Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

It's crazy but after so many years Voot is still not available in Germany! 😡 I've been looking for SidYusha's BV-Episodes for weeks and they exist - but in Turkish! Nothing against Turkey and turkish language but I want to hear Sid's voice...😭

Anyway, I saw him and Pratsie and Dadisa &Makhan's crazy Tire-Action (30:26)...😆

Balika is currently hot property in Turkey 😍😁

Voot

https://youtu.be/MgTb0oofgcY

Edited by goofyCat - 2 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

For me, there was only one Person so far with whom Sid was on the ultimate wave: Pratyusha. Then came DSDT and Jasmin Bhasin in the role of Teni. Apart from the fact that I've been, am and always will be on the side of the surrogate mother, Jasmin has proven herself not only as a professional actress in that role, but also as an infinitely large, loving heart and that applies to Sid in particular...

Their fun banters were cute to watch ⭐️

I'm someone who doesn't prefer watching same pairs again and again. As an actor, one needs to perform with multiple co actors, that helps you grow as actor, especially when the co actress is experienced and talented. There are many such actresses in TV and BW industry. I wanted him to work with them, and more than anything I wanted to see that free spirited Sidharth back who used to enjoy a lot with his co actors on sets. That sidharth was lost somewhere in last two years under clutches of a jinxed tag.

goofyCat thumbnail

I still completely own what I had written, and I will always stick to my words, but I am editing it because people are giving their own narratives to a generic post which was about each and every one who used Sidharth Shukla in last ~2 years!

And yeah, I have no interest in seeing SS of my post getting viral and being used to manipulate people on how his fans are cursing some poor girl blah blah blah 🤡

Intruders, STAY AWAY. We haven't asked for your certificates.

Edited by goofyCat - 2 years ago
AWanderingSoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Wish he had someone in his life who was mature enough to handle him, to take care of him..

Wish he had someone in his life who could positively influence him to take care of his health in last two years..

Wish he had someone in his life who could give him a right advice to use his super stardom in a better way for his own career, instead of helping parasites grow..

Wish that cursed tag that sucked life out of him like a moss, had never happened to him.. he wouldn't have to face all the negativity, hatred, death curses that he got in last two years because of a costly friendship! Our Sid would have been with us today maybe.. 😒

I really really hope all those who cursed him and used him, get their karma one day!! His karma is very strong anyways..

So ur saying his mother failed to give him right advice to use his super stardom in a better way?? She failed to take care of his health??

U guys told that he was single nd lives with only his family so from where does parasite came??

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitely

So ur saying his mother failed to give him right advice to use his super stardom in a better way?? She failed to take care of his health??

U guys told that he was single nd lives with only his family so from where does parasite came??

First of all this is invites only thread so you are NOT welcome to post here. If you have any issues with what is posted here you can go and discuss wherever you want but not here.

Yes, he did have many parasites post BB. If you are taking it directed towards anyone in particular, it's your problem not mine.

And yeah, I will write it again and again- that particular friendship created a lots of problems for him but did ZERO good to him. Anyways some people conveniently overlook all the hatred and curses he used to get daily from fandom of his so called friend, but never fail to point fingers at his fans even if they write a single word against her. So I don't care about your opinion on what we post here. Goodbye!

goofyCat thumbnail

The pathetic piece of shit that saregama released is nothing more than a posthumous shoot! 😡

Selling grief using a real human's death is disgusting! SHAME on each and everyone who are part of it! 👎🏼

The only good part of it was Sidharth's smile. Everything else was FAKE and PRETENTIOUS

Even the pre shots scenes in the song look so blah.. no wonder Sid didn't want to complete this faltu song!

goofyCat thumbnail

This whole Habit looks like a big scandal now.. well exposed by Himanshi!! 👏

So Sidharth never wanted to do this song.. neither back then, nor now.. he had even returned the signing amount.. The song was ORIGINALLY for Asim and Jannat!!

My intuitions about this song were always right.. Sid never chose repetitive stuff.. he was always choosy about his projects! ❤️💔

Glad what they are trying to sell as his project, tribute blah blah isn't accepted by audience.. He would have never liked such unethical stuff! 😔

https://twitter.com/unfilterdtbh/status/1452583285956038659?t=oEeQ5p6T8TnUTD6Jqrvq0Q&s=19

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I still completely own what I had written, and I will always stick to my words, but I am editing it because people are giving their own narratives to a generic post which was about each and every one who used Sidharth Shukla in last ~2 years!

And yeah, I have no interest in seeing SS of my post getting viral and being used to manipulate people on how his fans are cursing some poor girl blah blah blah 🤡

Intruders, STAY AWAY. We haven't asked for your certificates.

..."poor girl"?!?!?! 🥴 If we think of the same person...🤔 that person knows all the dodges, that person is everything - just not poor...😇

Originally posted by: Infinitely

Parasite... couldn't be more aptly said...😆

First of all this is invites only thread so you are NOT welcome to post here. If you have any issues with what is posted here you can go and discuss wherever you want but not here.

Yes, he did have many parasites post BB. If you are taking it directed towards anyone in particular, it's your problem not mine.

And yeah, I will write it again and again- that particular friendship created a lots of problems for him but did ZERO good to him. Anyways some people conveniently overlook all the hatred and curses he used to get daily from fandom of his so called friend, but never fail to point fingers at his fans even if they write a single word against her. So I don't care about your opinion on what we post here. Goodbye!

Can only repeat your words Buddy...this is invites only thread, so intruders - stay away from here...