ll AbhiGya/TiSha AT#121- IMPORTANT Note/Intro/Rules Pg 1 ll

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

***Usne Toh Sirf Mujhe Propose Kiya Tha...Yeh Kiss Ki Baat...***

Dedicated to characters we love, Abhi and Pragya from KumKum Bhagya and Sriti Jha and Shabir Ahluwalia who portray them.

We fondly call em AbhiGya and TiSha we love their

offscreen dosti and mast!

*Touchwood*

DON'T USE THE CREATIONS THAT ARE NOT FTU

AND OF THOSE YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE

CREDIT TO KKB CG AND TUMBLR 

AND ORIGINAL MAKERS

Edited by deefan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail

SHABIR AHLUWALIA

BIRTHDATE : 10 August 1979

SUN SIGN:  Leo

Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia is an Indian television actor, best known for his roles  as Rishi Garewal in the Kahiin To Hoga and Milind Mishra in the serial Kayamath. He made his debut in Bollywood with the movie Shootout At Lokhandwala. His second movie was Mission Istanbul (2008).

His good looks and acting abilities have earned him a large fandom

And he is now a proud father to a lil baby rockstar! Azai Ahluwalia (b.26thJuly2014)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SRITI JHA

BIRTHDATE :  February 26, 1986

SUN SIGN :  Pisces

HEIGHT : 5ft 5inch

SHOWS : Dhoom Machao Dhoom || Jiya Jale, Jyoti || Shaurya aur Suhani ||Rakt Sambandh || Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhav? || Balika Vadhu || Kumkum Bhagya

Sriti's specialty lies in her choice of different roles and her versatile performances.She excels at playing diametrically different characters sometimes in the same show,case in point being her performances as Sudha/Devika in Jyoti, Sandhya/Vrinda in Rakt Sambandh, and Jhanvi/Sia in Saubhagyawati Bhava for which she has won widespread acclaim.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Abhishek Prem Mehra

Abhishek or Abhi as his fans call him doesn't think at all and just lives by the minute.Abhi's  driving force in life are the perks that come along with being a rockstar.- money, girls, and most importantly the adulation which is what he craves for. 

Abhishek aka Abhi is a Rockstar, his songs have caught the fancy of the nation.

He loves the status, power, money and respect his success has brought.

Pragya Abhishek Mehra

Pragya is a girl who believes in herself.She is responsible and very mature yet a simple girl. She's nice, smart and loves her family. She is a very positive girl who sees happiness in everything.  There is a lot of depth in the character.

Pragya is the most practical person ever, deeply grounded in her middle-class existence... taking care of the family, the family hall, and also getting extra income from her job as an Asst. Professor.  She is the older daughter of the Arora household.

Pragya abhors dreams and wishes calling them a waste of time and is never able to understand her sister Bulbul who is caught up in a whirlwind of her own dreams and is ready to give up anything for them.

Shy, introvertish, be-spectacled, bookish, meekish and a true-blue bookworm, Pragya has nevertheless taken over the responsibility of additionally supporting her mother, along with keeping her perky stylish dream-filled and adrenaline fuelled sister Bulbul out of her hapless mothers hair.

deefan thumbnail

Our Family Rules...

Please read the rules in detail in this post, this should apply to all of the forum and to our AT: Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines * Follow IF Code of Conduct every time *

Refrain from quoting more than three times. It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time. Please use @membername instead.

This thread is meant for the discussion of Abhi & Pragya: Abhigya and Shabir & Sriti: TiSha. Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars (unless they relate to the epsiode content, Abhigya, TiSha and important to the discussion). Keep fan-wars out of this appreciation thread.

No mocking or bashing characters and other IF members Comparisons between this show and any other show are not allowed.

A new thread will be made once we cross 145 pages of the existing thread. DO NOT POST or RES in a new thread till the current thread has reached 150 pages.

Have Fun AT family!!!!
deefan thumbnail

lll MEMBERS lll

|| -Tia- || -Martinski- || Diahh || Samarth300 || abhigya24 || renukha871 || -mina- || ||MsTiara||

|| vivkriti || Lkb7 || -RatiTheAngel-|| kubare || Anbhigya || abhiyaneetu ||Annarichand || Absoluv || Ananya80 || -AngelaKaParI- ||-AriaNe- || Asma || blue_rose2013||

|| Birdiee || Couch-Potato || devashree_h || -DreamWeaver- || flutterby || Heebs ||halifax004||--Janvie-|| -kanishka-  || kateyes || kdsubs || KSGmaniac_24579 || lazee.bee ||  MarGan  || -...mohini...-||misakiscarlet || mjht_one || Megher_Palok ||Meriam25 || Niistaa || ._Pari_. || Preeah ||

||ParinLyksShakti || re123 || ..RIAnNE.. || rkis || ranirox4500 || sara7iris || shruti2s ||SplashRain || sadiasazia || Shanu1818 || -Swetha- || SNoshin || SritiFan || Shanizz|| suhasini2727 ||

|| Star_girl || ST0207 || saba-ramisa || ..Tamanna || -TM- || UsernameLoading || VasusenaRadheya || Vivirti_Suvian2 || watsup || xaviara || ZaYaHolic || 

|| -babydoll-|| suhasini2727 || kiranlovsriti || Arshlishraragna || Sundari1 || happygirl123 || nami2811 ||  Angela_Gorkes || Chandni || -SaRuv- ||  

||  Smala ||   anant90 ||   indi ||  .Nafisa.|| lily9891 ||-Eris- || erica316 ||  nawshi ||JazzyM || erica316 ||  nawshi || ilan_kart92 ||   coolgirl3 || zackandjoshyusramazhar1|| ...Shakti...||   -MyMy- || -silhouette- ||  docnuss || harisha_kb ||

|| Ashlaika ||edabella || Shivanie05 ||  Vanilla.sky || Kruths97 || ...Tahniat... || qubool_hai || Anny90 || Gitanjali

|| lovelureemu || ArshArshi || -Mandeep- || 26javey ||

|| -TeriGalliyan- || Granger.Malfoy || Barbievish20 || nehaarshi09 || Mkgp88 || -Cuytee ||

llBloomBelievxll llOnrillall  llNuhall ll llSaraDONll llVaishull llAnushall

llSimsim25ll llTazzyll llUltimate_FanGirlll ||Peridot|| ll HARNIMll llIamMeethull

lldeefanll 

Like to get added?

Please PM me to get your name added in the members list

deefan thumbnail

llPrevious ATsll

AbhiGya/TiSha#1~KitneHiDurHoRaste,MilJayngeJoHBane EkDujeKVaste

||AbhiGya/TiSha#2||Pragya weds Abhi <3

||AbhiGya/TiSha#3|| Rockstar aur uski Chashmish <3 

|AbhiGya/TiSha#4||Waise, rocking lag rahi ho ;)

||AbhiGya/TiSha #5||Aap Kyun Mere Peeche Padi Hui Hain?

llAbhiGya/TiSha#6ll Chashmish Ko Tang Karne Ka Bahana Chahiye 

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#7 - Cause They're Like 'Maldivian Mirchis' ;) || 

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#8-"Suniye","Kahiye"|| 

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#9-"Right Now I'm Pulling Her School Bag" 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#10-"Baby Hum JhulaJhul Rahe Hai"llDTRem48 

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#11 -"Tum Achi Ho , Aap Bhi Ache Hain"||

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#12-Biwi Hai Meri,Uspe Nazar Dala Toh Jaan LeLunga| 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#13- "After All She Is My Wife"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#14 -Chashmish And Me ?ll 

||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#15 - Hum Har Bar thodi Cockroach Banenge || 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#16 -"Sone Do Na Chashmish"|| 

llAbhiGya/TiSha ATs 17-20||

llAbhiGya/TiSha ATs 21-25||

llAbhiGya/TiSha ATs 26-30||

llAbhiGya/TiSha ATs 31-40||

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#41 - "Pragya?!,Such A Nice Name"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#42 - "Meri Biwi Manta Hoon Usey?"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#43 - "Chalo,Mujhe Dips Maarna Hai"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT #44 -"Kyun Na Dekhu?,Touch My Cheeks" ll

ll AT-44 TO 59ll

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#60 - "Chashmish!Neeche Utro!"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#61 -"TumharaSachDekhNahiPaya-Sorry"ll

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#62 - "Eyy Chashmish,Im Sorryll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#63-"Ayye Meri Sharmili Einstein"ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#64 - "Pragya Ki Hasi Na Chali Jaye" ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha #67 -"Chashmish,Thoda Aur Right..Aur Right"ll

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#69 - "Fuggy,Pyari Si Cute Si Fuggy"ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#70 - "Tumhe Aise Ideas Sooj Rahe HainFuggy"ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT #71 - "Captain Fuggy,Lets Overcome Your Fear" 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#72 - "Locha-E-Ulfat Hogaya!!"ll 

-

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#73 -"GO TO HELL TANU"ll

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#74 - "Humsafar Hai Hum,Sorry Fuggy"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#75 -"Phere Honge Toh Sirf Pragya Ke Saath&

llAbhigya/TiSha AT#76 -"PragyaSamajhdhar,Caring,SimpleHai"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#77 - Baby Let's Go To Phuketll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#78 - "Pick her ,Choose her ,Love her"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#79-ICan'tLiveWithoutYou,JustDontKnowItYet"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT80 - "I LOVE YOU TOO FUGGY"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#81-"Why Can't I see it?!"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#82-"I like you, alot.."ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#83-"Smaaart Girl" 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#84-"Where Is Fuggy?!" ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#85 - "Woh Meri Biwi Hai"ll

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT# 86ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#87 - "Finding Fuggy"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#88 ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#89- "Usey Kuch Hone Nahi Doonga"ll

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#90- Mera Naam Juda Hai Uske Saathll 

AT's 91-98

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#91 ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#92 ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#93ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#94 - "If Harm Comes Her Way Then I Slay"ll 

lAbhiGya/TiSha AT#95- "Tum Meri Biwi Ho,Obviously Bachane Aaunga" 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#96-"LikeSpiderManAndGwen"ll 

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#98- "And Start The Car to the Road to 100"

llTiSha - SHABIR&SRITI - OFFSCREEN BYTES CORNERll

OLD AND NEW ! 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4178364

---

llAbhi-Pragya Scenesll

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4113437

Full credit to -Chandni- for the link!

-----

deefan thumbnail

lll twitter corner lll

TiSha are both on Twitter!
Their latest updates will be posted here

We are on twitter! Join us: @TeamShabirA

Need a quick Twitter Tutorial?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4328135?pn=6
credit to Sahirsbeard/Veera

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:
lll Instagram corner lll

TiSha are both on Instagram!
Their latest updates will be posted here

Need a quick IG Tutorial?

https://www.igworldclub.org/services/instagram-tutorial/
deefan thumbnail
lll AT Summary Corner lll

This section is meant to capture all the lovely content - drabbles, illustrations, funny stuff! Please PM me with a page number or link with anything you think is important to note in this AT.

This will make it easier for everyone to catch up on ATs as we are moving at laser speed!!!

A summary can be found here once AT is complete...

SUMMARY LIST:

Page 7: Mina's gif Illustration reminding Tia about Abhigya in enclosed spaces ๐Ÿ˜†; mini drabblets

Page 8: Mina's mini drabblets

Page 9: Mina's mini drabblets

Page 11: Preeah's anime reactions to Sriti/Pragya's super sexy saree, baby Azai; Trishh drabblet

Page 17: Tia's Drabble: The elevator panic

Page 19: Rishu's touch-me-not vrat drabblet

Page 22: TiNa link to OS: Bandh Kamre relations

Page 31-35: Mina Abhigya banner/pic series

Page 64: Teachings of Nimbo's life 

Page 67: Abhigya SBB/SBS edit

Page 69: LUs

Page 79: Nuha's welcome illustration for first AT 

Page 88: Iris caps begin

Page 98: Simmy's edit for today's episode

Page 101: Link to Simmy's SS

Page 107: Tia's review

Page 111: Kate's edit

Page 113: Link to Kate's second edit on today's episode; mina's mini drabble on Kate's first edit

Page 114: Mina's flashback edit

Page 115: CB posted the preview  for tomorrow's episode -YT link

Page 117: Preeah's mini drabble on today's scene

Page 119: Preeah's second mini drabble on another scene

Page 122: Trissh live show

Page 123: Mina live show

Page 134: Tia's Voice Drabble- A role reversal for Abhi's voice and Abhi

Page 141: Tanu pregnancy old article discussion

deefan thumbnail

Hello All,

As you know, I will be creating the Abhigya/TiSha ATs starting from AT #121.

***A special special thanks to Ishaa aka -Martinkski- for bringing this little baby to life and making it the most read AT in the forum with 120 threads made in less than a year of the show.***

Thank you all so much for making this a part of your daily stop here in the Forum and as we move through the next 1000 ATs (that is the goal!), please begin by going through the Rules and some new features created for this thread- Twitter, IG and AT summary.

Please join Twitter and Instagram(IG) if you haven't already done so, our team is on Twitter with @TeamShabirA. This is run by Donny AKA SaaraDON, our resident Twitter expert. Tutorials have been linked for anyone having questions about Twitter & IG.

In addition, I can't thank Kate aka MsTiara enough for always passing on our messages to TiSha. Thank you Kate!

A new AT summary post will be put up in every thread; the goal is to have a summary of any drabbles, edits, anything funny you think might need to be searched for later. Please PM me with a page number should you post something a drabble/edit/gifs/interesting discussion and I will link it. I will be watching for this myself but need help!

I hope that as we get bigger and better and our family grows...it grows with love and good fun.

dee aka deefan

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Now for some Fun introductory stuff for new members and a refresher for the rest of us courtesy Tia, mina, diahh posting and reposting over several ATs; it's now history legendary stuff!
This is Mina+Diahh's effort (from a long time ago)! Reposting it for new members info.

This is an AT like other ATs; we gather to talk about Abhi-Pragya, discuss the episodes, admire the actors, etc etc all regular stuff!

However, we also have our own little subculture! The main point of which is, we consider ourselves a pariwaar/family with ISHIMA (Martinski, real name Ishaa) at the head! Most of us are her bacchas and each other's behenas. This is all just optional for fun; you can just be yourself as an AbhiGya or TiSha (Sriti-Shabir) fan. Or you can join in our madnesses ;)

So basically some of us have nicknames, and sometimes we refer to Abhi as our Bhai and Pragya as our Bhabhi. We also have a lot of other relationships, abbreviations, and special vocabulary that have somehow accumulated over the last few months.

Many of us are super into Shabir. Lately some wicked people have started a thing of photo-spamming the AT with Shabir pics - referred to as the Daily Dose of Shabir or DDS. Sometimes for sensitive people like me this can culminate in an LDS - Lethal Dose of Shabir.

Here is some other random vocabulary off the top of my head 

draculoxli (final l is optional, more often seen as draculoxi) - refers to the evil trio of mithali (Dracula), Aaliya (Fox), and Tanu (Billi)
DB - a nickname for Abhi meaning Dushto Bums (I don't even know what that's supposed to mean - Tia or Diyu, help?); also short for double battery or dumb bro
the well - a mythical place of deep punishment or loathing, where we send perpetrators of vileness (like sarla when her hysterics annoy us - reserved for characters on the show, not behenas/AT regulars!)
the pillow - Abhi's favourite; will get thrown at you by Ishima if you talk of quitting (you're allowed to quit BUT WE'LL MISS YOU; we accept critical talk but always promote the underlying hope that things will work out for our crazy abhigya!)
superbath - our way of saying good morning
shabbo khair/SK - our way of saying good night
bhootni mode/haunting - when you are around Liking posts but not contributing comments

edited to add: Raghav Chopra - a fictional long-lost best friend of Pragya's - may or may not have also been her boyfriend/lover for a short time. Based on the character Raghav on Pragya's former show, and looks like Harshad Chopra ;)

...there is lots of stuff, but you'll pick it up as you go along! don't be afraid to ask questions or to just straight up ignore stuff! ๐Ÿ˜† Seriously, the only thing that is required on the AbhiGya AT is an appreciation of AbhiGya! A positive and fun-loving attitude just makes it more of a party ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is an introduction to the members of the pariwaar! Apologies if I leave anyone out! After Ishima and DMB I have tried to go alphabetical :P

Martinski - Ishaa - Also goes by Ish or Ishuuu, though we've gotten used to calling her Ishima. The prime AbhiGya fangirl and the starter/maintainer of our fab ATs! 

Tia - Ishaa's twin (not in real life, but in lots of ways that I will have to skip explaining, sorry) and triplets with Ishaa and Shabir (just accept it); also our resident Indu Daasi, and referred to by some as DMB (Daasi-Maasi-Behena); has a fixation with baths (it's a running joke) and is the most devoted Shabir fangirl that can be found. Our resident Abhi expert, always to be trusted to analyse him in ways that can convince us skeptics!

some of the following usernames may be spelled wrong! sorry, going from memory!

abhigya24 - deepika, also goes by deeps or DP, but mishti for preference; she gives us live updates most days (LUs) so we always keep her happy naa ;)
apple123flower- appie or apple
anbhigya - shikha, some call her shikhu, a few call her babu, she's away these days (to diahh she is jerry!)
ashpat3 - ash! 
bhanu_fm - bhavana or bhanu! 
bloombelievex - maham aka mahi!
crazzybusy - mariam aka mari!
cutyee - amna!
deefan - dee!
diahh - diah! sometimes we call her diyu or chotu; shikha calls her tom or tommy because they do pyaari se choti behen fights XD (see above ;)
harisha_kb- rishu
harnim: Nimbo/nimmy
iammeethu: aashna/aashu
kdsubs - kat!
kubare - krishna!
lasyap3 - lasya!
lkb79 - lk! on KKB hiatus but occasionally visits and i usually get very excited ;) she is our swarni daasi :P
mandeep - mandeep!
margan-GB (ganesh Bhai, our only male member at the moment)
minminmehra - min! but i call her mini-me because we share a lot of thoughts ;)
mstiara - kate!! provider of the most gorgeous edits <33
nilmi!
norzar!
oftheheart - priya!
oindrilavirgoan - oiny or oi, also known as miso, misco, or soupy ;)
Preeah: priya or pri
putturani - rani!
radiantsanz - vaish! aka vaishu, dolly, or vaishu dolly - that's you!
ratitheangel - sara, the original, maker of awesome creations!
rbb1 - ray!
reunukha871 - renu!
saaraDon - don or donny!
samarth300 - trisha! but also called trish by most of us!
sara7iris - we call her iris because we have several saras!
simsim25: simmy
smala - radha, but some call her akka
sudaninindia2014 - nuha!
Xaviara: Navz or Navi
vivkriti - miths!

and well me you know - i am mina but some call me mina di (not required at all!) and my shikhu babu calls me didu. sometimes i will be referred to as FBR (mostly by myself XD) - it means fish bandar robot and is meant to describe my  unceasing fic-writing impulses. i also have a few other names but they don't come up as much i think :P (some include minamma, chutki owl, fish, shark, sharkie...i have an obsession with the shark in sarla maa's fish tank ;)

and here is a diagram of our original genealogy! it needs some updating but if you are a visual learner it should help you understand the basic structure of the AT pariwaar!

diagram by diahh - AT librarian!

NOW ALL THAT BEING SAID

please don't be scared off by all this! just join in however you want! main thing is to celebrate the love love happy love and twisted bhagya of abhigya, and the awesome friendship and prodigious talents of tisha!

deefan thumbnail
YAYYY

AT #121!!!!

congrats AT Parivaar
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Sisters for new home 121...๐Ÿฅณ

All the Best Dee for this adventure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...And as nuha said Thank YOU for adopting US...
โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—