Originally posted by: serendib

Mind blowing

Wow great job kiddo

Word Count: 0

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: goolab

Just read the episode wow that wasdo funny the show move look like the cvis running to go washroom i can believe that anjali force her husband to go with other woman and run out shlok astha behind her after truck come shlok in hospital 6months already wake-up look for astha and aai so fast cv did really he want to go washroom

Not seen or read the episode yet Rose
But these new dircters I think just want to wind uo this show ASAP
But I guess Geetanjali wanted to quit the show so her scarifying this much
Otherwise in real life who would give up her husband so fast at least would think it over
Or even say why my fault that N married her
6 month leave already done ? Wow like that rushing to bathroom 😆

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goolab

really was a funny episode today look like anjali want to go out from this crap show precap saw astha i think she is with tonton because lost memory i never see funny episode like today

To me it looks the episode was going at super sonic speed
Wait more funny stuff to come
Ok guys bye going to watch today's episode or at least read about it

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

To me it looks the episode was going at super sonic speed
Wait more funny stuff to come
Ok guys bye going to watch today's episode or at least read about it

WAS A FUNNY EPISODE HOW EVERTHING HAPPEN

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys my brief comments on Avi fan page just now...
Just watched tue epi. Why cvs rushing it, 6 month leap even happened. Why why? Is the date on signed contracts this week or tomorrow? The truck scenes, accident all seem so ... rushed, like a dream 1,2,3 gone done without digesting the food.
Avinash Sachdev well hang in there I suppose.
radev24 thumbnail
pg 117

Originally posted by: deepa1122

Hmm wonder what is a warning for individuals is?

Bashing some one including the actors when their topic closed by their own admissions is gosh t how mant times ? Forgot and they stil keep bashing the actors forum members being like let me se o use a headmaster and that they think is cool? And still around shouting oops not shouting but writing in loud capital letters with lots of Emos thrown in ---and that is considered good by some who like that kind of language ---wow
And by the way when we say Astha is every where doing everything that does not reflect on the actors it reflects on the character as written by the writers or do some want to write all this every time we complain about the characters
Very tedious and boring guys and when Astha is every where trps go down that is not any body doing here it is what the viewers say out there

And again for the thousandth time when talking about the character Astha that is not talking about shrenu but people still go on and on Omy god talking about Astha is talking about ...

And one more thing some if they don't want to report if any forum member is insulting other members or actors ----and that is great good for them as they say freedom of speech

But hey some cannot stand by and see bashing going in the name of it just being funny --my 2 cs --freedom of speech

I know deeps, my brief post there generated such a flurry as if they were just desperately needing opposing views to pounce on, guess nothing better creative to do with their time. Glad finally it closed, good riddens. As if that's the end, not by a long shot. Such topics will close many times over.
radev24 thumbnail
totally mind blowing
radev24 thumbnail

radev24 thumbnail