Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Days past.. Years past.. But Sid memories still hurts me....

I used to liked him before Big Boss but I never had fangiri moments with any hero.. So wont say I was a huge fan, so just like any other season of big boss started watching BB13.. But never knew I will grow such a deep connection with him.. Every videos of him still pinch me....

Edited by MUNNII - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I sta he came back and won the show as wellwrted liking him on life ok show after that I followed his shows yes KKK I stoped watching when he left but never realised it that when he came back and won the show still regret it ,I was fan of his strong and pure personality ,still watch his videos every day and only one month is left when he departed ,just thinks what was going into his head those last days might had feeling or had a dream about it . None knows but these days are coming would be very difficult for his mum and family and all the fans .

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Days past.. Years past.. But Sid memories still hurts me....

I used to liked him before Big Boss but I never had fangiri moments with any hero.. So wont say I was a huge fan, so just like any other season of big boss started watching BB13.. But never knew I will grow such a deep connection with him.. Every videos of him still pinch me....

It is very very difficult to believe that he is no more.. πŸ₯Ί

I have followed him for years on twitter.. he used to take long breaks on social media.. it still feels like he's just away from his twitter and insta 😭 I too still not able to make myself watch any videos of him.. it's just impossible.. just seeing those videos brings back so many memories, and then the reality hits even more hard, it feels like it was just the matter of few days back, how to believe it has all ended? πŸ’”

goofyCat thumbnail

Can't imagine what his sisters Neetu di and Preeti di must be going through today.. 😭 their first rakhi without him..

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH7ANCqCT-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The comments.. Tanisha, Vivan bathena, Arjun, Vahbiz, Bharti, and so on.. no one is able to accept it yet πŸ’”

kooki07 thumbnail

I was thinking since this moth have started about his sisters what they must going through this time of the year . May Allah bless his soul in the higher place in Jannah and strength to his family .friends and his fans ,by writing it I cant even control my self but what's about his family .
-

kooki07 thumbnail

His first year is going to end since he left us for ever .Thinking about his mother must be remembering the whole memories of his last days of life .

kooki07 thumbnail

Today was his last day of living .

goofyCat thumbnail

Exactly a year back, as his fans, it was the last day of happiness, hopes and excitement!

Little did we know that the next day was going to shatter everything..

Already a year, still not able to accept that he's gone πŸ’” Won't be able to accept it ever..

Can't imagine what his family must be going through, especially Rita aunty. There can't be a bigger grief and pain than losing your child πŸ˜’

Wishing them strength and hoping he's at peace wherever he is πŸ™

I would forever prefer to stay in denial and ignorance rather than accepting that he's gone..

You are loved Sidharth and everyone who was touched by your kind heart will forever love you ❀️Stay happy sweetheart.

kooki07 thumbnail

just saw his mum and sister at the Burma Kumari today, its sooo sad I cant even look at their faces ,very depressing . may Allah bless him a higher place in jannah and give the strength to his family , his personality was so strong, honest ,truthful , helpful and v caring person ,which I cant see in any other serial actors ,might be the reason he only had a short life.

goofyCat thumbnail

A star whose stardom was unparalleled.

A star who earned popularity, love and fame like no one else from his contemporaries could do.

Nothing can fill the void that he has left. But the love that he is still receiving is rare! Very few celebs get to witness this. ❀️

The kind of bond that he and Colors shared with each other was unique and special πŸ₯Ί

One thing I couldn't help notice today.. so many journalists have shared their feelings from their personal accounts today!

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1565633131344023552?t=Bdvkoh1T5E0AsFwcyNxfFg&s=19

Edited by goofyCat - 2 years ago