Aaliya's anarkali

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved almost all the clothes she wore but i think the long one were the best , like the blus which she wore the day of the final Talaaq !
Tell me yours

Mission 1000

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I liked that too
And the pink one which she also wore in award function❤️
Almost all her outfits were amazing Preetika have carried them so well Even her night wears shalwar suits
Especially turquoise and white one when zain was fixing her ankle she looked beautiful in that😳

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

Yeah I liked that too

And the pink one which she also wore in award function❤️
Almost all her outfits were amazing Preetika have carried them so well Even her night wears shalwar suits
Especially turquoise and white one when zain was fixing her ankle she looked beautiful in that😳

Agreed , i would have lovedto see her in western outfits ! She would have rocked them !
zaya.fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Agreed , i would have lovedto see her in western outfits ! She would have rocked them !

yeah definitely she knows very well how to carry all type of dresses either Western or Eastern in a very decent way
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Aaliya's anarkali before Rehan came in the show! After he came, she wore the same style of Anarkalis almost all the time, just different colour. Her Anarkalis went she first got married was the best!😳
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
I loved the pink one! When tht guy had spiked her drink and Zain smacked him black and blue...it was a bueatiful scene with a bueatiful dress! Also the red night wear right after their first picnic was amazing too! I even was in love with the light blue, turqoise one she wore in the hospital scene where they first saw Meer khan and she saved Zain from that truck!
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I almost loved every dresses of aliya
Difficult to choose 1
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
These are my favorites on aaliya