Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

My dear Siddians: Sudha πŸ€—, Rushmy πŸ€—, Zarqy πŸ€—, Nandu πŸ€—, Padmaja πŸ€—, Tulasi πŸ€—, Libs πŸ€—, Buddy πŸ€—, Geet πŸ€—, Betty πŸ€—, Vinita πŸ€—, Sara πŸ€—, Duska πŸ€—, Ivone πŸ€— and all the others πŸ€—... For all your love, support and condolences, I want to thank you with this epochal discovery... This is also the proof that my son, my merciful and beautiful Angel Sinisha, still lives with God in the garden of Eden...❀️ An endless thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart...❀️

The Science finally found the proof of the existence of God in the human DNA.

In the DNA record, the scientists have discovered a message that can be decoded using Aramaic, the one spoken by Jesus Christ!

While investigating the records of DNA sequences in the human genome known as the "DZANKO DNA," the scientists of the Institute of Technology in Wyoming (WIT) they came to the realization that scientific and other world left without words: linguistic experts have identified information in the form of old Aramaic "At the first sunrise, God made the earth and the sky. "

'OK' U NAUNOJ ZAJEDNICI: U ljudskoj DNK prona'en dokaz da Bog postoji! (INFO) | Dnevne.rs

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

My dear Siddians: Sudha πŸ€—, Rushmy πŸ€—, Zarqy πŸ€—, Nandu πŸ€—, Padmaja πŸ€—, Tulasi πŸ€—, Libs πŸ€—, Buddy πŸ€—, Geet πŸ€—, Betty πŸ€—, Vinita πŸ€—, Sara πŸ€—, Duska πŸ€—, Ivone πŸ€— and all the others πŸ€—... For all your love, support and condolences, I want to thank you with this epochal discovery... This is also the proof that my son, my merciful and beautiful Angel Sinisha, still lives with God in the garden of Eden...❀️ An endless thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart...❀️

In the DNA record, the scientists have discovered a message that can be decoded using Aramaic, the one spoken by Jesus Christ!

While investigating the records of DNA sequences in the human genome known as the "DZANKO DNA," the scientists of the Institute of Technology in Wyoming (WIT) they came to the realization that scientific and other world left without words: linguistic experts have identified information in the form of old Aramaic "At the first sunrise, God made the earth and the sky. "

'OK' U NAUNOJ ZAJEDNICI: U ljudskoj DNK prona'en dokaz da Bog postoji! (INFO) | Dnevne.rs

Nataly, dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€—
I know no words are enough to heal your pain, so I am just giving lots of love and hugs to you and your little angle who is living happily and peacefully with God β€οΈπŸ€—
ahilajkula thumbnail

Nataly❀️,we all love you and all of us miss you so much.
God loves us and He is always with us.
God has a perfect plan for all of us. I believe that our great pain is just a phase in this great plan.

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Nataly, dear friend πŸ€—πŸ€—
I know no words are enough to heal your pain, so I am just giving lots of love and hugs to you and your little angle who is living happily and peacefully with God β€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you Rushmy πŸ€— Indeed, there is no words which can heal my pain, I lost a part of me...but the fact that God exists confirmed everything that was told to me by monks, namely that my son lives further with God and that we will one day be together again... Love you Rushmy ❀️

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Nataly❀️,we all love you and all of us miss you so much.
God loves us and He is always with us.
God has a perfect plan for all of us. I believe that our great pain is just a phase in this great plan.

Duska πŸ€— its true, God is Love and thats the reason why I love you too...❀️

onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nataly i am short of words to share your pain, but i am here for you and I am happy you have found peace.

May god bless you !!!

Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Nataly i am short of words to share your pain, but i am here for you and I am happy you have found peace.

May god bless you !!!

Thank you Buddy ❀️ your words are balm for my wounded soul... πŸ€—

ahilajkula thumbnail

Hi girlsπŸ€—,hi Nataly❀️ ...I found a new photo of the SY...

Hello Duska, my old SidYusha warrior...πŸ€— what a wonderful memories... the most beautiful couple I ever saw... without a single kiss but almost tangible magical chemistry...❀️ an Ode of the platonic love, the most beautiful love that exist...really, SidYusha are an unforgettable evergreen...
ahilajkula thumbnail

Hello Duska, my old SidYusha warrior...πŸ€— what a wonderful memories... the most beautiful couple I ever saw... without a single kiss but almost tangible magical chemistry...❀️ an Ode of the platonic love, the most beautiful love that exist...really, SidYusha are an unforgettable evergreen...

I'm so sad that we do not have the opportunity that again look SidYusha together.