Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Jaan e Mann PM Kaun karega?? Tera happy Singh...😡

Waise waiting to read this torture...Kya kare sab Ko Aliya hi Milti Haina target karne KE liye...

Lol Hubby HAPPY SINGH.
Waise Madhu idea acha hai.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ostracised healer
Chapter 2

Hello all...I'm really elated!! No...overwhelmed with ur love...this makes me not quit this forum.. forum is the best thing happened to me.. okay Go on.. ignore typo's

Aliya's Pov

I didn't hear him today...the same man who hospitalised us...I remember his voice...I remember him dailing 108, speaking about emergency...

Thought of 108 panicked me little... I remember Hana...she is scared of Ambulance and she always said me, asked me not to get into it...but I wanted to tell her sometimes we dnt have choice...I want to see Hana atleast...is she with me..??

I didn't see stranger who helped me... I don't know from how many days I'm lying like this, but I heard him frequently...I heard my nurses...

I'm still feeling weak but today I'm far better than earlier days, atleast my lids are allowing me to see...

I licked corner of my lips, they are dry, cracked... my throat is soar...it's burning in throat when I inhale breath...adjusted my eyes to vision that dazzled me...it's the light on top of me...white screens of hospital are swaying with every push of wind...

I laid silent to process what happened...I closed my eyes again when reality sank...

I'm an Orphan!! Tedd is an Orphan!! We are orphans...

I want to scream denying fact... but I really don't have energy ,I lost them for ever...they promised me they will not leave me alone, but now they left not alone me even Teddy...

Teddy!! Teddy!! He might be scared... he might be scared to know mom and dad's death...he might be scared to live alone...he might be scared to sleep alone...who is with him!? Who is taking care of him??

I opened my eyes again in horror...I saw a tall man standing few feet away from me facing window...gathering strength I raised my hand ...plugs are sticked to my fingers... needle is still there...I'm still on drip!! Suddenly I heard many machines buzzing sounds...

The man in front turned to look at me... he raged to me taking large steps...I dnt know who he is...Doctor!?? But he has a worried look on his face... he immediately left room when he saw me awake...

After few minutes a nurse emerged into room , she eyed me, she has a huge grin on her face...I dnt understand why she is grinning...I'm an Orphan!! This makes her grin??

" u made it girl!!" she said with a huge smile... Oh she is worried of me all these days... she ruffled my sticky hair affectionately and turned to look at monitor... She asked me too ease out as blood pressure is fluctuating... she gave me an injections...I'm no more scared to all these like I use to be...

Soon doctor arrived he flashed a light in both my eyes... he gave an appreciating smile...

" Good to see u back girl..." , he flipped through records which just then nurse printed, scribbled something on it ...

"U ll be alright soon..." he assured me, gave nurse what he has scribbled... And retreated to visit another patient...

" U have a visitor..." she said and left to open door... Visitor!! Is that Teddy?? Is teddy alright?? I want to see him...he will be scared to see me with all these equipment... I should assure him I'm okay...

Same tall man whom I saw entered room, I didn't notice earlier he is wearing a white Lenin shirt and grey trousers...

He dragged a stool and sat beside me...so he is my visitor!! He is silent...then why is he sitting beside me...

" She is doing well..." nurse said him... He smiled...

" yeah I'm seeing that.." he replied... It's the same voice, so he is the owner of the familiar voice which I'm hearing...

But I can see fear in his eyes...he is preparing to talk to me...

" Teddy" I said in a rasped tone... both of them looked at me...

" girl u should u r surviving on fluids...u seriously should drink a juice now..." nurse cut me and adjusted top of my bed... She gave orange juice to man and asked him to help me... he reluctantly held the glass, dragged his chair further towards me...

He lifted glass and held it right front of my mouth...

" easy...U were on ventilator take small sips...it hurts.." he warned in a concerned tone...I nodded and sipped it...My throat is Raw...slight irritation is still left... I completed as early as possible...I dnt want him to hold it for long time...

"Teddy...My brother..." I asked again... they were silent... Now I'm feeling bad...I feeling bad vibes...

"Is he still unstable...?" I questioned gripping my fear...there was no answer again... sympathetic look on their faces alerting me...

My heart is slamming against my chest...so fastly ...rapidly... I yanked my head to support it...it's spinning... I took a deep breath...it hurts in throat... when gulped huge breath...

"Some one pls tell me..." I asked in a weak tone closing my eyes...I knew answer... I dnt want to listen, but still I asked...tears are rolling down from my closed eyes into ears...

" He died before 40 days..." nurse said patting my shoulder...my breath is shallow...I'm gasping for air...

" Teddy left me.." " Teddy left me" " Teddy left me" a huge sob escaped my chest...

"it should be me, he is small, very small...in order it should me..."

I tried to raise up not minding what are attached to me...I donno where I should go...but I dnt want to stay her... But two huge arms around me.. not allowing me to move.. . It should be same man...he held me tightly, I jerked back...looked into his eyes...his eyes filled with thin layer of tears...he moved back... I sank my head into my palms...I'm sobbing...

My heart is slamming hard against my chest to break it, to pound out of me...Teddy dnt deserve this...he is small...it should me...this is not the order...

I will not narrate stories to him anymore!!

We will not throw water balloons on others anymore!!

We will not have fist fights!!

He said he will fight with anyone who teases me..!! My little saviour...

he will not go to College!!

He will not have a girl friend!!

He will not become a cricketer like Dhoni!!

Dhoni!! Dhoni!! I promised him same day that I will take him to dhoni...he will not see him anymore...

He will not get married, he will not have kids... !!

I wants him to have all these...he dnt deserve...For God sake he is a kid!! He should play...but not die...

I dnt wish to live anymore...I'm an Orphan... I dnt have mom, dad and teddy... I dnt mind teddy choosing them...he might be scared to live without them just like me...

My heart is pleading for release, it is caged in my body...it can't take pain anymore..

Teddy is not just my brother, I'm his half mother...I did baby sitting for him from the moment I saw him...

My family just wanted to help me...wanted to see me happy...no sign of hope For happiness...bcz my happiness is with family alone...person whom I loved other than them doesn't want me...

He is the sole reason... I hate him...I hate him...he never cared me even today...

My one mistake cost me very high... Cost is my Family...

I hate u !! I hate u forever!!

I want to join my family...again...I want to die...I will go with them where ever... either it's hell or heaven, whatever, but I will be with them...

My eyes are drooping...may be they sedated me..i wish they poison me...everything is blurr... then dark!! But i see Teddy running away from me to reach my parents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today when I open my eyes...I see the same man sitting infront of me...

" Zain.." I heard some name, some one was yelling...he turned in the direction of sound...he moved out...itseems his name is Zain...

I sat Straight... I'm physically okay today...

Yesterday I opened my eyes thinking me and teddy are orphans...but today I'm awake as a real Orphan... I dnt have my brother too...

I heard sound of door open... cleared my tears... but it's of no use...fresh round of tears are making their way down...

Man eyed me curiously...he has a worried look... he dragged table and sat beside me...

What should I talk with this stranger...I'm feeling wierd to cry infront of him... I yank my head resting it to back...

He is examining me...folding his arms to his chest...

I need time to process...I need space...his flint gaze is on me... am I looking wierd...I deafinetly know I'm a total mess...but it's not that, I feel it's something more...

" I'm Zain.." he said calmly... When he speaks I dnt find him strange...I'm hearing from many days...

" how are u??" he queried...how will I be?? He knows...but what a question?? I want to hate him for saving me...

" How else a new Orphan can feel...?" it's a rude answer... but my agitation, grief is speaking!!

His eyes crowded with emotions...Ohh h it's not what I thought...he is feeling bad..

" I'm not fine...but I'm okay.." I replied staring out through window...

"I'm want to tell u something.." he said pursing his lips... I nodded...

" I really dnt want u to know this... I mean atleast not at this moment..but it's better I say before u know it on ur own.." What he wants me know...I'm seriously clueless...

" Dnt get panic..." he said in a scared tone... I turned to gaze window...whatelse do I have to loose... I'm ready for anything...I dnt hear his explanation for few minutes...he is taking sharp breaths...

Suddenly clear sky clouded ...it turned to grey making surroundings dark...I could see myself in tinted glass of window with sudden arrival of rainy clouds...

I'm looking thin, wearing a hospital gown...as expected my hair is total mess... My eyes widened when I register my face...

" NO " I said loudly...gasping for air...Zain looked at where I'm a seeing...

" Listen...listen...listen..." he moved towards me caught my both hands...blocking my image... I'm baffled...

" most of ur face was damaged in that accident...". He said carefully... Do i left with anything?? Do I have a single reason to survive...??

" It's not me" I whispered... " I dnt have identity..." he squeezed my hands tightly...

"It makes sense..." I whispered in rasped voice...tears. String my eyes with realisation... Zain looked at me In confusion...

" It makes sense... I now know the reason behind teddy's horrific eyes when I last saw him... he was scared...he thought I'm a ghost!! He is scared of ghosts...He might be terrified...that's y he left me..."

I said him...pouring out anger...anger on me...I scared teddy...I scared my brother to his death...

Zain's pov

How should I explain her...it's not that...I want to console her... but how?? I hugged her, she was quite...she didn't jerk back like yesterday...

" No listen..." I said her...she is crying hysterically...sobbing...
her warm tears soaking My shirt, I feel them against my chest...

"when I reached there, u were unconscious...but ur bother was still conscious...I was busy dailing ambulance...ur brother squeezed my hand...I looked at him...he was crying..." I paused when moved raising her head to look at me...

" he was scared!! I scared him.. " she said shutting her eyes...making her tears roll down more quickly

" No...he was not scared of u... he was worried about u... he asked me to save u...his eyes were pleading me...pleading me to help u..." I concluded what I have to say...I cannot say more...this is pathetic...I cannot make her cry...

She opened her eyes again and looked at me with a questioning look... I nodded again assuring her of what I said is true...

"he loves me... and I lost him too..." she cried more loudly tugging her head in my embrace...

" mother use to adore me...she tells I look like my grana..." she sobbed...

" Now I dnt have their features too...no sign of their existence in my life...I dnt have anything related to them except memories..."

I have no words...I really donno how to console her...it's true...even I look like my mother and that fact gives me solace...

I stroked her hair gently... " Mom use to tell me I'm beautiful just like her mother... but I'm new to me too...she will cry if she see's me now... "

she rasped in desparateness... I dnt think her mother will cry...she is still looking beautiful.. . no more than beautiful...

I moved back slapping my thught...she too jerked back sniffing...may be she felt wierd... she slipped down on bed closing her eyes...I tugged her in sheets and left room...

I donno y hugged her...it's something new to me... I shouldn't have done that...

Woman are Ostracised to me...and me to them...it's good for none...

But when her warm tears touched my heart trough soaked shirt... they gave warmth to my frozen heart...

End of update!!

Let me know feedback!! Love u all...Next update will not be soon... I have exams sadly...but I ll try to give in 5 days atleast... dnt forget to hit like button!!
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu chudail
U have updated before my spamming
Hehehe
Coming back to your update
It was once again emotional
Teddy dead.
My poor aalu
Continue
soon Air mei first spamming shuru karegi

Lots of love
Riya
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MADHU IT WAS REALLY AN EMOTIONAL UPDATE... POOR AALIYA LOST HER EVERYTHING...EVEN HER BEAUTY...FELT BAD FOR HER😭 THE CONCEPT OS AMAZING! REALLY LOVED THE UPDATE...DO CONTINUE SOON AMD PLS PM ME NXT TIME!😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Chudails next update will be after 4 days
madhufx9... thumbnail
@ HARSHTA...
Thank u for lovely comment..yess Aliya lost everything...
Her loving family...even her identity...
Yeah sure I ll let u know
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was an amazing update
really emotional
feeling bad 4 aaliya
poor she
even she lost her lil teddy
i jst love d way u write
really beautifully defined
eagerly waiting 4 d nxt part
do cont asap !
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu u made me cry😭
Its too much emotional...
Poor aliya lost everything...
Cont soon I love to read more..😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
@ Priya arora dear Thank u so much for lovely comment...
Yes she lost her brother...
Thank u for wonderful comment!!
Yeah I will try to update soon
salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please teri meri update kar dena! I really want to know the end!! Incompelete story acchey nahin lagte!!
Ur this story is very goood!!
Tere meri kal or parso update kar dogi pleaseee, if u don't mind!?