar. πŸ€— I can't tell you how happy I'm right now. πŸ˜ƒ You surely do good deeds at times! πŸ˜†

Read the story once again and fell in love with it even more.  Now that you're back, I expect to get fast updates, yeah lazy-sleepyhead? 😳 And the last update was fantastic! I surely love this Jeevika more and now I'm craving for a chocolate cake too! 

We need to chat soon. πŸ˜ƒ

And lastly, I missed you, and I loveee you! β€οΈ

I missed you too!! So much.
I'm so glad you liked it. πŸ˜‰
karankrysle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see you write again. good update.