Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

see he would fight for her if he knew she loves him back, he cant keep forcing himself on her can he??? Which is exactly why i keep saying, we just need to wait for him to find out the truth, coz i can guarantee he wont ever let her go after that... no matter what.. not even if Ishaani wants to leave...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just wait a year or two more LM😳🀣🀣

A year or two! ROFLROFLROFL First let us see whether this show gets by a month or two. ROFLROFL
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok..."someone's" fans are super happy that voting is only in Finale..so they are hopeful their favorite will reach FinaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now what to infer out of this?

🀣🀣🀣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG imagine that... Ekta Kapoor going all naach basanti naach and the girls dancing to jab tak hai jaan ae jaane jaan main nachungi and the guys screaming inn kutton ke saamne mat nachna basanti🀣🀣🀣

knowing Ekta..boys will be the basantis and girls will be having all the fun

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG imagine that🀣🀣🀣 that'll be the exact same scenario as her DS's since all her leads get married due to force/majboori etc etc🀣🀣🀣

And she can try the divorce and MM track there too then !!
🀣🀣🀣

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

DH came out AFTER she started her bring back people from the dead trend thoughπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

I think GOF was published around 2004. Atleast half of the shows would have been saved from this resentful mercies. 😑😑
Or atleast she could have taken a phrase or two in her head by reading PS, from the conversation between Harry and Dumbledore during the whole Mirror of Erised chappy. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys, read it. though here MATSH hasn't been mentioned nevertheless its not an out topic against MATSH. totally hilarious discussion on kekta maiyya's creative power that she had trended barso pahalai aaj vi kaeem rakkha.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/banistan-9-things-should-be-banned-daily-soaps-150404">http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/banistan-9-things-should-be-banned-daily-soaps-150404
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

TL, I was thinking the same that he now values her only when she hates him !! That was not the case in the first track, but has been so now !!

Now that the hint of the dove ring is done, I am wondering what new thing CVs will plant for the hit-n-miss..

And I dont care about the upcoming date/party/whatever on monday when RaRi are meeting in the hotel.. I am sure that whatever Ri had planned is going to be spoiled when she will see Ishani.. πŸ˜›
RV will be blind and deaf as usual !! πŸ˜‰

he does doesn't he??πŸ˜† he's one of those typical men tbhπŸ˜†πŸ˜† chased after her when she hated him, then showed bhau when she fell in love with him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which is why she needs to go back to hating on him againπŸ˜›[LOL[

im guessing they'll meet at the NGO she's going to start working in... but yeah after 2-3 monthsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

that doesnt bother me either...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i honestly felt like its been thrown in for Ishaani to find out he married Ri (since she doesnt know that yet) and for her to think RV was cheating on her with RI and start hating on him and decide to push him away from herself... meanwhile Ranveer will stumble across the truth some day (go to the PS to inquire about her hanging where the inspector will tell him everything) then he'll roam around looking for her like a nutcase but not find her.. they'll come face to face one day when Ishaani will accuse him of impregnating Ri and cheating on her, and here on it'll be RV's job to get her back in his life.. But again, if Shakti's really going, not possibleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

I think GOF was published around 2004. Atleast half of the shows would have been saved from this resentful mercies. 😑😑
Or atleast she could have taken a phrase or two in her head by reading PS, from the conversation between Harry and Dumbledore during the whole Mirror of Erised chappy. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

LadyM, you are actually expecting HER to READ and understand Harry Potter ? Needs much more than average intelligence of uneducated 10 year olds which is her baseline !!
You are really too kind to her !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LM who better then us to know that🀣🀣🀣 it wont ever get past this month, 2 years toh is a far off cryπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Pallu but the judges knock people out na??? So whats the guarantee that they wont??πŸ˜†
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Ok..."someone's" fans are super happy that voting is only in Finale..so they are hopeful their favorite will reach FinaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now what to infer out of this?

🀣🀣🀣

Pallu...let Parin come here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bechari ki comment ka kya matlab nikal diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -SaM...- - 9 years ago