Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought it wass only Sid who goes after popular shows on trp driven channels 😆 or prefers popular shows over content driven shows to appease his fans 😆

Anyways in the time where many actors are playing safe with following sure shot success formula kind of shows.. Sid not joining that bandwagon reminds me why I am still following the guy after so many years.. 2012 to 2019.. 7 years is a long time!! 😳 He's active again and was talking about meetings and all in his last interview.. makes me believe he will be back very soon.. I am definitely curious to know what he chooses next!!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
...in his last interview... which one Buddy? Did I miss something? This is last what I saw from him... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ae3u9OHvadQ[/YOUTUBE] Hope, it's not too late to wish you all a blessed Holi... 🤗
goofyCat thumbnail
I was saying about his IF interview..
Tfs Buddy...love his interviews in English, the only chance for me to understand what he's talking about... 😊
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Tfs Buddy...love his interviews in English, the only chance for me to understand what he's talking about... 😊

Understandable 😊 I don't mind either of the languages though because he has command over both ⭐️
But I am a bit biased to his Hindi ones, as they seem more informal to me and he is more himself in them comparatively 😆 Kinda obvious because it's his mother tongue!
Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Understandable 😊 I don't mind either of the languages though because he has command over both ⭐️
But I am a bit biased to his Hindi ones, as they seem more informal to me and he is more himself in them comparatively 😆 Kinda obvious because it's his mother tongue!

Of course! Agree with you Buddy 😊... the main thing is he's here, that's it what only counts... and we turned a new page in this CC ❤️... I believe, he will soon turn a new page in his onscreen life too... ⭐️
goofyCat thumbnail
The most beautiful bride and the most handsome groom ❤️ They will always be so special.
Watching BV rerun sometimes on Rishtey and it is so hard to believe that she is no more.. Sid said it right, a life that touches others is forever! Not even a single BV viewer will forget her ever.

ahilajkula thumbnail
For the 4th anniversary of CC Sid's Lovers...

We love you Sid❤️.

Edited by ahilajkula - 5 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

The most beautiful bride and the most handsome groom ❤️ They will always be so special.
Watching BV rerun sometimes on Rishtey and it is so hard to believe that she is no more.. Sid said it right, a life that touches others is forever! Not even a single BV viewer will forget her ever.

💔 😭

Word Count: 1