Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
TOI TV @toitv  

Rithvik, Karan 'excited' to co-host 'Nach Baliye 7' http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Rithvik-Karan-excited-to-co-host-Nach-Baliye-7/articleshow/46919491.cms?

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, who will be seen co-hosting the forthcoming seventh season of 'Nach Baliye', are looking forward to the experience on the dance reality show.

"I'm extremely excited to be hosting 'Nach Baliye', as this year it's not just dancing it's too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand," Rithvik said in a statement.

Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show 'Nach Baliye' along with his girlfriend Asha Negi. Even Karan has previously been a part of 'Nach Baliye' in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show.   

"I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better," he said. 'Nach Baliye 7', which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv ...

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Tellyexpress.com @tellyexpress  

Rithvik Dhanjani Excited To Host Nach Baliye http://tellyexpress.com/2015/04/14/rithvik-dhanjani-excited-to-host-nach-baliye/ ... pic.twitter.com/gFCUrbU3Kt

Actor and anchor Rithvik Dhanjani seems to be on a roll with reality television.  While last year Rithvik was seen participating and taking home the winner's trophy of Nach Baliye, this year the talented actor will be seen anchoring the show.

We are not surprised at all as Rithvik has a tremendous fan following and has become an icon amongst the youth.  Not only is Rithvik seen anchoring Yeh Hai Aashiqui but recently the actor was also seen hosting Channel V's Youth Fest in Goa.  While fans are disappointed that they won't get to see Rithvik and Asha together, the couple we hear has selected different shows purely for career reasons though they would have loved to work together.
Rithvik seems to be excited about anchoring Nach Baliye and says, "I have been part of the show last season and have won it as well, so I am quite attached to Nach in that sense, and since I will be anchoring for it this year, it gives me an opportunity to live the same dream once again, but for somebody else! Just like passing on a legacy
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Pinkvilla Telly @PinkvillaTelly   

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

After winning the trophy in Season 6, @rithvik_RD Dhanjani excited to host Nach Baliye Season 7'! @RithvikRDFans http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/asha-negi/after-winning-trophy-season-6-rithvik-dhanjani-excited-host-nach-baliye-season-7 ...

It was last year that Rithvika Dhanjani won the Nach Baliye' trophy with ladylove Asha Negi. This season he is back in the show albeit as an anchor and Rithvik could not ask for more as he is highly elated at the prospect.

Rithvik seems to be excited about anchoring Nach Baliye 7'. He says, "I have been part of the show last season and have won it as well. So I am quite attached to Nach in that sense. Since I will be anchoring for it this year, it gives me an opportunity to live the same dream once again, but for somebody else! Just like passing on a legacy."

It does not come as a surprise because Rithvik has a tremendous fan following and is a youth icon as well. He was last seen enacting his real life love story with Asha in the episodic Yeh Hai Aashiqui' and hosting Channel V's Youth Fest in Goa. Now that Nach Baliye' is set to go on air, we can't wait to see Rithvik in action again!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics  

Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel excited' to co-host Nach Baliye 7 http://shar.es/1gBhJO  via @sharethis @IndianExpress

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, who will be seen co-hosting the forthcoming seventh season of "Nach Baliye", are looking forward to the experience on the dance reality show.

"I'm extremely excited to be hosting Nach Baliye', as this year it's not just dancing... it's too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand," Rithvik said in a statement.

Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show "Nach Baliye" along with his girlfriend Asha Negi.

Even Karan has previously been a part of "Nach Baliye" in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show.

"I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better," he said.

"Nach Baliye 7", which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.   

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing all the articles..
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

View, rate, comment on IF article! Rithvik Tagged

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25280-rithvik-dhanjani-excited-to-host-nach-baliye.htm ...

Actor and anchor Rithvik Dhanjani seems to be on a roll with reality television.  While last year Rithvik was seen participating and taking home the winner's trophy of Nach Baliye, this year the talented actor will be seen anchoring the show.  

We are not surprised at all as Rithvik has a tremendous fan following and has become an icon amongst the youth.  Not only is Rithvik seen anchoring Yeh Hai Aashiqui but recently the actor was also seen hosting Channel V's Youth Fest in Goa.  While fans are disappointed that they won't get to see Rithvik and Asha together, the couple we hear has selected different shows purely for career reasons though they would have loved to work together.  

Rithvik seems to be excited about anchoring Nach Baliye and says, "I have been part of the show last season and have won it as well, so I am quite attached to Nach in that sense, and since I will be anchoring for it this year, it gives me an opportunity to live the same dream once again, but for somebody else! Just like passing on a legacy."  

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
GR8! Magazine @GR8tvmag  

Rithvik Dhanjani excited to host Nach Baliye!- http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=3898 ... @rithvik_RD @Rithvik_FanClub

Rithvik Dhanjani

Actor and anchor Rithvik Dhanjani seems to be on a roll with reality television. While last year Rithvik was seen participating and taking home the winner's trophy of Nach Baliye, this year the actor will be seen anchoring the show and we are not surprised at all as Rithvik has a tremendous fan following and has become a youth icon. He says, "I have been a part of the show last season and have won it as well, so I am quite attached to Nach in that sense, and since I will be anchoring for it this year, it gives me an opportunity to live the same dream once again, but for somebody else! Just like passing on a legacy."

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

View translation

Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel to host Nach Baliye 7 : Television, News - India Today http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rithvik-dhanjani-karan-patel-to-host-nach-baliye-7/1/430295.html ... via @IndiaToday

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, who will be seen co-hosting the forthcoming seventh season of Nach Baliye, are looking forward to the experience on the dance reality show.

"I'm extremely excited to be hosting Nach Baliye as this year it's not just dancing, it's too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand," Rithvik said in a statement.
Karan Patel and Rithvik Dhanjani
Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show Nach Baliye along with his girlfriend Asha Negi.

Even Karan has previously been a part of Nach Baliye in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show. 
Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.
"I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better," he said.

Nach Baliye 7, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani makes a smooth transition: contestant to host on Nach Baliye #AwesomeAnchor #AshVik http://wwv.asianage.com/tv/rithvik-dhanjani-makes-smooth-transition-901 ... Thx @Natashac7

Rithvik Dhanjani will be hosting the upcoming season of Nach Baliye along with Karan Patel. We caught up with him for a quick chat about his new stint. Excerpts:

How was the transition from contestant to host?

It was very smooth as I was supposed to host the last season of Nach... as well. But thanks to Karan Wahi for spilling the beans on my relationship with Asha, they wanted me not to anchor but to participate. So now I'm finally hosting. And also having won the last season, it's even better.

How is Karan Patel as co-host?

I'm good friends with Karan and I've known him for a while now. He is always on fire when he is with friends. I'm sure we will definitely click big time. We have just started the shoot, so I'm looking forward to anchoring with him.

Fans are disappointed you're not hosting with Asha or not doing Indian Idol with her. Your take?

Well I know our fans want us to work together, which we both respect. But unfortunately there is much more to it than just choosing what we want to do. It's a lot of other things falling in place. It did not happen this time, but I'm sure we will get back together on screen and in a much better way.

Are you enjoying your stint as a host in general?

I love hosting all my shows. And they are all different from the other. In Yeh Hai Ashiqui, I am the narrator of these beautiful love stories. On Distraction I'm the naughty prankster who makes people do weird things, and now Nach... is again different because I'm going to be with couples through their dance journey.

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rithvik_d
37 seconds ago

Straight from the sets!!! Welcome to NACH BALIYE 7 everybody ;)