I can't forgive the CVs for ruining this

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello People.๐Ÿ˜Š
First of all, congratulations on completing 975 pages.๐Ÿฅณ Slow and steady is good, but we have to keep it up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now on to the topic of my post. The Cvs have ruined a lot of things in their attempt to glorify Rehan and create a niche for him in the show. But the one thing that saddened me the most was the destruction of THIS relationship!

P.S. I know that Usman-Aaliya's relationship didn't get ruined, but Shabana-Zain's did. ๐Ÿ˜†

For me, Beintehaa wasn't just about Zaya. It was about everyone in the show as well. One of the things that made me fall in love with this show is the relationship that Aaliya shared with Usman and the same one that I thought Zain as well shared with Shabana.

I am keeping Ghulam outside of this and focusing only on Shabana as she is Usman's sister and Zain was shown closer to her. I hated how after Usman's death, Shabana totally stopped considering about Zain. I understand that as a mother she was worried for Aaliya, but at some point it really got unbearable to tolerate her because she started to treat Zain as some sort of stranger. I practically felt like screaming to her that Zain is her nephew!

And to make it worst, the CVs didn't attempt to rectify this relationship before the show ended. They wasted their time on the Rocket track. (I'm sorry but I don't like that track being the last track of the show. I wish they didn't even introduce it!) Aaliya got married to Zain again, but we know nothing about where Shalam fit into this.

And so this beautiful Mamu-Bhanji and Phoops-Bhanja perfect picture was ruined for me.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please do like and comment.

mission1000
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True . I actually wanted a big fat wedding of Zaya with a reunion of shalam asking forgiveness to Zaya that woul have been perfect !
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I felt the same way Cvs didn't cared about other things just to glorify rehan's character which I think was not needed in the show at all it just ruined the magic of our Bintehaa๐Ÿคข
I hated shlaam more when they were forcing Aaliya to get married to Rehan and especially during Halala Nikkah time
Shabana who was Zain's phoops she just acted like she was never connected to him at all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And personally I too didn't liked Rocket track it was not necessary we didn't not even got proper remarriage of ZaY after the torture of approximately 4 months no lovely moments between them๐Ÿ˜’
And bcz of this track Beintehaa didn't get proper ending many loop holes left in the story that just boils my blood when I think about๐Ÿ˜ก
zaya.fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

True . I actually wanted a big fat wedding of Zaya with a reunion of shalam asking forgiveness to Zaya that woul have been perfect !

Me too definitely it would have been perfect if story have gone like that๐Ÿ˜”
manny136 thumbnail
I preferred the usman aliya relationship over shahbana zains. Not that it wasnt meaningful but at times even before rehan came into the picture shalam always seemed to melodramatic at times. First they fixed aliyas marriage up with zeeshan n his greedy family n had many chances to stop it before things went too far but waited till the last moment when everything went bad. When shabana found out about the walima drama she called up zain why couldnt they do that when nafeesa started telling them about aliyas problems they could have easily sorted things but decided to be underhanded. They themselves felt as long as usman was their aliya would be ok but the moment he got sick their faith in zain totally shifted. They only saw zain as suris son. Sometimes i got why suri didnt like them lol when zain ranted at them in the jail cell the last part about how usman loved n respected aliya even above his son n they paved the way for him to get arrested they should not have had to be reminded. The fact that shahbana could think her brothers son could do this to aliya was ridiculous. I guess when aliya did the hn with rehan n shalam n suri had their last convo i didnt think even if zaya got back together shalam or suri could ever really patch up. Aliyas belief in zain post hn really irked shalam its like now zain was just suris son not usmans. I guess the last track was rushed in the end coz the show didnt get much time to change the script n tie up loose ends.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Exactly... cvs ruined everything!
When we wanted a perfect wedding... Waht did they give us, a big B.J.K.T!!!

Zaya married God-knows-where, nothing was shown to us, and shalam toh just disappeared! It was really ruined by the cvs!
Amazing post!

ps. I think you have done a mistake there. We have completed 975 pages, right? Well, you have written 725...๐Ÿ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Exactly... cvs ruined everything!

When we wanted a perfect wedding... Waht did they give us, a big B.J.K.T!!!

Zaya married God-knows-where, nothing was shown to us, and shalam toh just disappeared! It was really ruined by the cvs!
Amazing post!

ps. I think you have done a mistake there. We have completed 975 pages, right? Well, you have written 725...๐Ÿ˜†

LOL oopsie. Thank you for correcting me๐Ÿ˜Š
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IKR?! this two were the most adored and loved relationships of BI ..but thanks to cv's they were ruined completely..how much i loved shabana character in initial days ..that much i ended up hating her in the last days of the show..i wish there wasn't any mamu' s death or talaq track in BI ..!!