Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Updates from Vidyut Jammwal's insta live

Sid was a very real, honest and fearless person.

They last met on 15th July and spoke for more than 3 hours.. Only me and him, the fondness with whichVidyut said this

They both had very fond relation with each other's mothers.. Rita aunty used to cook food for Vidyut whenever Vidyut visited their house, and Sid had made Vidyut's mom very comfortable when he had met her once.

Sid had purchased Hasabuya bike during early modeling days. And Vidyut used to drive it so many times. No one knew it was not his bike but Sid's bike!

According to Vidyut, Sid was among those rare celebrities who never called any pap for clicks. He used to treat paps with lot of respect and all the papa were fond of him. They used to chess him to get his pictures.

Sid had tried everything that he wanted to do in life.. He achieved everything that he used to dream about during his modeling days. Vidyut said he was sure Sid was in a very happy space in life ❤️ He was raised by three strong women, his mom and two sisters.

The best thing I heard- Sid never used to talk about any female friend/woman in his life behind their back!! ❤️ Not even during men's conversations, whenever anyone asked about him regarding any rumoured girl/woman, he just used to avoid the topic..

Sid's was first cremation attended by Vidyut where he felt there was God present there, everyone present there was folding hands.. 😭

He sounded so humble, so genuine yet so broken!! Such real and genuine friendships are rare in the industry.. reminds me of why I have so loved this real man (in Vidyut's words) so much for years!!!

You were different Sid.. A real gem in the world of fakeness.. Lucky to have known you for years ❤️❤️

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sid was real, honest, straight forward and logical person...After BB 13, i was never be able to find any other favourite who is as good as Sid.. I remember how much I was influenced during BB13 due to SID. And wait eagerly to see Sid.... I used to pray each day that he should not any trouble from other contestants that push his button.and trigger him to react and upset him. We Sid Hearts had always beeen very protective about him.. Now nothing left to say.. His memories are still stronger..

Cant avoid any video that pop up and back again on and again reminding that he is no more..

Hope All his family members and friends and fan have strength to move on

Edited by MUNNII - 3 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Sid was real, honest, straight forward and logical person...After BB 13, i was never be able to find any other favourite who is as good as Sid.. I remember how much I was influenced during BB13 due to SID. And wait eagerly to see Sid.... I used to pray each day that he should not any trouble from other contestants that push his button.and trigger him to react and upset him. We Sid Hearts had always beeen very protective about him.. Now nothing left to say.. His memories are still stronger..

Cant avoid any video that pop up and back again on and again reminding that he is no more..

Hope All his family members and friends and fan have strength to move on

❤️❤️

It's difficult to watch his videos.. I will need a lot of strength before I start watching anything including him again..

His real, honest and genuine self is what garnered him such unprecedented fan following.. Plus the kind heart and the intelligent mind! Such a multifaceted personality. He had always wanted that people know him by his name and his wish got fulfilled 👍🏼

goofyCat thumbnail

Doodh stories 🤣🤣 SO DUMB !!!

Do these so called close sources think that people are so naive to believe such crap? You aren't talking about a teenager for God's sake!!

What Vidyut talked about was the REAL Sidharth Shukla!! The Sidharth that we know and have followed for years. Unfiltered, real, honest, kind, naughty, humble and down to earth, and most importantly, a private person who would never talk about his female friends to random people!!

Feel bad for Sid though.. He always gave his 100% to everyone around him.. but in return he got the love he deserved from very few people.. not at all from his so called best friend!! She doesn't even have that emotional and intelligence level to give him the kind of love and support he deserved! And Sid being the intelligent man he was, for surely knew it and that is why he had always maintained, koi taal mel hi nahi hai 😌

Whoever is involved in spreading lies using his name even after his death.. I hope karma never spares them!! 🙏

PS: Sid would never say such crap about HIS FANS!! He was MAN OF WORDS..

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

This Scene with the candle Flame and full Moon was the most impressive of all SidYusha's Scenes for me - just didn't know why then, but now I know...

https://youtu.be/o0bWcUJIhxk

ahilajkula thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

This Scene with the candle Flame and full Moon was the most impressive of all SidYusha's Scenes for me - just didn't know why then, but now I know...

https://youtu.be/o0bWcUJIhxk

SidYusha, a much-loved couple around the planet.

It is inconceivable that they both went to another dimension.

I love them forever. They are my two beautiful angels❤️😭. The heart is infinitely sad for them😔. So the young people left💔.

These are my old works😭.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My dear Siddharth❤️, I hoped you would leave this world in old age.

... and then you will look for your Pratyusha.

Your early departure is really not fair😭💔.

And I still can't believe you're gone !😕😕?

Edited by ahilajkula - 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/VWV4tBDRSXg

There is a German proverb which says "Hope is the last to die"...

I was so hoping to watch Sid and Jasmin on screen together again...with him this Hope died too...😭

Many leading German Magazines report of his premature death...

https://www.gala.de/stars/news/sidharth-shukla--indischer-schauspielstar-stirbt-mit-nur-40-jahren-22501496.html

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 2 years ago