Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Duska 🤗🤗We are there for each other in these difficult time.. and only we can understand this.. 😭 Really really unacceptable 💔

Had never thought that I will have to see something like this ever..

💔I really can't believe it!💔

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail

He was an angel.. a very kind soul.. ❤️💔

Just that he never showed it off..

Pity that people bloody misunderstood him and judged him.. 😡

https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1433782109785575431?s=19

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1433771904779702281?s=19

It was much more than just a misunderstanding, some just couldn't wait to find any reason to use their malicious tongues on him...

Sid was a high intelligent man, a very noble Person...his Nobility was a part of his inner personality, he kept his good deeds secret and didn't use them for advertising - Pratyusha's parents are the best proof for that...as far as I know, one of India's greatest personalities left this world with him...

Yes, Sid was much more than just an excellent Actor, Sid was an Angel in this World...my beloved noble Black Knight...💓

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail

I can't process it yet.. I just can't 💔I haven't accepted it yet.. 😭

He lived life like a king.. and left like a king. How could anything about him be ordinary? He gave BB a new dimension altogether.. BB13 wouldn't have been the same without him.. he made that show revolve around him, and today BB13 has literally ended forever with him!! 🥺

He was loved by millions.. the whole industry, the whole BB13 bunch, hundreds of fans.. he bid goodbye amid thousands who loved him like anything.. 😭

His achievements, his life, the legacy that he has left behind will always be celebrated and cherished ❤️

Sidharth.. miss you yaar.. can you come back please!! 😭😭😭😭😭

😭 💔... Buddy...🤗

https://youtu.be/5bVhqsAPC-k

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Breaks my heart to be here today.it’s still difficult to process. The adulation that started 10 years back the day he entered as shivraj shekhar to his reality shows and big boss to finally broken but beautiful, from actor to the person Sidharth …. I adored him for what he was. No show off, private person, helping without announcing to the world and So much more. It’s hard to see him go when there was so much more he could have done , achieved. The superstardom he achieved in telly world is tough to match , he raised the bar too much. The void can’t be filled at all. He has touched so many lives in different ways. Sidharth, you will be dearly missed . Your journey will be always be cherished…. My star you ll always shine bright.

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

What's harder to accept is the way he is gone.. he didn't even get a chance to fight.. who knows, if he had got a chance to get treated, our prayers would have worked 💔

So many industry people and friends are posting so many wonderful stories about him.. how he helped them, how he made a difference to their lives.. he was such a lovely and lively human being with a big heart! ❤️

I am planning to post all the tributes in this thread.. not that it is going to make any difference now, but I just want all those memories in one place.. after all it is for one last time that the cruel world is remembering him.. 😭

Still it isn't sinked in.. still the heart is heavy.. Sidharthhhhh!! 😘💖

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sid death is murder I think.pl see car glass broken and ate dinner outside and he was outside for meeting pl

goofyCat thumbnail

Sidharth's family had arranged a prayer meet today. It was from Brahma Kumaris, which he and his family follow.

It was such a divine and soothing experience listening to it. They told two important things.

Sid's soul left his body at an auspicious time and day, Thursday around 3-4 am. Indicating that his soul was kind and divine. Our words and actions still reach his soul, and we need to make sure that we aren't hurting his soul.

We shouldn't think why he left us, it is unfair to him, he still had much more to do in life, why this happened to him and so on. He has moved on to better things, just that his time and share in this body was over. We should remember the good times, the good things, we need to tell him that we loved him and we are thankful to him for the happiness he brought into our lives. That will make his next journey (reincarnation according to Hindu beliefs) easier and happier.

I tried to apply these thoughts, and it definitely helps. Feeling much peaceful and calm now. The whole fandom got much relief listening to the prayers. Can't thank his mother and sisters enough for arranging the same for helping the fans to heal! ❤️ Such a classy, sensible and dignified family they are.

Secondly, they told Rita aunty has accepted the fate of her son with a lot of composure and strength. The yogini ji had called her the same afternoon, aunty was very calm and composed. Her words said, Om Shanti. I just have one wish from the Almighty, he should stay happy wherever he is. ❤️❤️

Hats off to this amazing lady and more power to her! No wonder she raised a son like Sidharth and daughters like his sisters 👏

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sidharth's family had arranged a prayer meet today. It was from Brahma Kumaris, which he and his family follow.

It was such a divine and soothing experience listening to it. They told two important things.

Sid's soul left his body at an auspicious time and day, Thursday around 3-4 am. Indicating that his soul was kind and divine. Our words and actions still reach his soul, and we need to make sure that we aren't hurting his soul.

We shouldn't think why he left us, it is unfair to him, he still had much more to do in life, why this happened to him and so on. He has moved on to better things, just that his time and share in this body was over. We should remember the good times, the good things, we need to tell him that we loved him and we are thankful to him for the happiness he brought into our lives. That will make his next journey (reincarnation according to Hindu beliefs) easier and happier.

I tried to apply these thoughts, and it definitely helps. Feeling much peaceful and calm now. The whole fandom got much relief listening to the prayers. Can't thank his mother and sisters enough for arranging the same for helping the fans to heal! ❤️ Such a classy, sensible and dignified family they are.

Secondly, they told Rita aunty has accepted the fate of her son with a lot of composure and strength. The yogini ji had called her the same afternoon, aunty was very calm and composed. Her words said, Om Shanti. I just have one wish from the Almighty, he should stay happy wherever he is. ❤️❤️

Hats off to this amazing lady and more power to her! No wonder she raised a son like Sidharth and daughters like his sisters 👏

It was peaceful experience to attend the prayer meet for Sidharth today. It did help me to let go of him and the questions . Will always miss him though. Rita Aunty is so strong lady that am out of words. Just when shivangi Didi said that when a mom can think like that then we have no right and the questions were answered. I always knew she was very strong and Sidharth’s personality is a reflection of that. Will always adore Sidharth as a beautiful soul. Prayers for Sidharth and his family .

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

It was peaceful experience to attend the prayer meet for Sidharth today. It did help me to let go of him and the questions . Will always miss him though. Rita Aunty is so strong lady that am out of words. Just when shivangi Didi said that when a mom can think like that then we have no right and the questions were answered. I always knew she was very strong and Sidharth’s personality is a reflection of that. Will always adore Sidharth as a beautiful soul. Prayers for Sidharth and his family .

Agree!! It was a really peaceful experience and helped almost everyone to get rid of the complaints and questions.

This video of Sid from BB is getting viral again now where he talks about how soul is permanent and body is temporary.. makes so much sense now!!

https://twitter.com/ShagunDreams/status/1435257211568082947?s=19

goofyCat thumbnail

I'm tired of the circus around.. from making different claims on his and his family's behalf, to weird predictions, to blame games, to controversies, to giving unsolicited opinions, to the weirdest thing I saw today- paranormal stuff, people are stooping to new low everyday!!

For God's sake let his soul rest in peace and let his family mourn in their privacy 🙏

I have all sympathy for all those whoever were close to him, and I wish them strength to cope up with the loss. But for me, his family includes his mother and sisters only! The people with whom he has spent 40 years of his life. I believe only and only in HIS WORDS, and I can never believe that some relationship of few months will ever become more important to him than his mother! His mother meant the world to him and I am sure his soul must be remembering his mom before anyone else.

Can people just cut down their bullshit!!

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago