Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Just wanted to share on the color Rishty they are showing the Blika Vadhu 1 at the moment its chti Anandi is there but I am enjoying it with Sasi sa and soon I think PB will start and then SS .

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Just wanted to share on the color Rishty they are showing the Blika Vadhu 1 at the moment its chti Anandi is there but I am enjoying it with Sasi sa and soon I think PB will start and then SS .

Ohh wow Which country this is in?

In India, they are showing BV on Color channel and DSDT on Colors Rishtey, both in the afternoon slots.. it hurts to see him in both the shows, but I am still watching both 🥺Watching Collector sahab and Sarpanch bitiya's love story is always heartwarming ❤️

kooki07 thumbnail

I am watching from uk yes put on recording Color Rishtey but DSDT I only watched till SS was there when he left I stopped watching it .

goofyCat thumbnail

Thank you mods ❤️

Hello my buddy 🤗 Yes goodbyes are tough, but we and deserve a proper goodbye atleast.. 😒💔 This place has golden memories of the golden time that we spent with each other drooling over him..

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Buddy 🤗, thanks Mods 😳

Thank you for reopening Sid's Lovers ❤️.

This AT exists for 8 years and has experienced so much in this time, countless beautiful moments but unfortunately also the saddest thing a fan community can experience 💔

I hope I can say for myself that I am very proud of myself for having contributed that our Sid - the most beautiful, charismatic and intelligent Indian actor ever, was known and popular in Germany too ✨

Already the law of nature alone says that sooner or later everything must come to its end and so this AT too.

But (there's always that certain "but"), maybe some die-hard Siddians will catch on and come back together here sometime to continue the eternal drooling over Sid ⭐️Because, Sid is no longer here in this world, but there in Heaven, he gets everything, even our thoughts & feelings too - anyplace, anywhere, anytime...🌠

https://youtu.be/l8_8oeGwfnQ?si=NiLqQfZhL23XuOIO

https://i.imgur.com/DbDza34.jpg

Word Count: 0

There are millions of Sid's angels around the world but rarely one of them was as devoted to him as you are my dearest friend Duska ❤️ , thank you for that 🤗 Now you are with him...✨

Please, intercede with God for us who want to keep his memory alive...🙏

kooki07 thumbnail

AH u both made me cry girls .I watch his live parts everyday kept searching his more and more memories ,now it will be 2 years but he is still alive in the heart of sooo many peoples . Always thinks about his mum and sisters.

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Thanks Buddy 🤗, thanks Mods 😳

Thank you for reopening Sid's Lovers ❤️.

This AT exists for 8 years and has experienced so much in this time, countless beautiful moments but unfortunately also the saddest thing a fan community can experience 💔

I hope I can say for myself that I am very proud of myself for having contributed that our Sid - the most beautiful, charismatic and intelligent Indian actor ever, was known and popular in Germany too ✨

So true.. 8 years of roller coaster journey.. wish it had a better end 😭 Still haven't come to the terms with it.. he had so much potential left in him.. his family deserved to have him with them 💔 Today was a festival of Rakhi in India on the occasion of which sisters tie a thread to brother's hand.. how hard it would have been for his sisters!

Still, this AT has unforgettable memories of the golden era from BV to BB, of our ride as Siddians to as Sidhearts, of him becoming a household name as Shiv to a superstar of TV showing his real self in BB ❤️ And we will always cherish it ✨

goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

AH u both made me cry girls .I watch his live parts everyday kept searching his more and more memories ,now it will be 2 years but he is still alive in the heart of sooo many peoples . Always thinks about his mum and sisters.

Yes he is still alive within our hearts! ❤️ 2 years and he still has that stardom.. few people get to experience it!