Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

Good morning ppl have a beautiful day! #IndianIdolJr2 pic.twitter.com/njMEW0U5Cp

https://instagram.com/p/1XD-tUMSW0/?taken-by=ashanegi

SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7
A new beginning #withHussu #IndianIdolJr2
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Indian Idol Junior 2 @IndianIdolJr2

Our Hosts @AshaNegi7 & @Hussainkk12 are ready to rock on the set of #IndianIdolJr2 !! Stay Tuned. We're coming soon !

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
So as per Ashu's tweet she is still in Delhi... Im surprised auditions are taking so long there...
style14 thumbnail
Vishal left for Indian Idol auditions in Delhi just today...
Guess they had a long first round of auditions first...

VISHAL DADLANI @VishalDadlani

Finally got to Delhi for #IndianIdolJunior2 auditions. Looking forward to 2 days of stellar singing from the kids! Delhi never disappoints!

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics

Rithvik Dhanjani makes a smooth transition: contestant to host on Nach Baliye #AwesomeAnchor#AshVik http://wwv.asianage.com/tv/rithvik-dhanjani-makes-smooth-transition-901 ... Thx@Natashac7

Rithvik Dhanjani will be hosting the upcoming season of Nach Baliye along with Karan Patel. We caught up with him for a quick chat about his new stint. Excerpts:

Fans are disappointed you're not hosting with Asha or not doing Indian Idol with her. Your take?

Well I know our fans want us to work together, which we both respect. But unfortunately there is much more to it than just choosing what we want to do. It's a lot of other things falling in place. It did not happen this time, but I'm sure we will get back together on screen and in a much better way.

Word Count: 1

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
TOI TV @toitv

Hussain wishes he was as talented as Indian Idol Junior contestants when he was their age http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Hussain-wishes-he-was-as-talented-as-Indian-Idol-Junior-contestants-when-he-was-their-age/articleshow/46933014.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv ...

Sony Entertainment Television's Indian Idol Junior season 2 is gearing up to sweep its audiences off their feet. The viewers will get to see the very talented Hussain Kuwarjewala anchoring IIJ for the ever first time.

When asked him about his experience, he said "I am very connected with Indian Idol as it's given me recognition. This is the first time I will be anchoring Indian Idol Junior along with my co-host Asha Negi and it gives me immense pleasure.

The kids have taken me by surprise with their talent & I feel there is a lot I can learn from them. It elevates my mood every time I see them perform. As a message to all the viewers, 'Indian Idol Junior Season 2' is a show not to be missed. We promise to entertain you at our best and you definitely will be amazed to see these kids perform."

'Indian Idol Junior' is slated to launch next month on Sony Entertainment

Television.

style14 thumbnail
sheena Mathew @ShinaMathew

@AshaNegi7 How was ur first day of hosting for IIJ2 ..we all are eagerly waiting to see ur new journey as a host with Hussain

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

@ShinaMathew it's going Superbbb! Hussu rocks as always:D

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi retweeted
Indian Idol Junior 2 @IndianIdolJr2

#Chandigarh, now it's your turn, #IndianIdolJr2 is coming to Chandigarh. All the Best !!

Embedded image permalink

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Team Hussain KK @TeamHussainKK

The dashing hosts duo @Hussainkk12 and @AshaNegi7 shooting a rap in Chandigarh for #IndianIdolJr2 pic.twitter.com/xGHNBlzrnS