Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PS: And the more I see those idiotic replies in my years old mentions, the more I hate the lady in their DPs If you have to do this drama, take a SS, tag him and do whatever nonsense you want to!! But DO NOT SPOIL our years old tweets with your drama! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Gosh, how I hate seeing those uninvited guests in my mentions 😩🀧

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Corona πŸ€”πŸ€“Hope you are doing fine πŸ€—

Buddy πŸ€—, I'm OK, I have no Corona, at most the antibodies against Coronoia πŸ˜† after all these Demos against CoronaDictatorship across Germany, every Saturday in some other town...

I'm fully busy but still I always keep an eye on our Siddyboy ❀️

Spreading lies about his engagement and marriage (along with so called confirmed air tickets πŸ€ͺ)

Invading his and his family's privacy

Leaking his personal mobile number everywhere

Circulating his detailed address, his house details, his car and bike's numbers

Circulating his sister's work profile

Circulating his niece's pictures, trying to chess her social media profiles, guessing her age and what not

Disrespecting his MOTHER by spreading lies, trying to match her voice everywhere possible, matching her spectacle frames, creepy imaginations about how she's happily cooking together with her would be bahu 🀒

Creepy tweets about how someone's 'paying back' her apartment rent

Sidharth had huge fandoms in past too, including those in many foreign countries. But no one ever invaded and disrespected his and his family's privacy like a shipper fandom is doing now!!

Sid never had such a THIRD CLASS fd in past like he is having now. Such a curse!! So tired of this BS around!! 🐷

Engagement, Marriage, Air Tickets... guess, it's for His brand new honeymoon πŸ˜› , which one in order? Where it's going this time? As far as I remember, last two times he was once in Paris and the second time on Lake Geneva... almost forgot, who's he marrying this time?! πŸ˜†

I'm so annoyed with hormonal teens from a certain bunch ruining Sid's old tweets to us with their fantasies.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Those are golden memories for us from a peaceful time on twitter, atleast respect that!! There is no need to force your stinking ship everywhere, atleast in the pre BB things years back 🀒 His individuality is much bigger and stronger than a few months old ship .. Seriously hoping this curse ends with 2020.. πŸ™„

Take it easy Buddy... the hormones, especially during Puberty, are worse than Corona...and the worst thing is, there's still no vaccine against puberty hormonal disorders...πŸ˜†

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Sid fans, its Indraneel hereπŸ€—

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Hello Sid fans, its Indraneel hereπŸ€—

Hello Indraneel good to have you here ❀️

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Engagement, Marriage, Air Tickets... guess, it's for His brand new honeymoon πŸ˜› , which one in order? Where it's going this time? As far as I remember, last two times he was once in Paris and the second time on Lake Geneva... almost forgot, who's he marrying this time?! πŸ˜†

Ohh yes such rumours are nothing new for him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The thing that I miss the most about IF is it's emojis πŸ˜’

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Buddy πŸ€—, I'm OK, I have no Corona, at most the antibodies against Coronoia πŸ˜† after all these Demos against CoronaDictatorship across Germany, every Saturday in some other town...

I'm fully busy but still I always keep an eye on our Siddyboy ❀️

Take care of yourself πŸ€—

Ohh yes such rumours are nothing new for him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The thing that I miss the most about IF is it's emojis πŸ˜’

Yes, the emojis, first of all this one: "🀣"

But I deeply believe, not only the emojis, the good old days will come back too...he will be back and with him the good old days too...πŸ˜‰Have a Trust my Buddy, the good old days will come back...❀️

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19z01b

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for 100 pages guysπŸ‘πŸΌ