Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-kasautii-zindagii-kay-karan-wahi-siddharth-shukla-hiten-tejwani-approached-play-mr-bajaj-449596?

Sid in a family drama of Ekta mata, that too on SP 😲Would be the last thing I want to see😆

Anyways, guess it's too early to comment.. If this news is really true (which I think is because his name is in the headline and there were rumours earlier of EK choosing 3 names for the role), and if EK is keen on getting Sid on the show, then she will try her best to get him.. She has been very particular when it comes to leads casting about this show, let's see..

Originally posted by: goofyCat

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-kasautii-zindagii-kay-karan-wahi-siddharth-shukla-hiten-tejwani-approached-play-mr-bajaj-449596?

Sid in a family drama of Ekta mata, that too on SP 😲Would be the last thing I want to see😆

Anyways, guess it's too early to comment.. If this news is really true (which I think is because his name is in the headline and there were rumours earlier of EK choosing 3 names for the role), and if EK is keen on getting Sid on the show, then she will try her best to get him.. She has been very particular when it comes to leads casting about this show, let's see..

And we turn over the new page here in Sid‘s Lovers CC, exactly to the May New Moon in Mercury year...😉 now the Moon fills up and fills up and fills up, exactly in May of the Mercury year...☢️

Buddy, when I click on the link in your post, I get again this page here on IF, I mean our CC...🤓 will try with the link from PM...

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Buddy, when I click on the link in your post, I get again this page here on IF, I mean our CC...🤓 will try with the link from PM...

I was still trying to learn this new IF when I posted that link, so it is quite possible that it got goofed up.. 😆

Originally posted by: goofyCat

I was still trying to learn this new IF when I posted that link, so it is quite possible that it got goofed up.. 😆

IF is sooo weird nowadays... 😆 but just right now I read that article and it sounds tense but at the same time very promising too, it sounds almost mysterious...🔮

Btw, who’s Ekta Mata?! 🤓 I know only Ekta Kapoor...😕

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Btw, who’s Ekta Mata?! 🤓 I know only Ekta Kapoor...😕

The one and same.. 😆

He's the one, THE NUMBER ONE...

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2- Siddharth Shukla, Hiten Tejwani, Karan Wahi APPROACHED to play NEW Mr. BajajHiten Tejwani, Karan Wahi or Siddharth Shukla - who could be the next Mr. Bajaj? - Vote Now!