The first song! πŸ₯³

In awe of how Sidharth outperforms himself every freaking time ☺️

https://youtu.be/N7WNw61yGZU

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way miss Gill and her FD survives on controversies and clouts!! πŸ€ͺ

She creates 'content' by coming live and blushing using Sid's name and Kaushal gets articles printed

Fans create controversy out of a simple human+machine error that could have easily been ignored! The tweet was pathetic but these things are part and parcel of celebs life!! Who does such a big drama over it Her dumb fans will make sure she's finished sooner than expected! Messing with Ekta's big project over something that any sane person will understand was by mistake.. If their jealousies continue this way.. Ekta will make sure she's thrown out of the industry 🀒

Sid was pissed off yesterday and so rightfully.. equal love wala hypocrite fandom was threatening to boycott most anticipated project of the poor guy over the so called dignity of their Goddess!

Kaushal is getting overboard with SBS and stupidest articles.. lagta hai apne client ka career finish karke hi shanti milegi bande ko! πŸ˜†

goofyCat thumbnail

Forget about (nonexistent) relationship, shehnaaz gill is not even worth of his friendship.

First BB14 and now BBB3.. such an insecure and jealous human!!

I had started disliking her after the comedy club task in bb13.. the way she demeaned Mahira.. such low class it was! She oozed arrogance and extreme jealousy there.. and then the same thing in the makeup task.. the way she was making faces after Mahira was declared winner.. πŸ˜† nothing surprising that she does same tricks with Sid

Edited by goofyCat - 3 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

The fan to whom Sid replied yesterday is a completely harmless, positive, old fan account who is never into abusing ❀️

And the self proclaimed positive fandom people are abusing and age shaming her and her mother, husband and kids in worst possible way, just on the basis of couple of sarcastic tweets 🀒

GHATIYA INSECURE HYPOCRITE fandom!!

Have they ever attacked any shehnaazian who ACTUALLY abuses Sidharth Shukla, with so much passion??

These bunch of hypocrites are cribbing because Sid replied to one of his fan who is with him for years, or followed a kattar solo account.

What about them rubbing in solo's face just a day before yesterday that Sidharth showed solos their face by posting so called Agastya only cake? πŸ˜†

So damn tired with all these crap.. sid naax is a real curse for Sid!! πŸ€”

Sid Naax?! Sounds like vaxxed πŸ˜†I bet, being aware of all of the Naax-Sideeffects, Sid will never allow that genetic manipulated stuff to crawl under his skin...πŸ˜‰

Forget about (nonexistent) relationship, shehnaaz gill is not even worth of his friendship.

First BB14 and now BBB3.. such an insecure and jealous human!!

I had started disliking her after the comedy club task in bb13.. the way she demeaned Mahira.. such low class it was! She oozed arrogance and extreme jealousy there.. and then the same thing in the makeup task.. the way she was making faces after Mahira was declared winner.. πŸ˜† nothing surprising that she does same tricks with Sid

Well, with BB13Naax is like with a Pandemic...every Pandemic lasts for a while but once it's over, it never repeats...πŸ˜› looks like I just found the identifier for this current virus - BB13Naax...πŸ˜†

Best poster till date!!

Chemistry

https://twitter.com/sidharth_shukla/status/1395718186587197441?s=19

PS: The timing of this tweet couldn't have been better πŸ˜† Hypocrite fandom was mocking the posters saying they look edited and Sid looks like he has been put to sleep in all posters. He answered by dropping a sensual poster! πŸ˜†

r

At first wanted to post Bhula Dunga but it have an too sad End, something carmic is in that Song, especially the End is somehow fateful...but this one, this one applies to Sid from the very Beginnig, to every his Role, to every Scene, to every his Co-Actress, since 10 year...you are the one, you're my Number one, anything for you cause you're the one I love...❀️

https://youtu.be/ZmQZnMsDuKA

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Sid Naax?! Sounds like vaxxed πŸ˜†I bet, being aware of all of the Naax-Sideeffects, Sid will never allow that genetic manipulated stuff to crawl under his skin...πŸ˜‰

Buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—So good to see someone other than me here ❀️

And I am more happy with the content of this comment πŸ˜›

Have you seen the trailers of BBB? The show will be releasing in next 3 days! Hope you find time to watch it and hope it gives you some relief and much needed distraction from hardships of life.. ❀️

goofyCat thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail

❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRA24lGKAXk

Word Count: 1