Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

This man can manage to look drool worthy even at '36'
No surprises he is doing a romantic lead role !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^Hey Rashmi, agree with you completely πŸ˜†
The guy is looking like a million bucks these days. No wonder one of my friend described him to be looking delicious like a cold coffee in yesterday's episodeπŸ˜†. When we were supposed to feel and cry for his emotional turmoil he still makes us notice his good looks.
He's having good physique and manages to do romance brilliantly. What's wrong if he's playing romance oriented roles? He's not doing a college lover boy role anyways. He's playing a role apt for his age,!in fact.

And what was that? He's choosing roles to appease female fans? Why does people assume that he's choosing role only to appease his fandom? In fact one of their fav actress is unhappy that she wanted to play romantic roles at the age of 30, and was crying that she didn't get such offers as they were stereotyping her to play mother roles.

If Sid gets such ropes what's wrong in grabbing the opportunity and playing it?

It's not like the same people hate romance. They would obviously be drooling at PaRi if Shorvari was played by their own fav, like how it happened in BV. They're not any better! They should see themselves before pointing fingers at others. Just a bunch of people who keep belittling others just coz they assume their choices to be the best, when in reality it's not!
Edited by SudHaVeN- - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Its good to have you here, Sudha πŸ˜ƒ
If your favourite does anything, that is for her/his ohh so creative satisfaction. And whatever others do, is just an attempt to please their fandoms Its as simple as that!! πŸ˜†

Ironically people had no problems when he was romancing at 33 or 34 πŸ˜†

Coming to the guy, he has got the looks, he is someone who can romance on screen without making it look awkward or lusty, why should he even shy away from playing a romantic lead !? There are Phs out there who are ready to offer him such roles and there is the channel who is backing him and his show tremendously because they believe they can cash on his image.. And what's wrong in pleasing the fandom, huh? Its his hard earned fanbase, and he will do whatever he can to offer them what they like. Why should that be used to judge his choices?

30? Nah. I think its more than that πŸ˜† Anyways, don't want to stoop to a level of passing derogatory comments on anyone's age. Neither am I bothered about it anymore. Tried to watch the show, but found nothing impressive. Though there are few other actors in that show known to me who are worth appreciating for the way they are playing their parts. (Better I stop here, because I know its not so pleasant topic for you πŸ˜†)

Sid knows very well when to be a delicious cold coffee and when to be a smoking hot coffee!!
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Quoting myself because I am so in love with this picture.
Reminds me of MD's comments to him in JDJ. Despite the huge build, its the vulnerability on his face that makes him look soft and romantic. Not everyone has that ability, mind it!! πŸ˜†

And the full picture. The lady complements him so well in looks and expressions. She has the same softness on her face here. Together they are making it look picture perfect 😳
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

With Sid it's like with the red wine: the older the better...❀️ and red wine has always been the symbol of a full bliss... for example, French wine is a synonym for the sweet seduction, Spanish wine is a synonym for the fiery desire and Greek wine is a synonym for the sweet temptation... Sid has the appearance of a Greek God, he's not considered in the media worldwide as a Greek God for nothing... don't know how it is in India but European girls&women just adore red wine, the sweeter the better, just like the Greek wine is...

Btw Buddy, what did you mean by "even 36"?! πŸ˜• '36' is not age! Compared with grapes, it's just the beginning of ripening... πŸ˜‰

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Btw Buddy, what did you mean by "even 36"?! πŸ˜• '36' is not age! Compared with grapes, it's just the beginning of ripening... πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

goofyCat thumbnail
Came across this article about all time dapper and classy characters on TV.. And Shivraj Shekhar is so rightfully there!! It is impossible that it is about dapper and classy men of TV and Shiv isn't there 😳

http://www.te**ychakkar.com/photo/slideshow/dapper-and-classy-characters-tv-171003/?slide=11&page=2