Originally posted by: HemaG

What's ur name??

U had some other username beforeπŸ€”

Keep guessing.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 7 years ago
Anjujag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for the pictures... the CC has become sizzling hot...with the pictures and Promo . And a lot of hulchal to bec of this ...
Have watched the promo multiple times . Now the waiting has become intolerable and unbearable
Edited by Anjujag - 7 years ago
nas1966 thumbnail
Sid is my favourite TV star. Very excited for his new show. I saw the promo.Interesting romantic different from the other tv serials.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Radhika @rad_R_

. @sidharth_shukla with a fan during the promo shoot for #DilSeDilTak

Different look..
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
For Nataly and everyone else liking Parth-Teni and JaSid 😳

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know if Colors does make more promo for its shows...promos about individual characters or just more promo to give some insight of the show?
I wish they do so!
Edited by libsrocks - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

No... πŸ˜›
This is a symposium on the subject of climate change, focusing on "melting of the iceberg" ... πŸ˜†

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: libsrocks

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!

I wrote it in caps because my Christmas morning could not had got better...Finally DSDT promo is out!
It's dwfinitely dramamtic but in lot different way than usual dramas. It's dramatic in dreamy and slightly sensual way. Makes me wonder if Sid-Rash would have more intimate scenes in the show than a family drama usual has. Jasmine looks amqmzing and I'm looking forward to watch Parth-Teni relationship.
Let me know of someone finds a link of full promo somewhere because the one on Twitter is half. Is the promo out of Colors website?

More?! Libs 😑, the show should be full of JaSid intimate scenes...❀️

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Na. This is CC.. πŸ˜† Next AT is not ready yet and we don't know when it will be ready.. To CC se hi kaam chala rahe hai

Buddy, I doubt CC will be sufficient until the beginning of the show... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

It looks like the show will have intimate scenes between the leads, the timing of 10.30 pm is also suitable πŸ˜‰

Sid-RD have really good chemistry and are clicking as a couple! And Jasmin's character just fits perfectly into the scene.. She is looking much more lovely than I had expected..

When in a TV show promo the female leads ware a nighty or shorts? Never expected that a channel like Colors will give such promo for its show!!

Let's see, this was only the first concrete promo and we all have our reasons for excitement... I don't believe that RD is able to create a magical chemistry with Sid and I have my reasons for that opinion... except astrological and numerological reasons, there's also the fact that Sid has appearance of a true Hero and RD's vamp & sex-appeal look simply doesn't match with his Hero appearance...
Don't know what you had expected from Jasmin but she's really enchanting, she looks so dreamy and she has natural charm and charisma... there are a few more reasons why I'm so convinced in JaSid's magic but the explanation for that is too long for this place here... πŸ˜›

@bold... when I remember that first Sid and Jasmin were chosen for the roles of Parth and Teni and only at the end with so much back and forth RD was chosen for the role of Shaurari, I'm starting to believe that Shashi Sumeet Production know very well what they do, why of all the combination, Jasmin-Sid-Rashami were chosen... behind this promo is Shashi Sumeet Mittal standing... πŸ˜‰