Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

So true Sudha, it's a pleasure to watch him on-screen.. ❤️

He has this talent to make it naturally cute and adorable❤️. I so wanna see him in a show soon, now that I've watched him in an ad like this. 😭

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

TFS Nataly😊

Sid is cool looking as he always does❤️

🤗

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Sudharies

He has this talent to make it naturally cute and adorable❤️. I so wanna see him in a show soon, now that I've watched him in an ad like this. 😭

Meanwhile, I feel the first real withdrawal symptoms... https://youtube.com/watch?v=49pVy841l14

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uKLMYZlbIb8

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 5 years ago

https://youtube.com/watch?v=um3iSh4n4XI

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Bas yun hi 😳

Love love love this picture!! How lovely they look together! Parth and his Shorvori ❤️❤️

@Sudha, if you are reading this.. me got reminded of this since we were talking about seeing them together in a show where I don't want to see them at all 😆

I want him to be back as soon as possible.. but not doing a shi* just for the sake of comeback.. After DSDT, I have started loving the actor in him and I sincerely hope he does something that does justice to his acting caliber!! 🙏

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Bas yun hi 😳

Love love love this picture!! How lovely they look together! Parth and his Shorvori ❤️❤️

@Sudha, if you are reading this.. me got reminded of this since we were talking about seeing them together in a show where I don't want to see them at all 😆

I want him to be back as soon as possible.. but not doing a shi* just for the sake of comeback.. After DSDT, I have started loving the actor in him and I sincerely hope he does something that does justice to his acting caliber!! 🙏

Hey Rashmi😆

Awwww this was a beautiful scene, and what a gorgeous couple they made ❤️❤️

Well coming to our discussion, I don't know Rashmi, but I seriously I wish for them to appear in this show 🤣 Maybe it's coz both their names are rumoured to be a participant this season. But honestly speaking, I hate this show, completely loathe it from the bottom of my heart. I hate it in all languages. I mean we have it in my mother tongue too, and I never watch that.

Still my wish to see them here, has got to do with my love for this two and their beautiful chemistry onscreen and their camaraderie offscreen. Moreover their story was ruined in Dsdt and I want something like a compensation I guess. I know I sound crazy🤣 I could only wish for. Rest is up to fate.

I definitely want him to make a come back too. He can take up some good roles with a scope for performing and variations... I wish something good turns up his way... Fingers crossed.

Edited by Sudharies - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A day that I wish would never have come!!

I am not going to say he disappointed me, because he doesn't owe me anything 😆 Yes, I am upset because I can't imagine him in a show like that.. He was being approached for years, but I didn't expect that he will join it ever.. He had always been a person who kept his personal life away from social media. And to imagine him under camera scrutiny 24x7 is something difficult to digest!!

He is one of those most misunderstood celebs who is soft target for media because he never bothers to clarify his side.. Wondering how he is going to survive.. 🤔 He isn't naive (read dumb), but he isn't fake or bitchy for sure..

Mixed feelings!! He's coming back but I can't be supporting him or defending him.. Even for him can't make myself to watch that show 😆

But one thing that I am liking about this whole story that his transformation. The guy who used to keep saying that he doesn't have an account on insta because he doesn't like clicking his own pictures and sharing them, not just opens insta account but promotes it!! 😲 And that too through PR! He seems to be taking very calculated steps, and I can only wish that at the end he gets what he is looking for..

Anyways he is going to provide huge viewership to rangeela.. All his old 'fans' will be coming back to watching him for sure.. 😆 I am curious to see how many of those who supported their naive favorites during their season are going to be there to dissect him 😉

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Support Sidharth Shukla he is brilliant in task

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Support Sidharth Shukla he is brilliant in task

Yes he certainly is!! One quality that can make him winner..