Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

The most beautiful bride and the most handsome groom ❤️ They will always be so special.
Watching BV rerun sometimes on Rishtey and it is so hard to believe that she is no more.. Sid said it right, a life that touches others is forever! Not even a single BV viewer will forget her ever.

So true... they will always be so special...😭 Pratyusha was so unique in every way... both of them are so unique...just unbeatable, unrepeatable and unforgettable...❤️

Word Count: 0

romansuslo thumbnail
Hey , guys.
Tell me please , is it possible in India to legally work with companies like Betinvest ? https://www.betinvest.com/online-platform I Would be very grateful for your answers .
Edited by romansuslo - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

For the 4th anniversary of CC Sid's Lovers...

We love you Sid❤️.

Indeed! On 31st March 2015 Olivey opened this CC... my God, time flies but SS Lovers continue to exist... thanks Duska 🤗

Goddd... I found it finally!!! I was searching for SS Lovers under „my posts“ since IF‘s D-day ( or better said, IF’s Mayday...) but in vain, it simply couldn’t be found there... finally found it today thanks Googie... I don’t know what was wrong with the old IF (everything was working perfectly there) that someone got a big urge to turn literally everything upside down... I only know that here, in new IF, the absolute Chaos prevails... if someone is reading this post, I‘ll be so glad if I get some resonance...😌 damn, where are all good old IF‘s emojis gone...😢

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Welcome to the jungle where you will feel only lost! 😂😂 This new IF is such a headache to use 🙄 Don't know how long it will take them to bring back many old features..

IFs emojis were the most unique ones.. Now as I miss them, I realize how addicted I was to them.. I miss each and every single emoji of IF 😂

Emojis are back!!! 😎

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It is so difficult to even know that someone has replied on the thread

By the way, are all emojis there? Why do I feel like the number is reduced? 😆

Yes, it has become just too complicated... but at least, the fight for emojis was worth it... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087470?pn=58 Howsoever, tomorrow is the last New Moon & New Beginning in May this year and we desperately need some hot news about Mr Shukla...🤓