Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Buddy, can't open this link above...😔

Coming to Shiv, he is really a dream man of every woman not only in India but worldwide... noone could portrait Shiv better than Sid... with his entry, BV experienced an explosion of popularity worldwide... I think, I am one proof for that fact... there's no Indian series in German TV, I watched only Bollywood movies but through an coincidence came across BV, exactly to the Sid's entry time... and I was blown away into the SidYusha-AnSh dreamland... but my dreamland came abrupt to the end... although the German are known as cold people, a frozen froggy smile from ear to ear next to Shiv&Sid was simply unacceptable even for a German woman... but the experiance of an unforgattable magic of SidYusha-AnSh remain forever and this thanks to Sid too... âĪïļ

Coming to Parth, what should I say, Sid just overcome itself in every respect... bearing in mind the weight of the main theme of DSDT, the role of Parth is the most difficult role in the whole story and Sid masteres it with bravura... to be in worried for Teni or to be romantic to Shorvori, his expressions are palpable even through screens... of course the showmakers have in the first line the TRPs in mind and noone from us know what will be the end of the story but now I'm pretty convinced, DSDT has a lot to do with bill of Indian government to ban the commercial surrogacy...Sid is not only so damn hot romantic looked actor, he has also a big sense for policy too... I'm sure, when he took the role of Parth, he knew very well what he was doing... he knew that this roll is a knife with two cutting edges but nevertheless, he took it... I admire him so much but because of the role of Parth, I adore him even more...ðŸ˜ģ

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Nataly, not sure what DSDT actually was and how it is going to turn in future, but one thing that is sure is, it is providing Sid ample opportunities to showcase his acting skills- in terms of things that he is expert at, and also things that he had not done before.. Not every show on TV is Balika, and so is DSDT.. So as far as DSDT is concerned, what matters is the show is doing fairly well, gets huge backing from the channel, and Sid also gets screen space/focus, appreciation, rewards and support which he is already getting.. DSDT is not going to be end of his acting career, he will certainly keep getting good roles and shows like or even better than BV. For now, DSDT seems to be fine as far as his own career is concerned, because in TV industry many other things matter as well than only good roles or scripts or so called creative satisfaction 😛
Shiv was of course one in a million character, and it will forever be associated with him

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice quote, meaningful one 😆
Edited by SudHaVeN- - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
I so expected some hibernating junks to wake up from their deep sleep and make an appearance ðŸĪĢ Afterall Sidharth is such a powerful magnet that one news of him aur kheeche chale aate hai 😆 Not surprised at all though, this frustration has possessed them since last two years three months twenty three days ðŸĨą

And some people never fail to amuse me!! Seriously such double standards!?? Pretend to have all wisdom and maturity in the world when it comes to all other actors of a certain cult show, but him? ðŸĪŠ Atleast wait till the official statements and bother to know the facts before you pass your valuable judgements on someone! It is easy to point fingers at others, but it takes real maturity to not react based on assumptions.. Success/fame gone to head, ohh well yeah, if that satisfies your wicked and prejudiced assumptions. A friendly advice though. Be VERY careful with your words. You never know when they will come back to bite you. Destiny is a bit** that never spares anyone.

Am I surprised by the age shaming, cloudy mind, arrogant behavior, puberty, drink and drive btw? No. Because nothing better was expected from a certain bunch ðŸĪĒ

Anyways. Don't worry Sidharth. As your mother taught you, Sympathy is easy, Jealousy is hard to earn!! And you have earned it in abundance. You were just trying to save a fellow human being, a poor cyclist who was probably equally confused as you were... And it was an incident that could have happened with ANYONE.. (There are videos on YouTube which show eyewitnesses telling this on camera, so the junks who will shamelessly ask for proofs - like they did on a few occasions in past - can go and watch that ðŸĪĄ) You haven't done anything wrong intentionally Sid.. And it is not end of the world yet. You will bounce back very soon. And shut the self proclaimed critics in your very own, dignified style..
goofyCat thumbnail
I don't get it why people compare him with 1 or 2 show old actors.. He has been working since last 12+ years.. He was extremely successful as a model. On acting front, he has done many shows, on a fairly regular basis. He has tried his hand in so many different things, be it reality shows or hosting or award shows appearances, which proved his versatility, and most importantly, gave him ample opportunities to experiment with himself. There was a time when he was working continuously without breaks, especially in the 2012-2016 period. 12 years in a HUGE time!! At such a stage in your career, after the professional and financial stability that you achieve, it is very natural to get into a complacent, comparatively lazier and demotivated phase.. I can say it from my own experience ðŸ˜ģ If he wants, he can take up any EK or RS show that will keep him busy for atleast two years.. (He has been offered quite a few times after 2015). Just that he isn't interested in doing that and is probably enjoying his comfort zone away from the eye of media, does it mean he couldn't handle his success and has spoiled his career because he has turned into a jerk? Wah bhai, kitni chinta hai logon ko uske career ki 😆 Its just a phase, duh! And it lasts until it lasts 😆 So don't worry, his career hasn't ended. He will be back sooner or later, whenever he finds something that is motivating enough for him to get back into workaholic mode! ⭐ïļ
goofyCat thumbnail
âĪïļðŸ˜›

Word Count: 0

OMG... ðŸ˜ē https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/bigg-boss-12-celebrities-who-have-been-approached-for-the-show/photostory/65089744.cms SiddyBoy, live and without makeup... hope so much, this news is true... 😎
Whos that Lucky Girl?! ðŸĪ“
A setback is always a setup for a comeback... 😉 [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=N9lbCrjqMKw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago