Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drumstick_85 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am a sidnaaz fan. Could you please add me here?

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

@deepikagupta9, @intruderfast, @indraneelbb, @sweety1994, @hira221, @Anje88, @drum_stick85, @SaniaKaSidShukl

Hello guys 😊

I see, all of you want to become a member of SSLovers. I‘m not the owner of this CC, the owner is Olivey (Illuminate) but she hasn’t been active here on IF for years and I don’t know if she will come back. So I cannot add you to the member list. But as an old Siddian, I warmly welcome you all to the SSLovers 🤗 .

All Siddians&SSLovers have shifted to Twitter because the bottle for Sid’s Victory in BB13 took place there. But I hope, sooner or later they will be back here on IF, where our love for Sid began 8 years ago. So, feel free to call yourself SSLovers&Siddians&SidHearts and to chitchat about Sid here in his CC...⭐️

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pl add me pl I'm.big fan of sid

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

@deepikagupta9, @intruderfast, @indraneelbb, @sweety1994, @hira221, @Anje88, @drum_stick85, @SaniaKaSidShukl

Hello guys 😊

I see, all of you want to become a member of SSLovers. I‘m not the owner of this CC, the owner is Olivey (Illuminate) but she hasn’t been active here on IF for years and I don’t know if she will come back. So I cannot add you to the member list. But as an old Siddian, I warmly welcome you all to the SSLovers 🤗 .

All Siddians&SSLovers have shifted to Twitter because the bottle for Sid’s Victory in BB13 took place there. But I hope, sooner or later they will be back here on IF, where our love for Sid began 8 years ago. So, feel free to call yourself SSLovers&Siddians&SidHearts and to chitchat about Sid here in his CC...⭐️

Thank you 🤗

Most wanted munda...😋

https://twitter.com/Koelbhattachar3/status/1235604278917513216

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 4 years ago

Bildergebnis für NatalyMusketeer

Warning: it's scientifically confirmed that this gif can cause a racing heart...😉 ☢️ 😆

Bildergebnis für NatalyMusketeer

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Welcome to all new members!! 🤗 It is so wonderful to see SidHearts family becoming bigger and bigger with every passing day!

As Nataly said, the owner of this CC isn't active anymore so we don't usually update members list on the first page 😆But you all are welcome to post here!!

@Duska, it's good to be connected with you again! 🤗

@Nataly thanks buddy for keeping me updated with the happenings around 😉Will be back soon, traveling right now.. (with all the required precautions)

Meanwhile, our man is rocking it everywhere and how! The airport videos are my favorite ones, how he was obliging to selfie requests from fans despite the long tiring day and the pictures that he has been posting are just WOW ❤️ I'm just so happy seeing him taking every right step towards achieving his career goals! And touch wood, he looks really happy in all the recent interviews!!

Everyone please take care of yourself and your near and dear ones.. The virus spread is scary! 🤔

@goofyCat: Buddy 🤗, have a nice & safe trip in every way and come back healthy...

This damn virus Covid-19 is really more than dangerous... for example, in the past 2 months the scientists have found that Corona virus survives on surfaces ( tables, doors, doorknobs, light switch, money, etc, etc) for up to 9 days, this virus cannot be destroyed with the usual cleaners, only chlorine-containing agents can remove it... I’ve also read in the scientific forums that high-dose vitamin C shows significant effects against Corona virus ( intravenously in patients, orally as a preventive measure)... so a few tips from me too: take daily high-dose vitamin C, wash your hands with the soap under running water for at least 10 seconds as often as possible and disinfect them, avoid shaking hands, avoid finger food, keep a distance of at least one meter from the other people...

P.S: Although we are all eagerly waiting for his next project, I’m still scared because our SiddyBoy travels a lot these days, has so many public appearances, interviews etc... hope, he keeps the required precautions too...😳