Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

@goofyCat: Buddy šŸ¤—, have a nice & safe trip in every way and come back healthy...

This damn virus Covid-19 is really more than dangerous... for example, in the past 2 months the scientists have found that Corona virus survives on surfaces ( tables, doors, doorknobs, light switch, money, etc, etc) for up to 9 days, this virus cannot be destroyed with the usual cleaners, only chlorine-containing agents can remove it... Iā€™ve also read in the scientific forums that high-dose vitamin C shows significant effects against Corona virus ( intravenously in patients, orally as a preventive measure)... so a few tips from me too: take daily high-dose vitamin C, wash your hands with the soap under running water for at least 10 seconds as often as possible and disinfect them, avoid shaking hands, avoid finger food, keep a distance of at least one meter from the other people...

P.S: Although we are all eagerly waiting for his next project, Iā€™m still scared because our SiddyBoy travels a lot these days, has so many public appearances, interviews etc... hope, he keeps the required precautions too...šŸ˜³

Nice info buddy. I am loving Sid humility and attitude. He is so humble and no attention seeker in his real life.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi,

Add me too!! SidHeart here..

https://www.facebook.com/188056068070045/posts/1345373679004939/

Humans of Bombay Article on Sid

ā€œPeople know me as a man with a rough exterior. But the one person I will always melt for is my mom. Right from the time I was born, sheā€™s been the most important person in my life. I was the youngest of three kids and too small to play with my sisters, so I was always around mom. Apparently back when I was a toddler, I would start crying if I had to go a second without her -- so even when she had to make rotis, she would hold me in one hand and the roller in another!

And as I grew older, she became my best friend! Every time I came back home after playing in the building, weā€™d talk about everything under the sun -- at an age where children were hiding things from their parents, I wanted to tell her all about my life! Sheā€™s taught me so much too -- I remember being a really mischievous child who would always get away with trouble. But when mom sat me down and told me to always be honest, I immediately owned up to my mistakes.

When my dad passed away 15 years ago, it felt like the umbrella over us had been taken away. But my mom, being the strong woman that she is, was our rock through it all. She never showed any signs of vulnerability. Despite our poor finances, she seamlessly ran the household, looked after three children, and always fulfilled our demands! I realize now that she mustā€™ve had to sacrifice so many things to give us whatever we wanted.

She even played a pivotal role in helping me find my passion. I used to always act like the ā€˜cool guyā€™ -- so in an attempt to ā€˜teach me a lessonā€™, she sent me for a modeling contest thinking Iā€™d be put in my place! Funnily enough, I actually won! So, even on a subconscious level, sheā€™s been a guiding force in my life.

Recently, I was on Big Boss and for the first time, I couldnā€™t speak to her for three months. I know it doesnā€™t sound too cool to say it at 39 -- but being away from her was the toughest part of that show. So, when I received a letter from her on set, I sat with it and read it in her voice -- it felt like she was right next to me, and that letter was a piece of her.

Every time she tells me sheā€™s proud of me, it's the greatest feeling ever. I feel like the happiest man on earth, because I was able to put a smile on her face; a woman who means everything to me. Even today, mom remains my anchor and never fails to give me her daily dose of advice -- when I finally saw her on set after 3 long months, the first thing she told me was to stop wearing shorts all the time and to put on a pair of jeans!ā€

@MUNNII: welcome to the Sidā€™s Lovers šŸ¤— and thanks for the article on Sid, I check daily the news on Twitter but didnā€™t saw it there...šŸ˜Š as for Sid and his mother, we call him not for nothing ā€œSiddyBoyā€ ā¤ļø

Guys, do subscribe Sidā€™s channel on YouTube...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-WQqNzvBOg

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Hi,

Add me too!! SidHeart here..

https://www.facebook.com/188056068070045/posts/1345373679004939/

Humans of Bombay Article on Sid

ā€œPeople know me as a man with a rough exterior. But the one person I will always melt for is my mom. Right from the time I was born, sheā€™s been the most important person in my life. I was the youngest of three kids and too small to play with my sisters, so I was always around mom. Apparently back when I was a toddler, I would start crying if I had to go a second without her -- so even when she had to make rotis, she would hold me in one hand and the roller in another!

And as I grew older, she became my best friend! Every time I came back home after playing in the building, weā€™d talk about everything under the sun -- at an age where children were hiding things from their parents, I wanted to tell her all about my life! Sheā€™s taught me so much too -- I remember being a really mischievous child who would always get away with trouble. But when mom sat me down and told me to always be honest, I immediately owned up to my mistakes.

When my dad passed away 15 years ago, it felt like the umbrella over us had been taken away. But my mom, being the strong woman that she is, was our rock through it all. She never showed any signs of vulnerability. Despite our poor finances, she seamlessly ran the household, looked after three children, and always fulfilled our demands! I realize now that she mustā€™ve had to sacrifice so many things to give us whatever we wanted.

She even played a pivotal role in helping me find my passion. I used to always act like the ā€˜cool guyā€™ -- so in an attempt to ā€˜teach me a lessonā€™, she sent me for a modeling contest thinking Iā€™d be put in my place! Funnily enough, I actually won! So, even on a subconscious level, sheā€™s been a guiding force in my life.

Recently, I was on Big Boss and for the first time, I couldnā€™t speak to her for three months. I know it doesnā€™t sound too cool to say it at 39 -- but being away from her was the toughest part of that show. So, when I received a letter from her on set, I sat with it and read it in her voice -- it felt like she was right next to me, and that letter was a piece of her.

Every time she tells me sheā€™s proud of me, it's the greatest feeling ever. I feel like the happiest man on earth, because I was able to put a smile on her face; a woman who means everything to me. Even today, mom remains my anchor and never fails to give me her daily dose of advice -- when I finally saw her on set after 3 long months, the first thing she told me was to stop wearing shorts all the time and to put on a pair of jeans!ā€

This is pure love ā¤ļø Mumma's boy!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LEueGFEQ7po

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

personally i want siddharth to come with something good .

As there rumours that sid-naaz r getting 2 much offers (which i doubt as rumours ) it ok 2 do music videos but i hope he dont get tied up with this so called sidnaaz tag , as he is much more than this silly sidnaz tag as he was always successful & dint need any tag to gain fame .

Personally saying i like sidra on screen chemistry but in compare 2 rashmi , i would have preferred pratyusha with him but sadly she is no more , still there awesome actress which can have amazing chemistry with him.

i would prefer see jennifer, surbhi jyoti or rubina opposite him in some project.

whom u prefer with him plz avoid shehnaaz as she cant match his caliper in acting .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago