Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Jhanvi πŸ€—, I haven't forgotten my promise, just be patient... 😊

πŸ€— sure I am πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Buddy, you are already on the cloud 9... or on something between the Heaven and Earth... πŸ˜› well, for the equally good and interesting third angle, this is already a cat's whisker... πŸ˜†

I am
I always believed Sid has solid reasons to choose this show, and look how he has totally changed gears already!! Just the first look of it, yet it seems so refreshing, so different from all his previous appearances... I am pretty sure there will be more surprises in store ❀️
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_s

Gm...wen we get new AT even this chat club will end soon

Waiting for that to happen soon πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail

This is not JaSid Buddy... 😑 πŸ˜†

Ofcourse πŸ˜† But it wasn't for you.. πŸ˜† Its for me ☺️
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

More?! Libs 😑, the show should be full of JaSid intimate scenes...❀️

Considering Sid-Rash are married couple in love, there is bound to intimate scenes between them. As for Sid-Jasmine, I think it all depends on the story line but something tells me they would too have some romance and intimacy. You can create a 2 hour movie withjust one sided romance but not a successful show with one hot lead male and two beauty divas. ⭐️

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Let's see, this was only the first concrete promo and we all have our reasons for excitement... I don't believe that RD is able to create a magical chemistry with Sid and I have my reasons for that opinion... except astrological and numerological reasons, there's also the fact that Sid has appearance of a true Hero and RD's vamp & sex-appeal look simply doesn't match with his Hero appearance...
Don't know what you had expected from Jasmin but she's really enchanting, she looks so dreamy and she has natural charm and charisma... there are a few more reasons why I'm so convinced in JaSid's magic but the explanation for that is too long for this place here... πŸ˜›

@bold... when I remember that first Sid and Jasmin were chosen for the roles of Parth and Teni and only at the end with so much back and forth RD was chosen for the role of Shaurari, I'm starting to believe that Shashi Sumeet Production know very well what they do, why of all the combination, Jasmin-Sid-Rashami were chosen... behind this promo is Shashi Sumeet Mittal standing... πŸ˜‰

To be honest, I would not mind Sid if he is not a hero but somewhat shady person. As an actor, Sid deserves and needs a role that differes from his previous role. Now I really doubt any channel can create a character as impressive as Shiv but I need a break from watching Sid as Mr. Goody Shoes.
Before the promo, Sid-Rash interested me more than anything as I never show much of Jasmine but after the promo, it has really made me look forward to Parth-Teni's relationship.
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

To be honest, I would not mind Sid if he is not a hero but somewhat shady person. As an actor, Sid deserves and needs a role that differes from his previous role. Now I really doubt any channel can create a character as impressive as Shiv but I need a break from watching Sid as Mr. Goody Shoes.

Shiv was a character literally without a single flaw, who used to be everyone's Messiah without compromising his self respect.. He was Mr Goody Shoes but never came across as someone pitiable, trapped under his own goody good image. That's what made him hero! He used to take charge of situation before it slipped from his hands.. Parth, as of now, looks more guy next door, someone who has lived a smooth life, who is happy in his own world.. He need not have grey shades, but he won't be perfect.. His true test will come after the storm hits his life, it will be interesting to see how he faces hard situations

Dreams unlimited πŸ˜†
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HemaG

Minu...seeing u after 2 long yrsπŸ€—

Hema πŸ€—, yes true, seeing you after longtime... how are you ? Missing our all BV lovers...
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Dear, they can't show the same promo for one month else people watching on TV will get bored. Colors is showing it in commercial break of almost every show

In my TV, there is no colors channel

But if they give any other promo, i wish it have some diaglouesπŸ˜†
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

We can request for the forum to open here 139339316

Done

Word Count: 1