Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Life is cruel.. I hope he is happy and at peace wherever he is ❀️

Sending you hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

A short time after my tragedy, I was on >somewhere between the clouds< simply flooded with slogans like "just smile and say I'm fine", "live the life and be happy" etc, etc - just everything what I couldn't, and so it went until I was really nauseus...

But you Buddy, you got it how I feel - yesterday and today...Thank you for that...πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

https://youtu.be/hKnZNpyynFQ

Sid has been very unlucky when it comes to women.. except his mom/sisters and few of his long term friends like Kamya πŸ˜” Don't know about who these two women are, but I can surely say that one woman in his life is very much vile and I really really wish he stays away from her.. will PM you why I think so.

Anyways.. looking at the way relationships are turning sore in the industry, it is better if Sid stays single! πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the promising happenings 😳He has already suffered a lot because of the pandemic situation. Hope his projects work out soon!

No Buddy, he hasn't been unlucky when it comes to women...Sid is to women what nectar is to bees...the only problem is - he doesn't want to be bound (Salman Khan of Tellywood)...and yes, one woman in his life is very concerned about her own benefit...but the other is neither his mother nor his sister, it's his benefactress - when it comes to his career...πŸ˜‰

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

A short time after my tragedy, I was on >somewhere between the clouds< simply flooded with slogans like "just smile and say I'm fine", "live the life and be happy" etc, etc - just everything what I couldn't, and so it went until I was really nauseus...

But you Buddy, you got it how I feel - yesterday and today...Thank you for that...πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

https://youtu.be/hKnZNpyynFQ

I'm glad if I could make you feel better even slightest.. πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

goofyCat thumbnail

No Buddy, he hasn't been unlucky when it comes to women...Sid is to women what nectar is to bees...the only problem is - he doesn't want to be bound (Salman Khan of Tellywood)...and yes, one woman in his life is very concerned about her own benefit...but the other is neither his mother nor his sister, it's his benefactress - when it comes to his career...πŸ˜‰

Ohh yeah, that way he surely is! πŸ˜ƒ The nucleus with electrons and protons revolving around him.. πŸ˜‰

Completely agree on the fact that he doesn't like to be bound.. who better than me would understand it.. we both are saggy afterall 😳

His career is the most important thing right now, much more than the electrons and protons.. and I am sure even he knows that! Looking forward to his next big project!

goofyCat thumbnail

Sidharth==Karma πŸ”₯😜

Runner ups' fans were after him literally like mad dogs for 3-4 days.. all that character assassination, linking him to married women, demeaning his hard earned win, trying to make him look like womanizer, it was so disturbing.. πŸ’”And then boom, his gender equality speech went viral among neutrals in a rocket speed!! And ofcourse people got their answers back- paid awards getting exposed and getting to see the same thing coming back to themselves, for which they had abused each and every co actress of Sid and women on desirable list!! πŸ˜†

This guy doesn't need expensive photoshoots and designer clothes.. He can make even a simple click with no editing look breathtaking!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQwYGjCVlq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ohh yeah, that way he surely is! πŸ˜ƒ The nucleus with electrons and protons revolving around him.. πŸ˜‰

Completely agree on the fact that he doesn't like to be bound.. who better than me would understand it.. we both are saggy afterall 😳

His career is the most important thing right now, much more than the electrons and protons.. and I am sure even he knows that! Looking forward to his next big project!

"The nucleus with electrons and protons revolving around him.." Oh my Buddy, it's far more than Physics when it comes to Sid...I will rather classify him in the field of Quantum Physics - simply unfathomable, that's it what makes him so damn irresistible and he knows that... As for his Career - sometimes the relationships that are mutually beneficial develop, both sides are aware of this fact and they are going to take advantage of it...πŸ˜‰

Sidharth==Karma πŸ”₯😜

Runner ups' fans were after him literally like mad dogs for 3-4 days.. all that character assassination, linking him to married women, demeaning his hard earned win, trying to make him look like womanizer, it was so disturbing.. πŸ’”And then boom, his gender equality speech went viral among neutrals in a rocket speed!! And ofcourse people got their answers back- paid awards getting exposed and getting to see the same thing coming back to themselves, for which they had abused each and every co actress of Sid and women on desirable list!! πŸ˜†

This guy doesn't need expensive photoshoots and designer clothes.. He can make even a simple click with no editing look breathtaking!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQwYGjCVlq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Always the same tactic πŸ˜†...come on Buddy, Siddians know that only too good...there's an ancient German saying: what doesn't fit is made to fit - but that doesn't work, at least not in the long run... The Fairytale gone bad, it's over - the sooner they understand, the better for them...πŸ˜‰

Waiting for the Winter, my favorite time of the year - the time around Sid's Birthday - his best time...

https://youtu.be/jfNCKIqiUPI

goofyCat thumbnail

"The nucleus with electrons and protons revolving around him.." Oh my Buddy, it's far more than Physics when it comes to Sid...I will rather classify him in the field of Quantum Physics - simply unfathomable, that's it what makes him so damn irresistible and he knows that... As for his Career - sometimes the relationships that are mutually beneficial develop, both sides are aware of this fact and they are going to take advantage of it...πŸ˜‰

Hmmm.. agree to that.. let's see. Though I want him to work only with actors of his caliber and not some substandard people..

goofyCat thumbnail

Always the same tactic πŸ˜†...come on Buddy, Siddians know that only too good...there's an ancient German saying: what doesn't fit is made to fit - but that doesn't work, at least not in the long run... The Fairytale gone bad, it's over - the sooner they understand, the better for them...πŸ˜‰

Yes, we Siddians have seen it over years! πŸ˜†