cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
At times.. do u guyz think tht BI gt like... CHEESY??

Cliche? Or something?

With me or without me?

.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yh ...bi got real cheezy since romantic track :V ...didnt like zaya romancing especially in mahasangam ...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ignore anjali.. she is bachi
it was CHEESY

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
For me the only episode I found cheesy and really really really cheesy was the mahasangam one. 😳 Zaya's romances are cute and romantic and they make me blush. But they got really cheesy in the mahasangam like the whole holding her hand to gain energy. I found that too cheesy according to my taste and it made me cringe a bitπŸ₯±.
And then the shayari at the end of the episode...I understand that the director was probably trying to show the comparison between a madly in love couple who just confessed their love to another couple who is still struggling to tell their feelings...But still they should have toned down the cheesiness a bit...the adult audience like my mom don't really like to watch so much romances, that's probably why the mahasangam didn't fetch much trps.
The one scene I liked from that mahasangam epi though was the pool scene.☺️
manny136 thumbnail
I agree with saheba about the maha epi being cheesy but i still loved it and all the songs used and the interaction btwn the couples. Yeah some parts were cheesy like zains shayari lol and the energy part but the energy part was probably for paruds benefit lol i cracked up when paro did the energy thing and by the end of the epi rudras hand got cured lol It was cute cheesy and thankfully we got something coz once they got back home it was drama central btwn all the romance lol
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: IIAnjaliII

yh ...bi got real cheezy since romantic track :V ...didnt like zaya romancing especially in mahasangam ...

I dnt exactly agree with you.
But yeah, I also think so a bit. πŸ˜›
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

ignore anjali.. she is bachi

it was CHEESY

Kabhi kabhar bacche bhi sach bol jaate hai.
Yes, I don't agree with you too, well.

Bcoz thoda sa cheesy tha, zyaada nahi. πŸ˜†
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

For me the only episode I found cheesy and really really really cheesy was the mahasangam one. Yes you are right, well that was really cheesy. Because the focus was on PaRud, getting them together.

😳 Zaya's romances are cute and romantic and they make me blush. But they got really cheesy in the mahasangam like the whole holding her hand to gain energy. I found that too cheesy according to my taste and it made me cringe a bitπŸ₯±. That holding her hand to gain energy you wrote, got my ROFL-ing. πŸ˜† Yeah you're right. I also feel a bit embarassed in watching it in front of anyone. It feels as if 'yeh kya serial hai, ekta kapoor waala'.

And then the shayari at the end of the episode...I understand that the director was probably trying to show the comparison between a madly in love couple who just confessed their love to another couple who is still struggling to tell their feelings...But still they should have toned down the cheesiness a bit...the adult audience like my mom don't really like to watch so much romances, that's probably why the mahasangam didn't fetch much trps. Yah, agreed. My Mom, too, she was like 'what kind of serials do I watch?'. She asked me to watch news or discovery or something like that. Or even Star Plus in that case. At least not this much cheesiness.
The one scene I liked from that mahasangam epi though was the pool scene.☺️ The pool scene was great, no doubt. But overall it was up to the mark. Upto what I expected after-episode of confession to be like! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I agree with saheba about the maha epi being cheesy but i still loved it and all the songs used and the interaction btwn the couples. Yup, mee too. It was well good with the songs. That's the whole agenda. They use songs to make the acting and the story look more real. So even if they don't act well or the story doesn't go well, the songs save it.

Yeah some parts were cheesy like zains shayari lol and the energy part but the energy part was probably for paruds benefit lol i cracked up when paro did the energy thing and by the end of the epi rudras hand got cured lol It was cute cheesy and thankfully we got something coz once they got back home it was drama central btwn all the romance lol Yup, that's my point. It got so so cheesy in between when like PaRud tried to like mimic ZaYa. Zain said a shayri, and Rudra sung a song. It was really funny! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

manny136 thumbnail

it was a total cheese fest lol i totally forgot about the song lol but it was a special thing for the other couple so no comment lol even the fire saving the girls scene lol so funny just to cure the hand. If ur hand can get cured just to save a loved one, then they should have put suri in a room with fire or something dangerous and had usman rescue her and get cured at the same time πŸ˜†