Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Humongous 50K replies in a twitter chat!! 😲 Only Sidharth Shukla can make this come true!!! 👏 Feels so wonderful to see him getting the much deserved fame!! 😭💖

And his last reply was explicitly for ME contrary to people's claims 🤣

Wat r u talking abt N I felt v bad i was wrking on my project whole day and skipped that session as I wasn't aware sid is coming 😭

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This lockdown is getting onto my nerves now!! And being staying in the most affected state, there doesn't seem any bleak chance of it ending anytime soon.. God knows how long it will take before we are back to normal life smiley24

I'm missing Sid and his projects way too much! Had it not been the lockdown, we would have been celebrating the news of his projects by now.. smiley44I'm damn irritated with only one suffocating and nauseating tag in all his social media mentions everywhere! 😷 Too much of anything is not good smiley11 I hope EK got annoyed enough with the spamming in her insta post yesterday smiley36 I can't wait to see him getting back to work in good projects with talented ACTRESSES in the industry! smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_H0IWGpMdW/?igshid=1r4zoj7uttd5x

Edited by goofyCat - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sidheart were trending sid Jennifer , I guess they will look good together , if I m right then sid & Jenny got most stylist personality award also.

Vaise maine ek pic Sid ki akansha puri ke saath bhi dekhi , vo dono saath main ache lage.

I would want 2 see pooja sharma opposite Siddharth.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Ye sab ka haal hai , that particular tag is shamming every good & talented actress just 2 prove some awesome which she is definitely not.

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Ye sab ka haal hai , that particular tag is shamming every good & talented actress just 2 prove some awesome which she is definitely not.

Tell me about that! 🙄

goofyCat thumbnail

Sidheart were trending sid Jennifer , I guess they will look good together , if I m right then sid & Jenny got most stylist personality award also.

Vaise maine ek pic Sid ki akansha puri ke saath bhi dekhi , vo dono saath main ache lage.

I would want 2 see pooja sharma opposite Siddharth.

SidJen will look awesome together, both have great screen presence 😳 They are an on-screen pairing on my wishlist for years! And most importantly, both can act!

I have heard a lot about Pooja's acting chops, won't mind her opposite Sid.

He can look good anyone who matches his on-screen age, better she be a good actress.

By the way happy to see someone else than me here 🤗 Sidhearts are most active on twitter, but occasionally my old love for IF brings me back here 😆

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

SidJen will look awesome together, both have great screen presence 😳 They are an on-screen pairing on my wishlist for years! And most importantly, both can act!

I have heard a lot about Pooja's acting chops, won't mind her opposite Sid.

He can look good anyone who matches his on-screen age, better she be a good actress.

By the way happy to see someone else than me here 🤗 Sidhearts are most active on twitter, but occasionally my old love for IF brings me back here 😆

I suggested pooja sharma 4 various reasons , she is very pretty, she is d only actress who got huge appreciation after rupa Ganguly 4 Draupadi role. Drauy role can't be played by every actress.

She is a model , till now she has done mythological serials only.

Definitely Jenny will look good with Siddharth.

Jenny was appreciated 4 Maya's role so much

Villain banke appreciation lena itna aasan nhi hota.

4 me Rashmi & Jenny r d actress who got so much appreciation after Play ing negative role, that 2 more then positive leads.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

This lockdown is getting onto my nerves now!! And being staying in the most affected state, there doesn't seem any bleak chance of it ending anytime soon.. God knows how long it will take before we are back to normal life smiley24

I'm missing Sid and his projects way too much! Had it not been the lockdown, we would have been celebrating the news of his projects by now.. smiley44I'm damn irritated with only one suffocating and nauseating tag in all his social media mentions everywhere! 😷 Too much of anything is not good smiley11 I hope EK got annoyed enough with the spamming in her insta post yesterday smiley36 I can't wait to see him getting back to work in good projects with talented ACTRESSES in the industry! smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_H0IWGpMdW/?igshid=1r4zoj7uttd5x

I feel very sorry 4 Siddhart that his private life has been became so public , I guess that think irritated sidhearts d most .

Now days people who have no work claiming 2 be frnds of Siddhart, giving statement he is upset .

Kushal Tandon who is best frnd of Siddhart never said anything regarding Siddhart ever in media but these MSK contestants maayur is trying 2 earn fame by using Siddharth name.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

I feel very sorry 4 Siddhart that his private life has been became so public , I guess that think irritated sidhearts d most .

Now days people who have no work claiming 2 be frnds of Siddhart, giving statement he is upset .

Kushal Tandon who is best frnd of Siddhart never said anything regarding Siddhart ever in media but these MSK contestants maayur is trying 2 earn fame by using Siddharth name.

I can't agree more with you on this!! 👍 Look at his old and real friends- like you said Kushal, then Vidyut, even Raghav for that matter! They don't give any such statements. In fact they don't even need to do it. But look at some wannabe desperate souls 🤔 Who's that Mayur even to talk about a person as private as Sid? And unfortunately, there are dumb people who believe the likes of him. Why will Sid choose him out of 1.3 B population of India to convey that he's upset? 😆 Kuch bhi!! But I guess with popularity all this is inevitable.. There will be more and more people trying to take advantage of your fame. Anyways Sid has the best way to treat such attention seekers by ignoring them!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I can't agree more with you on this!! 👍 Look at his old and real friends- like you said Kushal, then Vidyut, even Raghav for that matter! They don't give any such statements. In fact they don't even need to do it. But look at some wannabe desperate souls 🤔 Who's that Mayur even to talk about a person as private as Sid? And unfortunately, there are dumb people who believe the likes of him. Why will Sid choose him out of 1.3 B population of India to convey that he's upset? 😆 Kuch bhi!! But I guess with popularity all this is inevitable.. There will be more and more people trying to take advantage of your fame. Anyways Sid has the best way to treat such attention seekers by ignoring them!!

Siddharth ke pass upset hone koi reason nhi hai coz paras dint said anything against him .

Sid has his own mouth , he don't need anybody.

Pehle maine nhi mana tha par ab manti hu paras ki baat

Ki sana aur uska bhai shehbaaz buri tarah se use kar rhe hai Siddhart ke fame.

I m bit bored 2 hell now , ek 2 lockdown , dusra particular tag ki rant social media pe.

Kabhi sochti hu log itne kaise khali ho sakte hai , ki sirf trend hi karte rehte hai , kuch kam mhi zindagi main kya.