Reminiscing Zaya #1

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people.
I know there is barely people here..but I will still try to complete as many pages as we can with the people that's still here.๐Ÿ˜›

So, I was watching a couple of Beintehaa episodes again today. And boy it made me emotional.๐Ÿ˜ญ And I thought of making a post about a scene that got to me when I watched it last year and share it with you all.๐Ÿ˜Š

I was watching the episode where Aaliya tried to leave Zain and go back to Bhopal after Suraiya manipulated her into it.

There is a scene in this episode that will forever be close to my heart, because the dialogues, the emotions and Harshika's acting were all on point.

I just LOVE their eyelock in this scene, the camera angle is just perfect! (That's Maan Sir for you ๐Ÿ˜†). Aaliya jokingly asked if Zain had started to have feelings for her, but I was pleasantly surprised that Zain didn't blow it off. Instead, he chose to tell her the truth of how he honestly felt in order to keep her from leaving. And the dialogues he said in this scene are just too good.

First he approached her and kept gazing at her as if to confirm his feelings for her to himself first. Then, he spoke: Feelings toh hai, bahot sari feelings- Solid wali. Tumhe ghar wapas jaane ke liye. Tumhare saath kitkit karke jitne ke liye. Tumhare sare sawal ka jawab deney ke liye. But you know what Mamu Ki Bhanji, hum donon ek dusre ke saath lar jagar sakte hain, chit chila sakte hain, haar jeet sakte hain, magar bhag nahi sakte.

English Translation: There is a lot of feelings, strong feelings I have the strong feeling to bring you back home, to fight with you, to answer your every question. But you know what Mamu Ki Bhanji, we can fight with each other, one up each other but we can't run away from each other.

P.S I know that it's not necessary to write the translation since you people already watched the show and understood what he was saying but still.๐Ÿ˜†

The reason I also love this scene is because that whole dialogue pretty much summarized where they both stood in their relationship and the best part was that they both had mutually come to accept it and they'e not hiding it from each other. The marriage was a compromise and they both hated it. But now they both didn't want to get separated each other. It wasn't because they loved each other, but because they grew to love living with each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

I rate this scene a 10/10๐Ÿ˜Š
What about you? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please do like and comment..even though I know you all already watched this episode probably many times.โญ๏ธ But I don't know what else to make a post about...๐Ÿ˜•

#missionimpossible๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post
Its one of my favourite
& their eyelock is just wow
Missing beintehaa & harshika

Mission impossible

Riya
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post
yea me too jst loved dis scene !
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maan sir...Kya kardiya tha tumne??? That was my feeling after watching Halala...coz clearly the reason I got addicted was the awesomeness of his direction all episodes were truly worth watching...
This scene...the dialouges...the chemistry...โค๏ธ...โค๏ธ
superb post...

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Maan sir...Kya kardiya tha tumne??? That was my feeling after watching Halala...coz clearly the reason I got addicted was the awesomeness of his direction all episodes were truly worth watching...

This scene...the dialouges...the chemistry...โค๏ธ...โค๏ธ
superb post...

I know right! After I found out that he left the show, I understood why the freshness of the show was gone. Maan Sir's direction truly was the best and was an integral part of the perfect execution Beintehaa used to have.
Thank you all for the wonderful comments.๐Ÿ˜ณ
manny136 thumbnail
Great post. its one of my fave scenes pre love ones at least. When we saw the promo of aliya leaving zain n the train station i was wondering how was he gonna stop her or how was this separation gonna make them get closer. Loved aliyas letter n it wasnt all mushy there were not there yet. Zain rushing to get her even though just a few days back he would mark her days on that calender. When he couldnt find her and him shouting Mamu ki Bhanji i loved it. Their convo was so interesting, both back it their kitkit attitude refused to say they would miss each other and instead zain calling out aliya leaving him n him winning which obviously aliya would get angry about n finally relent. Obviously they were not going to confess they cared about each other or that they would miss each other. Those solid wali feelings were so there lol i would loved if they had hung out longer the night but with suri doing her drama at home it was hilarious to watch her face when aliya walked in with ice cream lol we then later got the so adorable jungle scenes n snakey the start of the animal parade we ended up getting on the show lol again great post.
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IFKR !!! this scene was just out of d world ..nd it felt sooo damn realistic ...tht was d zaya i wanted to see evn until d end of the show ..becoz kitkit ws the thing which made d show stand out frm others
i wld rate it 11/10
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And definitely that was perfect scene dialogues their eye lock expressions camera angle everything was just perfect โค๏ธ
Man sir and Our HarshIka really have done a great job๐Ÿ‘