Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Coming to Sid, everyone literally everyone wants to get their instant fame by using his name.. Firstly, he is the most popular contestant of BB13, and secondly, he prefers to ignore it even if people use his name never reacts on social media.. It's very mature and dignified, but then he becomes an easy target for people!

Anyways, we won't believe in random contestants from a flop reality show confirming about his projects.. πŸ˜† He has been always choosy about what he does! Even for bhula dunga, he has said it numerous times that he accepted it bcoz he liked the song.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Yesss!!! New faces with Sid is need of the hour πŸ˜†

I don't want him to get paired up with anyone, literally anyone from BB. On-screen and off screen chemistry gayi tel lene!! 😡 There will be too much negativity again if he gets paired up with BB ones, especially ra and naaz πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

There are many good actresses in the industry, beautiful and talented.. And waise bhi on screen pairs don't get repeated in TV industry.. πŸ˜‰

Han yara

I second u

I Jst want him too understand Ths he needs to work wth new faces

I will b biased towards kratika hehehe sorry ❀️she is one of finest sid mst work wth her. Rest or b koi ho bt done wth Naaz ji

Coming to Sid, everyone literally everyone wants to get their instant fame by using his name.. Firstly, he is the most popular contestant of BB13, and secondly, he prefers to ignore it even if people use his name never reacts on social media.. It's very mature and dignified, but then he becomes an easy target for people!

Anyways, we won't believe in random contestants from a flop reality show confirming about his projects.. πŸ˜† He has been always choosy about what he does! Even for bhula dunga, he has said it numerous times that he accepted it bcoz he liked the song.

Offcourse he always maintained dignity and distance N only song made him choose Ths project

Nothng else

N he is out of sid Naz ship

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Did u guys saw rakhi sawant video with filmi beat regarding sidnazz.

She said sid don't luv sanaπŸ₯³as he has is oen commitments who have supported him from outside.

Rakhi is very good frnd of Sid.

Does Siddhart was dating someone secretly.

But Sid said he is single & not dating anyone.

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Did u guys saw rakhi sawant video with filmi beat regarding sidnazz.

She said sid don't luv sanaπŸ₯³as he has is oen commitments who have supported him from outside.

Rakhi is very good frnd of Sid.

Does Siddhart was dating someone secretly.

But Sid said he is single & not dating anyone.

U see sidharth is less active on insta nowdys

And he is understanding that we don't want him to stick wth only one and forced # and Ms Gill also said that he won't b having any issues if she will make any BF N as now she must stop her so called feelings for her

N sid never ever said her love u so far

He Jst cared for her

Even in his live too she was all Mmuahh N love u bt sid was like right right etc.

He understands her really well

I am least who doesn't want to seer him again wrkinh wth her I mean

I want a change Yaar N her fandom is quite stubborn..

goofyCat thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9MuQ1Jxm0/?igshid=jhh50vd7oi3y

He's definitely aging reverse and how!!

Ignore the crap in comments BTW 🀣

goofyCat thumbnail

Hope everyone is staying home and keeping safe. It scares me to see how the number of infections in India are increasing rapidly day by day.. Especially Maharashtra and Mumbai πŸ˜”Feel bad for Sid, this was the time for him to taste the sweet fruits of his hardwork.. Anyways, hope the world will be able to overcome this very soon.. Take care everyone πŸ€—

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9MuQ1Jxm0/?igshid=jhh50vd7oi3y

He's definitely aging reverse and how!!

Ignore the crap in comments BTW 🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ignored way back Yar

Hope everyone is staying home and keeping safe. It scares me to see how the number of infections in India are increasing rapidly day by day.. Especially Maharashtra and Mumbai πŸ˜”Feel bad for Sid, this was the time for him to taste the sweet fruits of his hardwork.. Anyways, hope the world will be able to overcome this very soon.. Take care everyone πŸ€—

Stay safe guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

goofyCat thumbnail

Humongous 50K replies in a twitter chat!! 😲 Only Sidharth Shukla can make this come true!!! πŸ‘ Feels so wonderful to see him getting the much deserved fame!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

And his last reply was explicitly for ME contrary to people's claims 🀣