Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched his show on life ok or star one then kept following him but did not know he was hosting the shows only heard after his demise and video I watch his funny ones from the big boss and his tug videos on u tube don't want to watch his last journey one just wanted when PB passed away those times ones .so nice to to talk to you lot because of being his fans ,please keep the page alive .and thanks agin .

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I miss him.. I miss him very much.. I still can't believe and can't accept that he is no more.. 😭 Why our Sidharth? 😥😒

goofyCat thumbnail

Remembering his legacy..! The prince charming of ITV ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkRhBBqXRi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

kooki07 thumbnail

this picture is when they both won the BV actor award?I come to check here nearly every day but no one have been here then I watch his videos

kooki07 thumbnail

how are you doing dear and any thing special do you watch ?

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

this picture is when they both won the BV actor award?I come to check here nearly every day but no one have been here then I watch his videos

Yes, in 2012 when they won most popular couple in GPA I guess ❤️

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

how are you doing dear and any thing special do you watch ?

I'm doing fine and hope you are fine too 🤗

Before Balika Vadhu, I hardly watched any Hindi TV show. I was a regular viewer of BV until 2012, but never took such deep interest to come to social media for the show. It was after Shiv's entry that I got so engrossed in the characters, their story and Shiv. Shiv was a dream! So was Sid.. started following him from there and then there was no looking back. All these years, I have never liked anyone the way I liked him ❤️Had always wished to see him doing great shows, different characters. He had that potential. Everytime I read or see a good story, I would only imagine how good Sid would be in that role All those dreams for him were on the verge of coming into reality.. and then everything just got shattered 😭Now I don't feel like watching anything.. neither web, nor TV.. if I watch anything, I start imagining him there.. any good show reminds me how destiny snatched away all opportunities from him.. I can't even watch his shows again.. I just don't have that courage 💔

goofyCat thumbnail

Are you following Sony's official channel on YouTube? While India's Got Talent was on air till last month, they used to upload his videos from 6th season 😍 There are many of them there now, do check if you haven't.

kooki07 thumbnail

I just search around where ever his discussion is going around try read it cant forget him at all ,watch his live videos .I was just going through his discussion winner of KKK7 ,had been following him since life ok series I cant remember the name of the show but followed him every in every show .May God bless him higher place in heaven ,just thinks about his family especially his mum ,SK said that he often talks to his mum . He was one of the personality who you can not detach and cant even forget .

kooki07 thumbnail

thanks for letting me know I will search it now thanks again