" I wish I could..."

silverfool81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
"I wish I could...."

And we thought they had it all - glamorous jobs, lavish lifestyles and a fan following that's easily the envy of us commoners! But scratch the surface and you realise that our telly stars too have their own aspirations! Prashant Golecha caught up with a few TV actors to find out what they salivate over.

Juhi Parmar: I always wanted to be a self made person and I have already achieved that! Now, two things top my aspiration list - one, doing a comedy role and second, finding my Mr. Right as I am very much single!"
Narayani Shastri:
I am happy with just a few things in life, but yes, better roles in films as well as television top my aspiration list. You may find this funny, but aloo ke parathe are also on my aspiration list, cos there was a time when I used to eat them daily but now I just can't afford to!

Vinod Sharawat:I aspire to run with Malika Sherawat in slow motion! Apart from that, nothing much!
Sanjit Bedi:
I would aspire to earn lots of money and have lots of holidays. I have read about Maciu Picaciu in South America. I would love to go there with a lot of friends, and yes, I want to be able to afford all that.

Shabbir Ahluwalia: I want to be happy in whatever I do. On second thoughts, I would love to have an island of my own!
Nakul Vaid: Creative satisfaction tops my aspiration list. As you know, in this industry, if you creatively prove your talent, you dont have to run after money. It runs after you.

Sajid Khan:I don't have any aspirations right now. This summer is such that I have only perspiration!
Chetan Hansraj: I would love to be a Hollywood star. Maybe like Russell Crowe. I would also love to have my own Ferrari, a private jet and a kid in the family.

Tassnim Sheikh: I would want to be the richest woman in the world. Something similar to Sonia Gandhi, as she is a very powerful woman. My emotional aspiration would be to get an opportunity to share happiness with my own people.
Aashka Goradia: I have no materialistic aspirations as such but if I start making an aspiration list, film roles would top my ist.

By PRASHANT GOLECHA