Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD

Rithvik Dhanjani retweeted STAR Plus

Arey u know we love you #TooMuch na @chetan_bhagat sir!!!

Rithvik Dhanjani added,

1:33
STAR Plus @StarPlus
The super quirky hosts of #NachBaliye7, @rithvik_RD & @TheKaranPatel answer #TooMuch questions! RT if you love them! https://amp.twimg.com/v/916e4270-68c7-499d-b1e7-79ef22c0dfc5 ...
style14 thumbnail
Daily Panchanama 1st June 2015 2

Credit : Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

PICS : Rithvik with Karan Patel, Mayuresh and Marzi on the sets of #NachBaliye7 #TooMuch

Word Count: 1

style14 thumbnail
Punit Singh @punitsinghstyle

Nach baliye 7 Rithvik wearing Label : PUNIT SINGH DESIGNED AND STYLED BY Meee hope you guys like it

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail

Believe it or not..actor #RithvikDhanjani marries a buffalo on Nach Baliye http://www.absoluteindianews.com/storydetail.php?nid=23525 ...

.actor Rithvik Dhanjani marries a buffalo on Nach Baliye

Rithvik Dhanjani with the buffalo

Sameena [email protected] bizarre as it may sound, actor Rithvik Dhanjani has ended up marrying a buffalo on the sets of reality show Nach Baliye!It so happened that the starcast of upcoming film Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho were busy promoting their film on the show. Just to spice up the promotions, the creatives of the show came up with the funny idea to get their dashing host married to the protagonist of the film, which happens to be a buffalo.Commenting on his bizarre shaadi, 'groom' Rithvik says, "They were desperately looking for a groom for Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho. Since nobody came forward, I readily obliged. Honestly I found the bride very cute and appealing even though she is a buffalo. And since she did not find any takers, I willingly offered to be the lucky guy."Now that Rithvik is officially hooked, booked and cooked, we wonder how girlfriend Asha Negi will react to the news? "I haven't told Asha yet and have no plans of sharing the news with her. For now I am happy with my new wife. Look at her she is so well behaved. She doesn't even say anything to me. What more could a guy ask for," chuckles Rithvik.When asked why on earth would he agree to such an alliance, pat comes the reply, "Well I found the concept very funny. It was totally out of the box thinking. The whole thing is just so damn bizarre. I was bowled over and jumped at the idea."

style14 thumbnail
Daily Panchanama 1st June 2015 3

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizajo

Insta video shared by Deepesh
dpeshsharmaAn exclusive sneak peak into the #madness that goes on off camera haha #NachBaliye7#DailyPunchnama #Friends #FunTimes#Definitely

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizajo

Insta video shared by Deepesh
dpeshsharmaAn exclusive sneak peak into the #madness that goes on off camera haha #NachBaliye7#DailyPunchnama #Friends #FunTimes#Definitely

An exclusive sneak peak into the madness that goes on off camera https://instagram.com/p/33Oj0pLHAi/ Credit : @deepeshofficial

style14 thumbnail
Daily Panchanama 3rd June 2015 1

style14 thumbnail

MissMalini @MissMalini

Psst - #NachBaliye7 is gonna air tomorrow at 10pm after the Star Parivaar Awards at 7pm! Remember to tune in for both :) @StarPlus #SPA2015

Word Count: 0