Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Btw I would love to read the posts where people said good things about the original Parth and our man who played him with his heart and soul. Please let me know... 😳

Here you go Rashmi. Since you asked I'm sharing it here 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sudha! Can't explain how happy I am to see the tables turning in his favour. All the humiliation and defamation that he had to unnecessarily face because of that shitty show is finally paying back 👏 That chindi ph used his name to sell their pathetic show and whenever he refused to accept their pathetic story, defamed him again and again. Tere were so many people who jumped on the opportunity to put him down and kept on talking shit about him. Today real aukat of the channel and the ph is out there for everyone to see and he is getting only praised for the guts that he showed by quitting the show at the right time. I am a proud fan today!! Way to go Sidharth 👏
I don't really agree to the last part of the post though, I feel all actors in that show are doing excellent job despite the pathetic storyline unlike dsdt, and BV anyways had all great actors who were just right fit for their roles.. Anyways one more person I am waiting for to get back her due share of karma is the great writer who had put the entire blame on him back in 2015 😈 I hope she gets to know what real bashing is, now!!
goofyCat thumbnail
Came across few more gems.. People don't forget to specifically mention old Parth and new Parath.. 😆 People loved how original Parth was dedicated to his wife 😳 Can't stop appreciating Sid's sensibilities, he saved himself from being part of one of the 'worst lead couples' in the history of television 😆

Surprised though at how some people who were so much against the wife back then are now in team wife now.. Such hypocrisy 🤔 Thankfully not everyone is like that so the thread got taste of its own medicine 😆

Anyways I shouldn't be talking about other forums/threads here much.. Guess that's against rules..
Life at IF is so boring in Sid's absence.. I'm not following any single show on regular basis..

goofyCat thumbnail
Once upon a time, in a show named Dil Se Dil Tak, there were creative differences that led to many controversies on sets. Keeps happening. But then some people jumped on the opportunity to bash Sid left right and center and talked totally shitty things about him. From accusing him of tantrums to mocking him on his pranks. He gets benefited by his so called contacts with the channel lady was the most disgusting and shittiest thing that I had read. Irony irony!! Today the same bunch of people are giving all sorts of excuses to defend their favorite on a similar story. Time changes and how!! 😆 Afterall karma is a BITCH that doesn't spare anybody! You bash others talking nasty things about them and you will find yourself in the same situation sooner or later 😆 Anyways I am not going to judge anyone or talk shit about them because we never know what happens behind the scene.. Just can't stop laughing at the situation, favorism ruining the story, creative difference, dropping ratings leading to forcefully created controversies, everything sounds SO similar and familiar! 😛 Never thought it will happen so soon though 🤣

Well.. In another piece of news, in an unfortunate incident a singer who was also husband of some TV actress died in a road accident.. Apparently he was driving his car on roads of Mumbai when it hit a divider causing him serious injuries Reminds me how lucky Sid was to survive similar equally disastrous accident.. His family's blessings and his well wishers support must be very strong for him to escape safely!! Must say, despite the rat race that we are part of, despite all the adverse conditions that we have to face daily when we step out, we all must be very cautious and careful while driving...
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Here you go Rashmi. Since you asked I'm sharing it here 😊

I just love Hindi...❤️ don't understand a single word but understood a few last lines...😛 have no idea who's Dr. Kunal but Dr. Jagdish was super-duper boring...🤢 God, Dr.Kunal? Does it mean Kunal Verna?! OMG...

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Came across few more gems.. People don't forget to specifically mention old Parth and new Parath.. 😆 People loved how original Parth was dedicated to his wife 😳 Can't stop appreciating Sid's sensibilities, he saved himself from being part of one of the 'worst lead couples' in the history of television 😆

Surprised though at how some people who were so much against the wife back then are now in team wife now.. Such hypocrisy 🤔 Thankfully not everyone is like that so the thread got taste of its own medicine 😆

Anyways I shouldn't be talking about other forums/threads here much.. Guess that's against rules..
Life at IF is so boring in Sid's absence.. I'm not following any single show on regular basis..

@bold... to the hell with the rules, always hated them...🤢

@bold... how about Neha's unbeatable SY story "Affairs of the heart" just to overcome this time until Sid's comeback?! ⭐️

https://nniks.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/affairs-of-the-heart-ch1/

Still missing the end of the "Bound by faith"...😭 sended so many PMs to Neha but unfortunately she didn't logged here for ages...

However...
he's coming, he's coming, he's here I feel, BlackKnight is back, SiddyBoy is here...❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lbCrjqMKw[/YOUTUBE]

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

I just love Hindi...❤️ don't understand a single word but understood a few last lines...😛 have no idea who's Dr. Kunal but Dr. Jagdish was super-duper boring...🤢 God, Dr.Kunal? Does it mean Kunal Verna?! OMG...

Not KV.. it's the character name of the male lead played by Shakti Arora in the Silsila show which replaced Dsdt slot..

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Not KV.. it's the character name of the male lead played by Shakti Arora in the Silsila show which replaced Dsdt slot..

Thanks Sudha 😊 This waiting for Sids ultimate return is really an roller coaster, DSDT inclusive... [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xrR-CYtxcNs[/YOUTUBE]
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

@bold... to the hell with the rules, always hated them...🤢

@bold... how about Neha's unbeatable SY story "Affairs of the heart" just to overcome this time until Sid's comeback?! ⭐️

https://nniks.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/affairs-of-the-heart-ch1/

Still missing the end of the "Bound by faith"...😭 sended so many PMs to Neha but unfortunately she didn't logged here for ages...

However...
he's coming, he's coming, he's here I feel, BlackKnight is back, SiddyBoy is here...❤️

I have heard a lot about this story, but I can't simply make myself to sit back and enjoy a story by someone who never wrote a single good word about Sid on any social platforms but did her best to defame him by spreading rumours and baseless false stuff.. Especially about a particular picture posted by a fake account at certain time in past.. Anyways. To each his own.
I am currently watching some random things from 2012 BV but what I need is his comeback... I can wait till he gets something really good but I really really miss him!! 😭
goofyCat thumbnail
Balika seems to have reruns in SA, a few countries in Europe and Turkey currently.. In Turkey they have just started and there are already accounts in birdland following Shiv 😆 Saw few fans from countries like Armenia and Lithuania on Sid's TL.. It was one unique show and one in a million character!! 👏