Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay call me ignorant.
But do tell me what all shows were/are being produced by the aforementioned production house?
Besides it is their lives and their choices. We can all but moan and complaint. But in the end the decision is in their hands, and rightfully so.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's natural to react the way you did.😆 Pree is being choosy because she wants to come back with a show that has a good concept..and I can wait for that because I know that when she does make her comeback, i will not only love her character but also her show.
Harshad on the other hand I'm not so sure..because of the PH.. this ph has very female-dominated shows..and I don't want Harshad's talent to wasted on a show like that. But Harshad is also wise..let's see how his show goes.😊

But I am getting quite impatient waiting for them.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanika.

Okay call me ignorant.

But do tell me what all shows were/are being produced by the aforementioned production house?
Besides it is their lives and their choices. We can all but moan and complaint. But in the end the decision is in their hands, and rightfully so.

You mean Rashmi Sharma Productions? Sath Nibhana Sathiya, Sasural Simar Ka, Tum Aise Hi Rehna, and Swaragini.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I am waiting to see PREEs next project...coz I really want to see her in a different avatar...
Harshad...will try to give it shot...coz the production house has a record of dragging with complete weirdo tracks...I get bored too soon...
But it's their choice...ane they know when and how to bounce back...

Ps..bashing sunne ka bohot shouq hai Tujhe...😆
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Well I am waiting to see PREEs next project...coz I really want to see her in a different avatar...

Harshad...will try to give it shot...coz the production house has a record of dragging with complete weirdo tracks...I get bored too soon...
But it's their choice...ane they know when and how to bounce back...

Ps..bashing sunne ka bohot shouq hai Tujhe...😆

only certified mad ppl wld luv it n im certainly not one of dem :p
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

You mean Rashmi Sharma Productions? Sath Nibhana Sathiya, Sasural Simar Ka, Tum Aise Hi Rehna, and Swaragini.

Okay. Ew.no harshad,please.
Saath nibhana sathiya and sasural simar ka have outrageously unbelievable plots.. and quite frankly they are 'dhoom tananana' type serials.
I wish now that Harshad took his time like Pree and got a good show with a good concept.
Because they drag their shows RS does :'(