Article : Beintehaa Season 2 named as 'Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan'

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Beintehaa returns as "Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan"
*Colors popular runaway hit show Beintehaa entertained audience with its unique storyline. Lead pair Zain and Aaliya became popular in short span. Last year In November 2014 the show went offair and broke millions of heart.Channel lately realised immense popularity of the show and is planning to come back with season 2 with tentative title Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan. Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora have given green signal for the show. Alongside we hear that Ekta Kapoor might produce this show. It will be a seasonal show of 50 episodes. From old cast only Vikas Grover and Suchitra Pillai have been retained while Sanjeeda Sheikh and Karan Tacker have been approached for parallel leads story. *

APRIL FOOL

😆

Edited by AkkiHP - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was very exited when I saw the title
But after reading it turned to anger
He he

Riya
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol!!!!
It was really an April Fool!!
I was almost on the verge of jumping on my bed after reading this and then i saw that April Fool sign and i was like, Shittt!!!!!!! I m sooo Dumb!!!

Really... But anyways... Hoping that this happens...
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kyub bhai, kyun? 😆
Itne zaalim kyun 🤣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m so happy to be back here...!!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How nice it would be if that actually happened! and excellent choice of pic Akki😃 It looked like a legit article.👍🏼 And it's good to see you back here.😛
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't fall for this one either 😆 Though it would be nice if that actually happened.