Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I unfortunately haven't experienced anything as cool as having my vacation hijacked by a snake. 😆 But i have a couple of incidents too, basically when i was little like when i was 5/6 years old or something, I'd gone to visit my gran. The ladies who worked there took me to the out house to play with me or something 😆. Then suddenly this huge bird nearly as huge as an ostrich fell from the sky into the house coz the out house had a partly open roof 🤣 It literally fell from the sky 🤣 We all started scremaing coz that huge bird was trying to fly inside the house, right at our faces 🤣 But i think it was a baby bird which must've lost it's flight balance so that's sad, I don't remember what happened after that though.
And there was this one time when i and my parents went to a temple far away, like in a townish-villagish kinda place. There were like 20 cows there. Me and my mum were really scared and my dad was all brave and he's like, "They're not gonna come after me, I'll scare them." 😆 And he made a face at one of the cows and started walking away towards the temple or something leaving me and my mum behind away nd the very same cow went after him 😆 And my dad is just walking obliviously and me and my mum were yelling at him to move away 🤣 Then he finally realized and jumped off to the other side and the cow owner had to come and drag her away 🤣

That's all the scary animal encounters i've had 🤣 But every day when i take my dog for a walk i do get a half dozen stray dogs trying to devour my poor dog 🤣 So if that is counted i do have a scary animal encounter every single day. 😆
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Ohh cum on...
Pata chal jaata hai...
Isse pehle tumhaara dp ishveer ka tha toh samaj gayii...
And shakti ki toh fan mai bhi hu...
Bas ishveer ki fan nahii...

hmmm intelligent ..mai ishveer aur matsh kii sabse badi deewani hu ..uff i will stop here nhi toh pura din bhi jayega i wnt stop praising :p
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Oops!!!
Kya kharaab haalat hui hogi na tumhaari...
I can just imagine u like this!!!

And that too frog! Eeks!!!

Ha yar frog 🤢
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha Riya Nice post...
Yeah I once happened to meet Snake ji...it scared shit out of me...
When I was kid in my grana's home it's a remote village...I went on summer vacation...
Ab dekho...meri dhukhi kahani...
My neighbours home I saw a snake...it was a cobra actualy...I shouted like hell and ran from there...I climbed stairs and went went to terrars...

That snake was making pradhakshinas around my neighbours home...and they were running running behind it to attack it...

Bechare snake missed route entered their home but died in their hands...
I was scared but I felt bad too...

And in another summer vacation...I went to my farm land there I saw Skin of snake🤢 it was almost like snake...that's all I didn't turn back untill I reach my home.. 😆

And yeah I too have experiences with lizards, Scorpios, cockroaches...Bull 😆
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hayee.. I had another experience with two animals...
Lizard...once I opened water tank to water plants on my terrars... I tried to pull up water...guess what along with water one died lizard too came in bucket...🤢🤢 that's all...I threw bucket shut my eyes tightly...then went to maintenance gave left right...

Another experience...I was sitting in park...talking with friend...suddenly I felt chilling sensation on my leg then I turned to see what it was🤬 it's frog🤢🤢🤢...i jumped...and I got scared..
From that time I dnt sit in parks on grass specially😆
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Hayee.. I had another experience with two animals...

Lizard...once I opened water tank to water plants on my terrars... I tried to pull up water...guess what along with water one died lizard too came in bucket...🤢🤢that's all...I threw bucket shut my eyes tightly...then went to maintenance gave left right...

Another experience...I was sitting in park...talking with friend...suddenly I felt chilling sensation on my leg then I turned to see what it was🤬it's frog🤢🤢🤢...i jumped...and I got scared..
From that time I dnt sit in parks on grass specially😆

HAhahha. Amazing experience. :p
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monkeys!!
Recently ..umm shayad 1 yr back I went on picnic with my cousins ..
It was a place filled with monkey,shayad insanoon se zada monkeys ..
As soon as we entered Dat place a monkey snachted something from my cousin's hand.. First I laughed at my cousins looking at his horrible face expression ..but wen monkey walked towards me I screamed like hell and the monkey also opened his mouth and ran away from there..
Uskey bad Jo bhi monkey door se bhi dekh rahabtha min chilla rahi this :v
sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes and it happened today! I was at the park with my family and my aunty told me to look back. Guess what was behind me?!?! a really big dog!!! It was on a lead but it was sooo scary 😒
I literally screamed so loud and everyone looked back at me and was staring at me like is she mad or something 😒

Ino u all must think I'm really mad now😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, awesome post..and must say hilarious encounters...😆
Second...my experience was cockroach and poor guy...had to suffer a lot...it actually happened when there was no power @ my home...and Suddenly I felt some tingliness on my foot...it was a damn cockroach...I screamed and tried to shoo it off...but still it climbed my foot again..I couldn't take it anymore...and stamped it off in anger...🤢...later when power returned...all left was to say rest in pieces...😆

A recent one was of a rat as well, it came all the way from a hole in the street to our backyard and was hiding behind the buckets...when I tried moving one of them...it started running here and there...I screamed out so loud it went back to the same place where it came...😆
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg the encounters here are so hilarious 😆 ...
Specially Madhu's experience is LOL LOL 😆 🤣
Thank god I didn't fall off reading all these😆 😆 😆
🤣