zaya os: khawaisheen ansuni*chapter 1 on pg.2 (7/3))

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi peeps
back with a new os
this idea is not mine but of my dear friend rida aka theinstigator of forum
here's the prologue of the story
PROLOGUE
aliya: hmm yeh hogaya.. zain ke liye birthday cards ready.. bouquet ready ...
ayat: aliya what r u doing??
aliya: kal zain ka b'day hai stupid
ayat: woh tujhse 2 saal chota hai
aliya: toh kya hua.. crush kisi par bhi hosakta hai.. age limit thodi na hoti hai
ayat: isse samjhana bekar hai
time passed and zain n aliya's way separated

here was the prologue of a unique story whose title has not been decided yet
comment and like
then will continue
love
priya and rida
Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting prolouge priyu
Cont soon :)
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ja title decide kr. Tab baat krenge, changa?
Cont soon ya baby. do saal chota? hayy rabba! :D
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon...
PM kardo...Baaki sab exams Ke baad...
oriyu24 thumbnail
thanks guys for ur love
chapter 1 up soon
oriyu24 thumbnail

Hello guys

Here is the chapter 1 of the os

This is written by rida aka jisne yeh idea diya

Chapter 1

Zain eyes were fixed on the gun,he looked around nd twisted the another goons hands who was holding a knife every near to his neck.He kicked the another fellow nd snachtd the gun. "Agey mat badhna" Zain pointed the gun towards the goons, his hands shivering and his face red and sweaty due to fear. He took his steps back and THUD! He was right in front of a car,without missing a chance he went to the driver of the car and threatend the person to open the door, he pushed the dirver to the passenger seat nd took a U turn to the highway. After crossing 1-2kms he looked around to see a beautiful young lady trying to press random no.s on phone,ofcousre for her help. "Dekhiye,please kisiko call mat kejiye i'll drop you to the safe place" nd snached her phn "believe me" he requested. "But why the hell are..." after looking his face aliya stopped "Zain Abdullah"? She asked. "ye..yes" he stopped the car "Za..Zain Abdullah"his voice was shaking,he looked down as if he us ashmed of something. "Great!my mom was always right ,dat stars are not that saint like they show off to be"she was gritting her teeths "Naam tho bade bade harkatien..harkatien gundoo wali,shhaa" sshe looked out of the window,tears brimming out of her eyes in fear. "Dekhiye,main gunda nhi hoon"He trief to prove his point. "Yeah ryt!" she looked at the gun zain was holding. He kept down the gun"main wakhiye mein gunda nhi hoon,yeh tho mujhe majboori mein karna pada" Aliya didnt care to listenin hus words ad moved out of the car,or you can say trying to escape from zain abdullah. "Aap kahan ja rahi hai ?" he asked her."shaam k 7ahe rahe hai aur highway hai, its not safe" Aliya turned aroud nd said"tum jaise gundey k saath rhe kar bhi mein koi "Safe" feel nhi karne wali" she started walking. Two boys on the bike came and passed comments on her. Zain followed her,Nd dragged her to the car. ---In Car-- Zain took a deep breathe "Main waisa nhi hoon jaisa aap samhaj rahi hai" "Mujhe phasaya gaya hai..Mere ek frnd ko bussiness shuru karna tha,usne mujhe se help le... Usne mujhse kisi document par singn le kaha ki witness k siganture hai ,but woh actualy illegal drug supply..supply k papers they" Aliya looked at him in shock "jab tak mujhe koi idea hota ki mere saath kya ho raha hai, main is daldal mein puri tarah se phas gaya" a lone tear travelled on his right cheek. "Mom ko is vaare mein kuch bata bhi nhi sakta tha, 1week phele mujhe set par kisi unknwn person ka call aya, he asked me 30lakhs within a week,Warna usne mere mom ki jaan ki dhamki di,mujhe kuch samhaj nhi aya ki itney sarey paisey kahan se arrange karoon"He looked out of the window "Tho maine mom ki 15lakhs ki dimond ring churali" aliya jaw was drop down in shock."aur baakhi 10Lakhs apni a/c se nikaley , mere us dost ne kahan wohbaakhi k 5 lakhs arrange karlega, i was relived." "But aaj in logne mujhe sets par ne us road par bylaya tha nd asked more 10 lakhs" Aliya was shocked and numb after hearing the whole story. Both travelled back to the city,there was a pun drop slience wile the journey "Aapka ghar?" he asked,after reaching the same spot where they met first. "Agey se right,then straight" aliya said. Zain nodded his head and took the right turn. "Ab tum kahan jogey?" she asked "I mean 10lakhs kahan se arrange karogey aur.." "Yahan se seedha apne ghar aur mom ko sab sacch batadoonga then maybe she will help me" Aliya lost in her world. Due to the sound of the horn she was traced back to reality.

Yahan"yahan se?"zain asked. "Haan?" Aliya looked at him,confused. "Raasta" he said. "He...yahan se waapis lo ...and..." She directed . Zain got confused yet he agreed. "Stop stop stop!!!" She said "yeh gate ki andar Lena" He agreed,and the went inside. It was not haider mansion,but IPS quraishi house.

So here was the update by rida

Hope u all liked it

Taarif karni toh rida ki meri nahi

Priya

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start it's intriguing , continue soon !
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept..
Great start...
Continue soon...😊

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Intresting concept ...
Continue soon !!
Zainedil thumbnail