Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Hi Nataly😃❤️.

Thanks for the many wonderful links⭐️.

Kamya❤️,Vikas❤️...

Sid❤️ is a wonderful personality😃.

Hello Duska 🤗, great to meet you here again...😳

Yes, real Sid is really such an wonderful personality... from the celebrities world, Kamya and Vikas are his biggest supporter... but there are so many celebrities who publicly support him, the list ist quite long... for example, Varun Dawan was recently there especially because of Sid...and my sweetie Jasmin Bhasin who was special guest in the NewYearsEve’s party in BB house etc, etc... Pratyusha‘s mother also supports him which made me particularly happy... and real Sid ist just unbeatable... I’m his fan since 8 years and I always supported him and loved him unconditionally but I love real Sid even more... he’s completely different from others... he doesn’t play dirty games, he doesn’t change the sides for his own benefit, he doesn’t attack anyone but almost everyone attacked him or provoked him... he was insulted to the worst, they also insulted his mother and even his father whom he lost as a little boy... he forgave them all... he didn’t pretend, he just stayed the way he always was and is: charming, charismatic and highly intelligent Siddharth Shukla who’s always ready for fun... some fake intellectuals called him “so-called intelligent Siddharth Shukla”... well, in these 4 months, I’ve read countless many tweets where people praised his intelligence, his wisdom but also his big camaraderie...Kamya, Vikas, Varun, Jasmin and all the other celebrities just confirm it... his haters have literally nothing in their hands what they could use against him unless they are intentionally lying... he was, is and remains the charming, charismatic, wise and so damn handsome Siddharth Shukla and I‘m so proud to be his die hard fan for almost 8 years, to be a part of his big army, to be a part of the SidHearts worldwide...

And yesss...

he‘s simply the best,

better than all the rest...⭐️

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Suhanagr/status/1223624892249100293

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 4 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail

Hi Abruh😃 .Welcome.

ahilajkula thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello Duska 🤗, great to meet you here again...😳

Yes, real Sid is really such an wonderful personality... from the celebrities world, Kamya and Vikas are his biggest supporter... but there are so many celebrities who publicly support him, the list ist quite long... for example, Varun Dawan was recently there especially because of Sid...and my sweetie Jasmin Bhasin who was special guest in the NewYearsEve’s party in BB house etc, etc... Pratyusha‘s mother also supports him which made me particularly happy... and real Sid ist just unbeatable... I’m his fan since 8 years and I always supported him and loved him unconditionally but I love real Sid even more... he’s completely different from others... he doesn’t play dirty games, he doesn’t change the sides for his own benefit, he doesn’t attack anyone but almost everyone attacked him or provoked him... he was insulted to the worst, they also insulted his mother and even his father whom he lost as a little boy... he forgave them all... he didn’t pretend, he just stayed the way he always was and is: charming, charismatic and highly intelligent Siddharth Shukla who’s always ready for fun... some fake intellectuals called him “so-called intelligent Siddharth Shukla”... well, in these 4 months, I’ve read countless many tweets where people praised his intelligence, his wisdom but also his big camaraderie...Kamya, Vikas, Varun, Jasmin and all the other celebrities just confirm it... his haters have literally nothing in their hands what they could use against him unless they are intentionally lying... he was, is and remains the charming, charismatic, wise and so damn handsome Siddharth Shukla and I‘m so proud to be his die hard fan for almost 8 years, to be a part of his big army, to be a part of the SidHearts worldwide...

And yesss...

he‘s simply the best,

better than all the rest...⭐️

Yes, dear Nataly❤️, I agree with your every word and sentence. Sid is an intelligent guy and a kind hearted person⭐️. He is well raised, in a good family . Our Pratyusha and Sid in "Little Bride" have left unforgettable roles and timeless chemistry⭐️❤️. We've all witnessed it. Like Sid ... we will mourn this beautiful girl forever💔.

We see their mutual friends unconditionally support Sid . It means a lot to us. We are glad that Pratsi's mom also supports Sid with all her heart.

Sid is strong as a rock ... both physically ... mentally ... and morally.

That's why Sid⭐️ is always the winner🥳.

https://twitter.com/rad_R_/status/1224766051713339394

😒 Sid remembering Pratyusha... 💔