Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

This news site is the same site who spread the rumor that Sid was doing double dating with smita and prat on bv set.. πŸ˜‰ so do not pay attention to this type of news ...they themselves know that they are
spreading stories only that is why they never bother to disclose the name of the person..

That was ridiculous to the coreπŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Just saw that on certain CC 😑 Sid is called an amateur actor and an "sleazy jerk"... girls, what to do?! 😳

Nataly, my dear, don't you remember what I had said after the promo released? It has raised temperatures everywhere πŸ˜†

Now, let me add to it. The temperature has risen so much at some places that it has burnt everything around. And what you are seeing is effect of that burning. 🀣 Ever heard of coal and smoke?

On a serious note, people tried every possible way to defame him in last 4-5 months. From taking disadvantage of his fake accounts on social media to spread rumors about him, to mocking him on everything that he did on professional front- his IGT stint to his visit to foreign countries 🀒 They were sure that his career is almost finished. And now when he is getting huge appreciation for his comeback show, they are not just able to digest it and so this FRUSTRATION

Everyone
said it about Sid here, so I don't need to say anything more.

Just one thing, Sidharth Shukla existed before May 2012, the way his career graph elevated in these four years is result of his own hard work and dedication, and he will continue to achieve more in coming years. No matter what people claim to satisfy their bruised egos.

This is based on what google translate did for me πŸ˜›

Ohh I am loving this CC experience πŸ˜† We don't have to follow the AT restrictions here !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jhanvi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfectly said rashmi if being professional towards ur work n dng new show is being termed as jerk then we have nothing to say more abt immature ppl n yaa Google translater is very helpful πŸ˜‰pura sach saamne aaya :p
Edited by Jhanvi_s - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
But the terms like "self-seeker", "unseen jerk" and "overbuilted cretin" are simply too much... 😳
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But the terms like "self-seeker", "unseen jerk" and "overbuilted cretin" are simply too much... 😳

Not really...it would be too much if they post it all right at Sid's Twitter page. I have seen people out there that have no clue about the difference between real and reel. Actors are threatened and told a lot of things by fans of others actors. I remember something similar had happened between fans of Sid and Shashank... one of the fan of the actor had said something hard and rude to the other actor. Can't remember who said what but a Twitter fight had broke over it.
Jhanvi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Not really...it would be too much if they post it all right at Sid's Twitter page. I have seen people out there that have no clue about the difference between real and reel. Actors are threatened and told a lot of things by fans of others actors. I remember something similar had happened between fans of Sid and Shashank... one of the fan of the actor had said something hard and rude to the other actor. Can't remember who said what but a Twitter fight had broke over it.

Well it doesn't changed much at all that actor fans still fight withother actor fans on der new forum πŸ˜‰ no offense to anyone
Actors bonds nicely off screen its only fans keep fighting
doesn't matter what ppl say abt sid it anyway not going to effect him
goofyCat thumbnail

When people use such terms, it shows nothing else but their own level of thinking. And anyways it is not going to make any difference to anyone including Sid, other than increasing negativity in their own life. So give them a royal ignore and believe in your own beliefs 😳

goofyCat thumbnail
Just to revive this CC in the new year πŸ˜†

goofyCat thumbnail
SP seems to be already preparing to compete with Colors in 10.30 pm slot with launching a 'spin-off' of their already popular love story πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/36690-star-plus-ishqbaaaz-to-get-its-own-pin-off.htm

Whatever 😈
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0