Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Hema ๐Ÿค—, yes true, seeing you after longtime... how are you ? Missing our all BV lovers...

Superb...

Yup...Missing many...

Hopefully everyone will be back by this serial...
HemaG thumbnail
Who's this jasmine
I have never seen her before

And agreed that this is the first timethey are showing shorts and shower scene๐Ÿ˜†

I was thinking it was an Ad and not a colors soap...Fully whity whity and romanceee...lol
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Shiv was a character literally without a single flaw, who used to be everyone's Messiah without compromising his self respect.. He was Mr Goody Shoes but never came across as someone pitiable, trapped under his own goody good image. That's what made him hero! He used to take charge of situation before it slipped from his hands.. Parth, as of now, looks more guy next door, someone who has lived a smooth life, who is happy in his own world.. He need not have grey shades, but he won't be perfect.. His true test will come after the storm hits his life, it will be interesting to see how he faces hard situations

Dreams unlimited ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold
That's why I think no channel can re-create Shiv's charasmatic charm in their characters. But I am looking for a strong-headed character with shady morals and not Mr. Goody Shoes with qualities of a parrot husband.
I think we can trust Sid to chose strong headed character because all his former roles had that certain quality in them. They never came across as dumb or weak people who would be satisfied with being the ususal silent-standing husbands.
Edited by libsrocks - 7 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HemaG

Who's this jasmine

I have never seen her before

And agreed that this is the first timethey are showing shorts and shower scene๐Ÿ˜†

I was thinking it was an Ad and not a colors soap...Fully whity whity and romanceee...lol

Jasmin Bhasin is quiet a new actress. Even I have never her previous show because I was strictly limited to shows on Zindagi Channel or BV.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Jasmin Bhasin is quiet a new actress. Even I have never her previous show because I was strictly limited to shows on Zindagi Channel or BV.

She has done just one show before, Tashan E Ishq on Zee TV
The show was about to end when the news of her being selected for Dil Se Dil Tak came, so I ended up watching last 2-3 episodes of that show ๐Ÿ˜† Didn't get any feel about her from it though
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Buon giorno Siddians vi auguro una buona giornata ๐Ÿ˜Š
La verita , e che Sidd -Rashmi sono wawww ! Non sono sicura di Sidd Jasmin ๐Ÿ˜”Oggi e la premiera del film che ha fatto Sidd in Kazaksthan ๐ŸคฃGli auguro buona fortuna โค๏ธ
RAGAZZE JIOVEDI 29 DICEMBRE , SHIV ENTRA IN BV IN INDONESIA โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She has done just one show before, Tashan E Ishq on Zee TV
The show was about to end when the news of her being selected for Dil Se Dil Tak came, so I ended up watching last 2-3 episodes of that show ๐Ÿ˜† Didn't get any feel about her from it though

Ohh, like that, then she is not new , But I have never seen her on TV , as .. me not watching any serial nowadays. Anyways, she is also looking good though Sid s scenes are best...

Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HemaG

Superb...

Yup...Missing many...

Hopefully everyone will be back by this serial...

Yes, hope so... jaise Reshmi ne kaha " re-union of girls/Friends" ๐Ÿ˜†
HemaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

The last show I watched was BV

So, no ideas about anyone :(