Reminiscing Zaya #2- their first picnic

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello again people.πŸ˜›
So around this time last year, Zaya had their first picnic.πŸ˜ƒ
They went on their first little getaway trip where they can finally be alone by themselves without anyone snooping on them or plotting against them.πŸ˜†

Like any tv show, this picnic had it's typical elements

- car breaks down and can't get the car fixed: check

-somehow a hug or something romantic taking place: check😳

-find a random house/barn: check

Note: all these typical things are not bad, we all actually quite enjoyed them.πŸ˜‰

But here is some typical things that DIDN'T happen on this trip and I bet that we all wished that it didπŸ˜†:
-some goons or pervert harassing Aaliya: X
-Zain getting angry, and beating them to a pulp: X

But my favourite scene in this entire episode has to be the bike ride and the ganna juice scene.

BUT my one big complaint about this episode is that...it happened TOO FAST!! I wanted it to be longer!!!😭 I really miss those days.😭

Please do like and comment. What is your favourite scene in this epi? The snake scene or the bike scene or the ganna scene?
I rate this scene 10/10.😳

Mission1000πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post : Check. :)

Coolest post Saheba.
Keep making such. ;)

-Tanya.
manny136 thumbnail
Aww those were the days, yeah it could have lasted longer but it was just one of the many little steps that zaya took to become friends n then lovers. Usman getting the idea to send them out thanks to suri lol was great. The car breaking down n zain not having any idea as to how to change a tire lol. Loved the fact zain wasnt the typical ML who could do everything so perfectly. Loved the bike ride, n ganna ke juice n of course the snake. My fav part was the spitting the seed scene it was so cute. The last part with aliya falling asleep on zain n him covering her n just watching her aww. Zayas feeling for each other changed after, usman ws so right, i was surprised suri didnt do anything to stop this or even try to call them back lol Great post keep them coming.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God those days were just golden..i loved how BI maintain it uniqueness even here...zain getting scared of snake..zain not knowing how to change a simply Tyre and all their snake ko bhagavo antic ...all of them were pure epic..hands down this has to be the best picnic track ever..as you have mentioned i always want zain to beat up the goons who harasses aaliya but most of the time our hero uses his brain ...so instead we saw zain romancing the goon..(V-Day epi)..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Those were the days! I totally agree we should have had longer scenes, I cannot forget the scene where Aaliya hugs Zain and then falls asleep on his lap while he looks on lovingly. Their scenes back then were just so beautifully pictured. I just loved their phase from hate to love. We got some of the best ZaYa scenes back then
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post Saheba!
Loved it!

Yes, we can never forget these awesome awesome daysss...
We had kitkit but care,too... Swwet sweet days!

Hayye! Missing them sooo much now...
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved the saap scene ...the way she embarrassed him that he cant change tires ...and the seed spitting scene
fab
loved them n miss thm
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post dude
i strongly do agree with ur words there
sach mai those were the days !!!
zaya a evergreen eternal jodi

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Amazing post : Check. :)

Coolest post Saheba.
Keep making such. ;)

-Tanya.

Aww Thank you Tanya!😳
I will do my best.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: manny136

Aww those were the days, yeah it could have lasted longer but it was just one of the many little steps that zaya took to become friends n then lovers. Usman getting the idea to send them out thanks to suri lol was great. The car breaking down n zain not having any idea as to how to change a tire lol. Loved the fact zain wasnt the typical ML who could do everything so perfectly. Loved the bike ride, n ganna ke juice n of course the snake. My fav part was the spitting the seed scene it was so cute. The last part with aliya falling asleep on zain n him covering her n just watching her aww. Zayas feeling for each other changed after, usman ws so right, i was surprised suri didnt do anything to stop this or even try to call them back lol Great post keep them coming.

Thank you Manny.😳 I love Usman for thinking of this idea. πŸ˜† The spitting seed really was a very cute scene and when Aaliya slept on him..I love how he let her sleep without moving even though it hurt his back.