Poll

Which relationship did you like the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I personally felt like Aaliya's relationship with her parents weren't as strong at these 3 so i didn't include any with them, comment your choices 😃
pc: Saheda and idea credit Saheba 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL thank you for the credit.😳😆
I agree with you! I also felt that Aaliya's relationship with her parents weren't as strong compared to the options above. And my fav of all them is Usman-Aaliya's relationship.

I love how their bond is unbreakable. At the beginning when Barkat was first introduced, I was worried that now that Suri or Nafeesa or Shazia might create trouble due to which Usman would take Barkat's side over Aaliya. But that didn't happen..Usman supported Aaliya till the end. And man even his last words were 'Aaliya'.😭
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Mamu as both as Zain's father but more as Aaliya's Mamu sometimes i think about it and really Bi could have last longer !
N.K.R. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL thank you for the credit.😳😆

I agree with you! I also felt that Aaliya's relationship with her parents weren't as strong compared to the options above. And my fav of all them is Usman-Aaliya's relationship.

I love how their bond is unbreakable. At the beginning when Barkat was first introduced, I was worried that now that Suri or Nafeesa or Shazia might create trouble due to which Usman would take Barkat's side over Aaliya. But that didn't happen..Usman supported Aaliya till the end. And man even his last words were 'Aaliya'.😭

I agree especially after the talaq when aaliya wanted to go back to
zain, i felt that there were alot of tifts between them
i didnt even think about that, but im glad they CVs didnt take that step
I know 😭, but im glad those were his last words
N.K.R. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I loved Mamu as both as Zain's father but more as Aaliya's Mamu sometimes i think about it and really Bi could have last longer !

yea i agree, i was stuck between those 2 choices but i picked aaliya and mamu
It could have, but here and there, CVs wouldve probably put in cheesy plots and over stretch the show
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Obviously Mamu and Aaliya... Well, i was stuck between Zain n dad or Aaliya n mamu but finally chose the latter one cuz if we see the other way, Zain hd a bond with one of his parent only whereas Aaliya and mamu are not baap-beti ki jodi but still, they would beat even Zaya's relationship...
At the time when even Zain didn't believe Aaliya, Mamu believed in her... And that was enough to prove Aaliya-Mamu's relationship...

So yeah, Aaliya and mamu...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hands down mamu and his bhanji..!!!