Before and after, which one do you prefer?

Poll

Which of these two scenes do you prefer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello People.
So credit to @harshadcrazyfan for inspiring this poll. πŸ˜ƒ

So, we all know there were 'romantic'/ close moments between Zaya even before they fell in love and those moments used to make us go crazy as well.πŸ˜†

Out of curiousity, I want to see which romantic scene people prefer and please try to give your reasoning behind your choice.πŸ˜› I did my best to choose two scene before and after they fell in love that are really similar so that we can compare.πŸ˜‰

Note: there is no option for both because I really want you guys to be honest and pick one.😊

Scene 1- fake suhagraat before marriage

Scene 2- pool romance after they confessed their love

mission1000

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will brutally honest (which I you all to be as wellπŸ˜†) I prefer the first scene. For some reason, that scene felt more intimidating even though Zaya didn't kiss. I think it was the slow suspense and the slow build up as Zain walked over to Aaliya slowly. the way he slowly kept cornering with a small smirk on his face, his eyes never leaving her..and the way Aaliya tried to evade him...and all this with Beintehaa's bgm..it was just different for me.
I am not saying scene 2 isn't good and that I didn't like it. But what I'm saying is that it didn't leave the same impression/ it didn't give me the same feeling that scene 1 did.😊
manny136 thumbnail
I loved both phases but for these particular scenes i would have to go with the 2nd one. The first one was so great as well but when we saw the scene we knew it was all fake to scare aliya and it was hot but we knew the outcome and thankfully it didnt cross the line like so many times scenes like this do in shows. The second one is the one i prefer coz it was right after the confession n we got a bonus maha epi and had such lovely moments this scene was shot with the other show couples scene and I loved the song they used( it had been used on zaya during their beach date so it was nice they used it again at the beach house). A funny thing was how ppl felt it was a preview to the SR lol and the other couples fans were wondering what was going on lol There was a lot of debate about what zaya were doing lol I just loved them being so in love free from all the drama back at home.
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I like both the scenes but
I have chosen scene 1
I found second one cute but first one was hotter than that😳