Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetuiq thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ab zain aliya se related aik aur story likhna thori different :)
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah Sim!
You will really drive us mad...
What a story... I m definitely reading it again...
It was an amazing journey Sim!
With u, this story, and all the characters...
Beintehaa Ishq will always remain in my heart...
This was a story that had got my compete dedication...
For the first time I was so much affected by a story...
I cried when they cried, laughed when there was humour, for angry, got sad... Everything...
It has really been an amazing journey with you sim!
Hats off!!!!!!
There was a magical touch to the chapter along with reality... Nothing was unreal, like there were magical moments but everything seemed real... Well, this is what I can call Sim's touch to a chapter... The beach, their cuteness everything was soo... 'Awww' So sweet...
I Love You Sim!
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sim...take a bow..a deep one. You started a zaya fanfic, wrote it so incredibly and now finished it on an even incredible note. People were bound to get hooked to the story. Nowhere was it nonsensical, nowhere was it illogical... It fit perfectly. About the last chapters, zain's definition of his love made me cry..( it also got me a glare from my brother). The last part of seychelles was 😳.. I think the dark parts must have made few readers leave the story but even during that time..it was our love for zaya and your way of showing zain's love, which made us belive in the story. Thank you for all the pms you have sent me. Everyday my routine is to check india forums for your story and then go ahead with other work. Now i guess i have to change my routine. I will miss the notification which i get everyday about ur pm. I will miss your writing. I will miss BI ishq. Hopefully you will come back with another story on our beloved zaya sim. So long till then.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh shittt!
I just realized... Beintehaa Ishq has come to an end!
Oh no😭
So stupid of me...
I was still expecting an update and then finally I realized that...
Oh shittt... Oh shit oh shittt...
This is not fair...
From 6 months... This has become an addiction now...
Your daily updates, your writing... Me writing big comments...
You know, all this has become an addiction...
You know the feeling that one gets when something close to your heart ends, like you have nothing more to do with your life or you get confused with what to do with your life anymore, well that's what I am feeling right now... And trust me, this is not flattery...

I had this feeling earlier when Beintehaa ended...
O My God... I still can't come to terms with this...

You definitely have to come back with another story as soon as possible...

Pls come back soon Sim!!!!
Edited by Riya5666 - 9 years ago
arohi_ thumbnail
Beautiful story
Da ka rahesya was nice thought.
Will Miss you sim, hope you start new story on zaya soon.
Love you a lot.
Take care and stay blessed!!
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god so many kids
Ausome ending loved each bit of it👍🏼
Really an incredible and supportive hubby was zain will miss his passion and love for Aliya
Sim to u what to say how much I appreciate is less ur fab writer it was really a fab and unique story of zaya sometimes I feel u should have been there to write script of BI but no discrimination that BI was also unique in its only way and has given us ever lasting essence of love
BI Ishq being inspired by true story ...I had earlier said that if there is a love story like BI Ishq zaya hats off to them they are those who really understand love and it's essence
10th anniversary beach honeymoon was cool and romantic.Every girl would have dremt a hubby like Zain
His list of goodness is long
Till ur next upcoming story I will be waiting
As exam approaching I may be unavailable for 1 month so don't fell bad if I don't comment I will be back after exam and comment on each new update🤔
Sim ur really punctual person never missed updating I really liked it usually felt I had to tell u but was some what shy😳

Till then take care🤗
Keep writing and keep smiling
Megha😊

Zloca thumbnail
Dear Sim
I did stop commenting but I never stopped reading this story. It was part of my every day. How could I stop reading it when it was love story of one eternal couple?
I lived and loved every bit and peace of this story. Every single day. It will be missed immensely.
Whenever I was disappointed, I said: That's it. I won't read it anymore. And every time I would come back. I came back for ZaYa. Came back for my Aaliya. And for Zain.
Loved them both. We all have one character that we love more then the other. I had also. It was Aaliya. But loved Zain too. Because, they were ZaYa.
Who's Aaliya without Zain and who's Zain without Aaliya.? Shadows. Only shadows.
I am sure I will always come back here to read this story. To live this eternal love story all over again. I can't imagine my day without ZaYa.
I would love to say: Thank u. Thank u for such beautiful and full of emotions love story. I will cherish it forever.
Thank u for dedication to this story and this couple.
Thank u for all PM's u sent me.
Thank u for every word and every letter.
Lots of love and respect.
Zlata
😊
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sim
that was a perfect ending... I love each n every bit of this story...their love hate relationship... u have defined it so amazingly... n abt da's mystery I was thinking it maybe its dear aaliya lol :p ...bt zain is such a cutie pie ...wat a way he found to keep his dad near :) ...I loved it totally n gonna miss it a lot ...ur daily dose of updates for us ...plz come bk soon with a new story
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where f the comments
I hvd been waiting since morning
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww
You are amazing like really amazing...it was a amazing ending ...i really love this whole story...u know what I lyk most in this story is...this story has every thing emotions fun love hate everything...you are really amazing...i think this is the most beautiful story i ever read...i really loved this whole stoy...i will miss this story very much...i will miss reading this story...hope u cum back wid another story...really iam gonna miss it too much...plzzz cum back wid onother story...
And thanks for involving me in dedication list...
😊
And as you said my comments help you to write more...so iam giving u a big comment so that you can write more... I mean more storeis 😆 ..and thank yu very much for saying that...
Edited by harsh_pree - 9 years ago