Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 48

Zain ...tumhe mujhe takleef mai dekh kar dard nahi ho raha hai ...humare pyaar ko is tarah raundte huae tadap nahi mehsoos ho rahi hai ...

His eyes saw her pain ....ho raha hai ...par mai aapki koi madad nahi kar sakta ...mazboor hu ...Unke kasam se bandha hua ...bediya nahi dikh rahi aaj ...par uss raat aur aaj zakhm toh utne hi noch rahe hai mujhe ...Aapko yaha ane se rok toh nahi sakta ..aapke mamu ka ghar hai,

par accha ...agar aapka mood kharab hai ..toh neeche mat aayega ..La ka khaas din hai ..aur mujhe uski khushi mayne rakhti hai ...please tamasha mat kariyegaT

These lines the way she asked and his reply ho raha hai drenched my heart

but when he said aj la ka special da hai and blah blah I was like what how could he😕

You are such sweetheart SIM what an awesome twist and turn in story and the beautiful ending not a single loop hole which I can ever find in Beintehaa Ishq all those flash backs and Suraiya's way of asking her Pyaar krti ho uss say and Aaliya's reply just have stolen my heart

Pyaar karti ho uss.apni jaan se jyada

Bharosa hai uspar ...apne dimaag se zjyada

Lovely lines ❤️

SIM you are one of a kind the way you have fabricated this story not a single line was there which I haven't felt by heart👏

sweetuiq thumbnail
Meine suubah se koi 100 times page khola hai k shayad update hogaya ho bcz mjhse w8 nhi ho rha :(
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetuiq

Meine suubah se koi 100 times page khola hai k shayad update hogaya ho bcz mjhse w8 nhi ho rha :(

Aww dear am so sorry
I updated 4 chapters on ur Sunday 2 in morning n 2 at night
Will update on ur Tuesday morning
So so so sorry to keep u waiting
I am in lab right now so can't update
Sorry again
Loads of love to you
Sim
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 49

Kaun hu mai Zain ..bolo Kaun hu ...

Aap meri begum hai ...meri biwi...meri jaan ...meri Malike e Zain ..meri Mamu ki Bhanji ...meri Da ...mera sab kuch ...aapse hi duniya shuru hoti hai ..aur aap par hi aakar rukti hai ...

Uff uff uff SIM you are the best it was the bestest line I was smiling and crying simultaneously

What a dialogue dude with every word my heart was thumping louder and louder 😳

And when Zain was entering the room and Aaliya stopped him and he said:

Jee madam bahar hi hu ..humesha yehi rehta hu😆

It was funny moment😃

I liked Suraiya's way of teaching them a lesson and the words she said dard ko mazaq bana k rakha hai tum dono nay

SIM you have done justice to every single character of the story👍🏼

Their way of saying sorry that tatoo on Zain's hand and when Aaliya said mujhe bhi chaye that childlike wish❤️

Their talk when they were explaining every single bit about all happenings and aaliya said huggie bhi mili thi

My ZaYa are too cute in fact cuteness is overloaded in them For me cuteness start from ZaYa and ends on them as well

I'm jumping like a mad person I'm so so happy that it was a happy ending but feeling said at the same time that it is an ending the beautiful journey of 6 months has been ended

There was a special bonding of BI ishq with my heart I'm gonna miss it like crazy and the mare thought is making me cry and my heart to sunk don't know how I will cop up without the daily dose of update😭

But a huge thanks to you SIM for giving us such a marvelous story👏👏👏

Thanks thanks & thanks once again I can't thank enough for this very special journey

A tight hug to you from my side🤗

I will miss you plz come back with another one plzzz😔

Just as Zain cant live without Aaliya:Da...tumhe aap bulate waqt bahut dard hota tha mujhe ...Malika e Zain ...meri princess meri mami ki bhanji ...nahi jee sakta tumhare bina ...❤️

I cant live without your writing SIM😉

May Go bless you with all the happiness 😊

Edited by zaya.fatima - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Chapter 49</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kaun hu mai Zain ..bolo Kaun hu ...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Aap meri begum hai ...meri biwi...meri jaan ...meri Malike e Zain ..meri Mamu ki Bhanji ...meri Da ...mera sab kuch ...aapse hi duniya shuru hoti hai ..aur aap par hi aakar rukti hai ...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Uff uff uff SIM you are the best it was the bestest line I was smiling and crying simultaneously</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What a dialogue dude with every word my heart was thumping louder and louder😳</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And when Zain was entering the room and Aaliya stopped him and he said:</font>

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jee madam bahar hi hu ..humesha yehi rehta hu</font>😆</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It was funny moment😃</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Their way of saying sorry that tatoo on Zain's hand and when Aaliya said mujhe bhi chaye that childlike wish❤️</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Their talk when they were explaining every single bit about all happenings and aaliya said huggie bhi mili thi</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My ZaYa are too cutein factcuteness is overloaded in them For mecutenessstart from ZaYa and ends on them as well</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm jumping like a mad person I'm so so happy that it was a happy ending but feeling said at the same time that it is an ending the beautiful journey of 6 months has been ended</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There was a special bonding of BI ishq with my heart I'm gonna miss it like crazy and the mare thought is making me cry and my heart to sunkdon'tknow how I will cop up without the daily dose of update😭</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But a huge thanks to you SIM for giving us such a marvelous story👏👏👏</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks thanks & thanks once again I can't thank enough for this very special journey</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">A tight hug to you from my side🤗</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I will miss you plz come back with another one plzzz😔</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Just as Zain cant live without Aaliya:</font>Da...tumhe aap bulate waqt bahut dard hota tha mujhe ...Malika e Zain ...meri princess meri mami ki bhanji ...nahi jee sakta tumhare bina ...❤️

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I cant live without your writing SIM😉</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">May Go bless you with all the happiness😊</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>

Kiran
I love you
Dnt mke me cry I am in lab n ppl will laugh at me
Overwhelmed with ur love
Love you
Sim
zaya.fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Kiran
I love you
Dnt mke me cry I am in lab n ppl will laugh at me
Overwhelmed with ur love
Love you
Sim

You deserve all this love SIM and to remind you I love you too😊
And yeah plz don't cry because I've made fun of my self too while reading each chapter of BI ishq infront of my family my and roommates in hostel and every time when they started giving me weird looks i become oh yeah wo ankh mai kuch chala jalan ho rhi hai😆
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God sim 46 chapter you delicate me...
Superb ending sim...
Climax chapters are mindblowing...
You're a very good writer sim...
You described each n every scene is very well...
And thanks for daily pm me...
I'll miss this story...

Zainedil thumbnail
Last day...last update ...love you all...

Dedications

Ann- All your comments made me cry..my inspiration ...my friend ..a beautiful bond that makes me feel special ...ur writing mkes me crave for more

Khyatu- I know you are gonna read after ur exams ...and will wait ...my story will remain incomplete without ur review...to those smiles that u have given me ...and the simplicity that binds ur soul

Akanksha- Ur comment made me cry...u redefined friendship for me...the purity of ur heart speaks ...

Shatakshi- my sunny good morning girl...how much I bug u...ur innocence is admirable ...

Khatija- the day the IPL gets over ...u will maybe read this ...I still wait for you ...

Aisha- thanks for being my first friends on twitter

Saleeha- for the writer in you that still marvels me ..the twisty words ur comments ur love

Sakeenah- My friend ..for all the heartfelt talks ..I am proud of ur words ...and my bonding with you goes beyond the story, you are in my prayers forever ...waiting till I will read your work

Rida- Zayafanatic ...am proud of you ..love you

Aalina- ur bribes and ur love ...are extra special ...stay happy and keep smiling

Jaya-ur tweet ..and you are my special buddies ...cherish ur humble attitude forever

Kiran- My soul buddy ...I will always love you ...ur detailed observation ..awesome

Ojal- My late entry fan ...ur a gem ..i can vouch for that ...and I did get you addicted

Moumita- ur holiday reads ..mke me blv I do write something really good

Riya- for always being there and loving me and this story

Ishu(Tom and Jerry)- My Marathi mulgi ...love you loads ...lavkar ye

Sumaiya(sweetgrlx1)- for being my support and trusting me ...the moment that made me stay back

Nidhi- Ur and my bond is extra special ...a special unspoken friendship ...love you

Zaya Nepal- ur wrds at 3 am made me cry ..heart is filled with love for you ...praying that thngs get back normal soon

Sarthak- SB ...thanks for ur lovely words ...will forever cherish them

Mahek- for all the love ..and wait ...love you

Aashi2002- for ur sweet and innocent questions ...and wonderful comments

Tani- for every review ...every love ...

Shelja- the words of praise for all the forum writers ...still is my most prized note

Dua- the way u reach out ...incredible...one of the fans I am really proud off

Sweetuiq- the way u wait for these updates ...is so heart touching

Sanjana-for you sweet comments and love

Nashfa- for the constant pillar of this story and reading it evn on ur tour

Harsh_ pree- words that help me to write more

Harshika_anuraj- for being the ardent fan and reader

Fariya 98- for always being there and reading and loving it

Naina- thanks for all ur lovely wrds ...smiles and more smiles

Madhu- You hve been missing...but ur story rocks ...waiting till u read and comment on BIshq

Sadia- for waiting eagerly and still wanting romance in the darkest updates

Priya- every chapter evry wrd ...u were a solid reader and I am always happy to read ur wrds

Manny- my silent diamond...you are my most loved commenter

Deepa- words that get a smile on my face..evry chapter ..evry line

Megha- ur appreciation spoke ur love

Arohi - wrds that compel me to type...thanks dear

Arohi 2009- Thanks for being back..ur silence tells me sumthng is missing in u ...hope u get ur smiles back ..love you

Lailashree- for always being there ...silently and reading it

Cutestar, smiling baby, bunty B- last chance to comment u both are muted forever ..yet ur like tells a diff story

Uzma, deeksha and Zaya_girl soha - thanks for just starting the journey ...will wait for you all to finish and hear ur feedbacks

Zlata- don't knw why u stopped commenting . but am happy to have known a beautiful person...stay blessed

Sonali- good luck for exams and I hope ur happy and smiling now

Salsaabeel- for your lovely comments ...and daily dose of addiction

Baasrajamal- for surprising me today morning ..welcome on board ..dear

Ank_23,Kunikaa, anya(sobtian), harshta, zaya2, maneesha_shank, zaya dreamland(Anshika)- am still waiting for you to complete and comment

Shama, Ashlesha- u never read ...but thanks for being in this crazy jounery ...pure love for harshad binds us strong

Special mention - Vishi, Reena and Ronald -OMG ...i never knew so many of you read this ..thanks for that lovely msg thru ishu ...touched ...love you loads

In case, if I have mistakenly forgotten someone please let me know ..love you all

Special mention -

G - I love you, my zainu ...ur wife is still crazy about you

Tanya- my little heart beat for all your time that I used for writing this ur mama will always love you

Shruti- Bestie ...for ur love and all those years of friendship

Preetika Rao- for portraying Aaliya so beautifully ...for making our zaya magical...for being a part of imagination when I was typing this story ..a small tribute

Only Dedication

Harshad Arora- a small tribute to the only man who defined innocence and love for me ...my Zainu baba. My words still fail to define how much I owe you ...the writer in me is indebted for life ..the fan in me will always cherish you ...its an unspoken love and appreciation ...that dwells in my heart ...the un-reciprocated love is sealed for you ...a non judgmental feeling ...love you ...stay blessed ...

Cant thank you enough for coming in my life ...love you loads

SIM

Chapter 50

Part A...Mustaqbil (Future)

10 years later ...on a silly day ...

Zain was sitting on the table ...pushing his specs behind on his nose ridge ..as his brows frowned ...when he opened the book ...yeh kya hai ...Zea (grain, Zain + Rhea) ...tumnhe thodi laaz sharam hai ya nahi...kam se kam apne abbu se kuch maths toh seekha hota ...

As a 7 year old Zea ...wearing a pretty pink skirt and glittery white top ...having curls like Aaliya ..those same brown eyes and a small cleft chin like Zains ...a doll in total sense giggled ...

Chill Dad ..ammi bata rahi thi aapke kisse ...fail hokar aaye the London se ...so jyada dinge mat mariye ...

Ya Allah ...maa toh maa ...beti bhi thet ussi par gayi hai ..nak chadi chudail ...

Zain Zain ...aree kaha mar gaya ...

Zea beti ...aaj Zayah(Victorious,Zain + Aaliyah) aur Zaal(Brisk, Zain + Aaliya) koh kahani tum sunaoyegi...

Dad..mai nahi ..mujhe cartoon dekhna hai ...apne zimmadri uthana sikhye ...

Haiii...allah tauba kya bacche diye hai mujhe upar wale na ...

Zain Zain ...as Aaliya came out with her twins ... wearing a dark green dress ..the hair tied in a bun ...carrying the bassinet ...in both hands ..

The twins were now almost 6 month old...and both looked ..like Zain ...as he kept on boasting ...and Aaliya refused to acknowledge the facts ...she looked angry at him ...

Kab se avaaj laga rahi hu...Iska home-work check kiya ...aur iska report card kaha hai ... Zea yeh agar apni stupid si hasi ...khatam hogayi ho toh chale study mai

As Zain hid her report card ...Aaya nahi ...haina Zea bete ...

Haa Ammi ...abhi tak mila hi nahi ...she gave a shocking expression ..leaving doubts on Aaliyas mind

Accha ...she kept the twins in the crib and asked them to step out ...

Dono study mai chalo as they both eyed each other ...fully aware what all was in store for them

Walking behind her ..she stepped in and as they came in, she partially closed the door...

Report card ...she kept her hand in front of her ...demanding from Zain

As Zain slowly gave her the card ...she was shocked to read the marks ..Ya Allah ...teen subject mai fail ho aur baaki chaar mai kaate par paas ho...tumhari khair nahi ...

Bahut choot dekar rahi hai ..mai baccho koh sambhalte sambhalte thak jaati hu ...aur tum ...

As Zain walked in between ...Da ...usse mat kaho kuch ...mai hi uske saath baithkar video game khelta tha ...meri galti hai ...as she twisted both their ears ...Ouch ...

Da ...

Ammi...

Dadi ...bachao ....

As Suraiya walked in...Ya Allah ..yeh dono itna kyu shor maccha rahe hai ...kya hua Aaliya ..

Mom...yeh sab Zain kii galti hai...sar par chadda rakha hai is nakchadi koh ...

Bilkul aapne maa par gayi hai toh isme is massom ki kya galti hai...Zain shouted still trying to save his ear

Masoom ..she twisted a bit harder as Suraiya came from the other side ..to hold Zains other ear ...

Meri bahu ke bare mei utpatang rumor spread kiya toh ghar se nikal dungi...

Khuda ab meri hifazzat tere jimme hai ...kaha fasa diya mujhe ...ab pata chala Dad ...kitne lucky the, bas biwi se pala pada ...unke mom ke situation aane se pehle ...who bach gaye ...Zain shouted

As the pull grew a little stronger ...Zain went back...

Mom...Aaliya ...mera kaan dekho ...bandar ke tarah lal ho gaya hai ...

Yeh torture mujhpar kyu...marks iske kharab aaye hai ...aur usse toh koi kuch keh nahi raha ...dekho maze se waha chocolates kha rahi hai...kalyug ...ghor kalyug hai yeh ...

Da...kuch bolo...haat se chooth rahi hai tumhari beti ...

Accha meri beti Zain ...ab who meri ho gayi ...tumhe bada shaukh hai na usse bacchane ka ...

Chalo Murga bano ...

Zain looked at Zea ...sunna nahi Ammi ne kya kaha ...bano murga, infact murgi. ...haa Da dekho na ...kitni sharathi hai ...sunnti nahi ...chochlates kha rahi hai...valid ke saat share karti toh phir bhi ek haad baar maafi mil sakti thi ...chodna mat isse .....as he teased her putting his tongue out

Suraiya ...smiled at Zea ...beta chalo mai thoda ice-cream bhi deti hu ... as Zea smiled and winked at Zain saying bye to him...he looked at Aaliya with shock ...

As Aaliya went and closed the door...Zain smiled ...Da ..din mai romance ahh ahh...

Zain ...he came closer..bolo Da...

Chalo Murga bano...

Kya ...mujhe ...par mujhe kyu...

Kyu ki uske saath waqt tumne barbad kiya hai ...uska waqt tumne kharab kiya ...tumne bigada ...chalo jaldi...

Da...mai baap hu thoda toh mere reputation ke bare mai socho...

Ab yaha ban rahe ho ya tumhe hall mai khada karu ...

Da...yaar das saal se dhamki ..har roz ek nayi dhamki ..isse accha hota mai tumhe phir dhoondta hi nahi...tum uss altaf koh murga bana rahi hoti ...

Waqt kam hai mere paas ...bacche uth jayenge ...chalo jaldi ..

Da...Aaliya ...Jaanu ...Malika-e Zain ...mere pyaari mamu ki Bhanji..meri princess...chod do na ...Zea ...chali gayi ...ab se khayal rakhunga ...

As he saw her face still marked with anger ...almost tingling with a weird streak ...

Oh ..mera raqeeb(enemy) ...tumhari bimari ...phir se aa gayi aaj ...

Da...dekho ek lambi saas lo...aur ghussa thook do...relax karo Da ....his eyes spoke concerned ...

The eyes still blazing on him ...Zain sunna nahi maine kya kaha ...

Accha baba ...banta hu murga ...

As he held his ears by taking his hands between his legs and looking down ...he smiled ..lo aaj aa gaya aaj ka installment ..mai bhi socho ek mahine se kuch gift kaise nahi mila mujhe ...

She turned her back, and walked out in anger ..closing the door behind

The anger brisking up ...the tremble in the hands still evident...as she saw Suraiya with the kids ...she walked towards the terrace ..her quiet time place ...her place to relax ...as the therapist had advised her ...she sat on the swing and closed her eyes ...the weariness ...touching her ..the illness had never left her ..but it had mellowed down...the attacks were less frequent ...but it always marked her mood...

it had taken them 8.5 years to get her to this state ...the illness still persisted and once in a while it did surface up on silly things...but it was all his efforts to calm her down ...to treat her ...every appointment...every therapy ..he had held her hand ...assuring his love...his gentle attitude ...he was ready to walk the extra mile ...

She dozed off...and woke up after a good one hour ...stretching her hand ...as she smiled ..she recollected the day she had an attack when she was expecting Zea ...she was all angry at him for growing fat ...so angry that she had refused to eat ...what all he had done to make her eat ...even claiming he had grown fat too...

or when she was expecting their twins and she had freaked out ...almost telling Zain ...she didn't want the babies...how he had held her hand to just say ...I am with you in every decision ..its your body and I respect it ...I may not give birth to our babies...but I will shadow them every step ...I will share your responsibilities equally ..you will never be burdened ...

The last 8.5 years ...so many things had changed ..next generation was here ...

Ehan, Aalishas and Atifs son,Kafil Aayat and Rizwans son ...all had grown up...and these cousins had a bonding ...

In Jaipur, Altaf had married too ...another girl named Rhea ...he could never overcome his love for her ...Zaroon was a lanky teenager ...who still adored Aaliya and visited Mumbai in his summer vacations...Zain and Zaroon still fought for her attention ...

Rehmaan was happy to get his son Atif back and Aalisha was the perfect daughter he could ask for ...

Shabana and Ghulam had settled near Aayat ...and were happy taking care of her as she was expecting her second baby ...

Abdullah household had a mix of teenagers Sana, Saif amd Arub loved Zea and the tweenies ...it was a perfect family as Nafeesa and Shazia had settled leaving a happy Fahad ...

Suraiya did occasionally cry for Osman ...but Zain had taken care of her ...taking her to holidays ..only he and Suraiya went ...his time with his mom...

He was a perfect son, brother, husband and a great father as she smiled thinking about all those beautiful memories ...

As those good images and memories flooded her ...she wondered where he was ..he never left her away even for a minute to ponder on her own ...and realization striked her ...

Ya Aallah ...as she rushed back to her study ...

Opening the door ...

He was still in his murga pose ...as she went and hugged him ...

Zain kitni baar kaha hai ...aise meri baat sab maana mat karo tumhe pata hai na ...mai khude se nahi todta ...jab tak nahi shaanth hoti aise hi rahunga ...

Nahi sudhroge ...as Zain looked up...Da...ab bahut der ho gayi ..umar ho gayi hai ..jhuka bhi nahi jaata mujhse ...

Zain tumhe toh adat pad jaani chaiye ..najaane in das saalo mai ...kitne baar sazaa kaat chuke ho....as she turned away with tears in her eyes ...

As she stood crying ...Zain ...sorry aaj phir ...he came and hugged her from back ...Da ...maine kaha than a ...joh karna hai mere saath aur waise mujhe staane ke baad mujhe gift bhi bada milta hai ...

Zain tum kyu karte ho aise...meri tabiyat ke bare mei jaante ho na ..ek ghante se aise the ...who toh mujhe yaad aa gaya ..varna ..tum pata nahi aur kitni der aise hi rehte ...itna bhi koi baat manta hai kya

Maanta hu ..kyunki mai jaanta hu ...tum vapas aaogi ..

Aur agar naa aati toh ..tumhe pata hai ...meri yadash bhi jyada acchi nahi rahi ...

Nahi aati toh intezaar karta ...jaise ...us school mai ruka vaise rukta ...

She was crying ..Zain kisise itna pyaar nahi karna chaiye ...

Da...pyaar toh sab karte hai ..par usse nibhana ...apna haath tab thame rakhna jab zindagi, bimari, ya dukh aapko ghasit raha ho...woh pyaar hota hai...mere wajah se aaj bhi tum who bimaari se lad rahi ho

Aur yeh choti sazaa ..mujhe usse baat ki yaad dilate hai ...tumse vaada kiya tha ...mai har pal hazir hu ...chahe phir who ek ghante ki baat ho ...ya ...he cuddled her from back ...zindagi bhar ka saath

Zain bacche utth jayenge ...

unki dadi hai ..woh dekh lengi ...

Da...sexy ...

Ya Allah kaisi gandi baate karte ho tum ...

Da...hotty ...

Zain ..maar kahoge ...woh toh roz khata hu ...aaj kuch aur khan eke mood mai hu...

Zain ...kal anniversary hai ..yaad hai na ...tumhe Da ..ka matlab batana padega ...

Haa Malika e Zain ..kal Da ka rahisya khul jayega ....as he went ahead and smooched her ...

Zindagi tere aaghosh mei itni khoobsurat lagne lagi ...

Ab toh har lamha ...ek khwab jaise katni lagi...

Bahon mai teri ...ek Jannat ka ehsaas hota hai ...

Sukun sa ek arrman mere dil mai ab beheke se sota hai ...

Tu nahi jaanti...yeh waqt mere liye teher sa jaata hai ..

Jab meri unglityon tere ungliyon ke jaal mai bun sa jaata hai ...

Sach mai ...khushnaseeb hu mai...joh tera haat mila..

Mere haton koh tere lakeeron ka saath mila ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Da ka Rahisya ...aage dekhiye ...

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Chapter 50

Part B

Pyaar ...Ishq...Mohabbat ...

As she woke up...she realized it was too late ...the kids were already taken care off...twins were sleeping and Suraiya was with them ...and Zea had left for school as Zain walked in ...

Da...chalo ...

Kaha Zain ...

Aree chalo na ...as he gave her a packet ...10 minute mai car mai milna ..aur haa agar yeh pehnkar nikalne mai sharam aa rahi hai toh burkha pehn lena ...par jaldi...

She peeped inside ..was a long red gown ..similar to the one he had gifted her in Goa..before ha had proposed her ...as she got ready looking in the mirror ...her figure had blossomed ...as motherhood had highlighted her feminine attributes giving it a fullness ...that made her look very elegant ...

She saw her pendant ...his gift ...that she used to forever wear ...and looked inside...was an elegant bangle...studded with small diamonds ..she smiled and got ready ...dashing a dab of his favorite perfume ..on her neck and wrist ...the jasmine fragrance wrapping her aura now ...

As she opened her hair ..the brown curls bouncing along her shoulders ...a dab of light make-up as she pouted looking at her reflection and smiled ...

Her empty wrist ...she still wanted a tattoo of his name..maybe one day she will coax him as she smiled and went down ...

He stood near the car in a white shirt and blue jeans ..looking his suave self ...with a blue glares hanging from the neck...Zain Abdullah was a walking version of a greek god as she flashed his smile ...

He whistled out ...Allah ...aaj kitni garmi hai ...Da...is rate mai melt ho jaunga ...ya Allah tum toh sar se paav tak qaymat ho ...qayamat ...

As she smiled...Kitkit ...kitni asheel batein karne lage ho aaj kal ...humesha ek hi khayal rehta hai tumhare jeham mai ...chalo ab as she dragged him inside...

As they drove out she again asked...Zain bacche ...he kept his hand on her lips ...

Shhh...Mom hai ...sab hai ...aaj sirf tum aur mai ...

As the city passed away ...she saw they were heading towards a private runway ...

She looked up surprised ...Zain ...hum kaha jaa rahe hai ...

Da...mera gift hai tumhare liye ...surprise...

Bharosa hai na mujhpar ...

Koi shaqh hai tumhe ...

Toh chalo ..mujhe aankh par yeh patti bandne do..

Zain ...as he tied a black lace on her eyes ...and took her hand ...

She walked unstable ...shy ..as he made her sit ...she knew she was in an aircraft ...as she heard the pilot getting instructions for a takeoff...

As Zain held her hand firmly..kissing it every second ..he came very close to her ...nibbling her lobes ...Mrs.Abdullah...hum do din ke liye jaa rahe hai...aur haa bacche theek hai ...mai sab intezaam kar chukka hu ...ab unki baat nahi hogi ...sirf tum aur mei...aur humara pyaar ..samjhi ...aap...jane tamana ..

Her expression was a bit tensed as anxiety filled in ...it took them five hours as she got down from the aircraft...as Zain spoke in English and showed all the documents ..he opened her blind fold...

Welcome to Seychelles ...Mrs. Aaliya Zain Abdullah ...

Seychelles ..an island nation in Indian ocean having almost 45 different type of islands...having a rich history of French and British cultures ...a small pearl in the ocean. The humid climate and the smell of the ocean drove Aaliya insane ...as Zain held her hand in his ...Chale ...

The boat ride ...was taken by Zain and Aaliya alone ...a full stalked ...boat as he drove to one of the secluded private islands ...his gift to her ...the sun shone bright as they reached the island...

Aaliya was mesmerized by its beauty ...untouched and pristine ..the long white sand beach and the bluish green water ...the swaying coconut trees ...and a small palm leaf covered house ...the perfect location as she picked her sandals up and her feet touched the hot sand ...she realized it was too hot ...

In a second ...Zain picked her in his arms...as she held his neck with both hands ...smiling at him ..her protector ...her love ...as he smiled and took her inside...

Zain ...Wow...bahut sundar hai ...as she came near him ...

Da...mai jaanta hu ..tum aise kapde pehnti nahi ho...isliye tumahre taste koh nazar mai rakh kar ...thode lambe hi laaya ho...jaao change karo...beach par jaayenge ...

As she went in to try ...15 minutes later ...Zain gasped for breath ...as Aaliya stood in front ...the slender figure covered in a full cover swimming suit ..the slacks covering her leg ..and a frilly layer of skirt on it ...the decency still maintained to make her feel comfortable...as he handed a sarong to her ...she smiled ... Zain ..maine kabhi aise kapde pehne nahi hai ...

He smiled ...yeh private island hai ...door door tak loin ahi aa sakta ...bharosa rakho ...ab chale ...as she caught his hand ...

Kitkit ..hot haa ..he blushed ...

Da ..tum toh mujhe red shorts mai humesha hi chedti thi...

pata hai ...shadi ke baad mai jaan bujhkar aise ghoomta tha ...mujhe tumhari who sharmati nazar who 50 ki heroine wali ada ...hai ...jaanleva lagti thi ...

As she held his hand ...They went to the beach ...the white sand ...reflecting their happiness

The air had a salty humidity ...the sun shadowed in a blanket of white clouds ...as they settled on the sand ...Zain opened a big beach umbrella ...and spread out his towel...

He looked at her ...she still was trying to pull her slacks down ...as he held her hand ...

Da...theek hai ...she smiled...

Kitkit ...kitna lamba safar tai kiya hai na ...tum nahi hote toh na jaane meri zindagi kaise adhoori hoti...

Da ...hum dono adhore hote...khuda sab ki jodiya banata hai ...aur kismet unh eek kar hi deti hai ...as she giggled ...and looked at his wrist ...her tattoo

Kitkit ...tumhe ajeeb lagta hoga na ..jab meeting mai aise tattoo dikhta hoga hai na ...she caressed it slowly ...

Da...mere pyaar hai who ...sharam ya ajeeb kyu laggea ...

infact maine toh staff koh offer diya hai ...joh husbands apne wife ke naam ka tattoo karyenge unhe ek saak tak higher pay check milta hai ..mai akela thodi na ...hu ...

She giggled ....Zain ...tum aur tumhara pagalpan ...as he came close ...

His hands going on the back of her head ...titling it ...as she kissed him ..and then ran towards the waves...he ran behind her ...the salty water jumped on her as they played and splashed and got wet ...in a moment she lost her balance ...falling down and completely wet ...

He turned her around ...the wet damp hair mixed with the wet sand ...as he snuggled towards her ...

Aaliya ...the name provoking her senses to kiss him ...

The waves subsided with his every move ...and then again rushed to embrace her legs ...the salt and tangy mixture now seeping on her wet body as she smiled ...the two bodies swirled in a alluring mix...so intoxicating ...that the shy breeze held its breath ...afraid to wake them up...

The hugs and passion intensified ...as he nibbled on her skin ...the movement going hazily towards a want to explore more ...the urge to soothen the tingling sensations within his heart ...

The smooch lasted for a long time ...as the faces smiled in between sometimes gasping for breath ...and sometimes when the wave scattered on their frames ...

It was a magical moment that they had lost in each others arms ...a love that trickled in every bead...trampling every splash ...biting every infinite particle of sand ...as they rolled ...in the water ...drenching themselves with splatters of love ...

When Aaliya finally opened her eyes ...she was hungry ...and realized they had slept on the dry sand ...the clothes had dried too...

Kitkit ...Mujhe bhook lagi hai ...

He opened his eye....ek kaam ro he gave his hand ...mujhe kha jao ...mai bahut tasty hu ...

She hit him hard ...uthooo...bhuku lagi hai ...

As he got up, wiping the dried sand till sticking on his semi dried shorts ...

Ek pal kaa aaram nahi hai ...ab madam ke liye khana dhoondo ...suno ...mai lekar aata hu...boat mei rahe gaya ...tum shower lelo ...

She went in smiling ...smiling and giggling all the time...the sun was setting ...as he came in again ...

Madam...yaha samandar ka pani jyada hai ..peene ka kam ...waste mat karo...itni lambi beauty bath logi ...toh mujhe raat koh khara pani peena padega ...she giggled ...as she pulled him inside ...

the sand clogged the sieve ...as the water drained ...and he felt her body under the shower...the wet dizziness ...enticing his breath ...she seemed a bit wild as she bit on his neck ...he tried moving away ...

Shhh..love bites hai ...pyaar ki nishaani ...kai show off karna ...as the niblings grew ...the blood rushing to the spot ...and then being cooled with her soothing cold tongue ...driving him mad ...

As the love making moved on ..the legs rubbing on each other ...the misty washroom was engulfed in steam ...a hot and erotic passion was filling in ...as the lather added a tinge of its own scent ...muddling with his musky smell and her feminine splash ...the bodies rejoicing love ...the breath breaking in sighs and heave ...twirling lust ...swooning the small room...

It took them one hour to step out as Zain grumbled...

Bigado mujhe ..aur bigado...soch lo adat pad jayegi meri..ghar jaakar bhi yehi karunga ...as he spoke to her ....ab bahar niklo ...mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai ...

Zain ..mere kapde do...he looked up ...kaunse kapde ...

Aree mera gown ...

Who toh maine gila kar diya ...as she peeked out shocked ...

Toh mai ab pehnungi kya ...

He smiled ..yeh ...and handed over his white shirt ...

She pulled her hand outside ...pant ...

Kaunsi pant ...

Aree sirf shirt pehnungi kya ...

Pant toh maine pehni hai ...sirf shirt hai pehna hai toh pehno ...varna yeh bhi wapas le lunga ...

Allah Tauba ...kitne gande ho tum ...as she stepped out ...

still pulling down his bit over sized shirt ...as he put off the lights . the room lightened up with scented candles ...as he offered her his hand ...going on his one knee...dinner madam ...

They walked towards the outside balcony ...the candles brightening the room ..and the table ...as he had arranged everything ...

Da...khane ke baad ..meetha mai khilaunga ...she looked up...

Zaroora koi hot plan banaya hoga hai na ...he laughed ...

Anniversary hai ...tumse shadi karna sabse accha decision tha mere zindagi ka ...as he looked up...holding her hand ...Darling ..yeh aapke liye ...aap ne rishta banay ...meri zindagi savari ...khush ho na aap...

As Aaliya cried ...Zain ...mamu bahut khush hai ...I love you ...

As the dinner got over on a glass of apple cider ...and bites from each others spoons ..he looked up...

Da...aankh band karo....

As she obeyed ...he took her outside on the sand again and made her sit ...she felt a dry and soft thing...as he opened her eyes ...a wooden fire surrounded by dried hay splattered with flowers was ready ...as he smiled ...

Aaj raat sitaron ke saath ...she smiled ...

Aree meetha toh bhool hi gaya ...she frowned ..ab kya ...

Da...ab mai tumhe khane wala hu ...

as she tried running away ..he lifted her up and gently placed her on the make shift bed ...the sand and dried haystack ...pricking and caressing her thigh..the legs laid exposed as the shirt barely covered her torso ...she was shy ...

As Zain ...opened a box of chocolate paste ...and whisked some on his finger ...

Aaj chocolate kahunga ....and licked his fingers up...and smiled at her ...

The next moment she was being splattered with streaks of chocolate ..the dark lines merging with her skin ...in a tenderness ...as he looked at her after completing his art work...the shirt laid at a distance ...as her hourglass figure ..the peachy skin was marked by a strange pattern ...of a dark hazel etchings ...the finger marks ...imprinted on her soft surface ...she with her coy smile hid her modesty ...

As he peeled his layers of clothing ..and started his mission ...to wipe off his art work ..the tongue dabbing all the way on the tracks sampling the sweet and dark chocolate mixed skin ...stroking the stark bare skin ...and igniting her senses ...as he explored every inch of his heaven and her hands reciprocated with an equal furosity ..digging on his back...outlining his adams apple as she kissed him ...the few whiskers on his adams apple drove her mad ...his cleft chin ...and his husky voice ...his thumping chest ...as he merged himself in her ...her un-draped soul now rejoiced ...

The flames spurted in a bonfire as the scintillating heat ...melted them both ...the love charred the body ...as the sparks of love making ...smoked the night ...with a warm glow...

He smiled as he laid in her arms ...smiling ...

Happy anniversary Da...

Happy anniversary kitkit ...ab bolo Da ka matlab ...

He put his hand on his face to support him to stare at her ...

Tumhe pata hai ...jab Rhea mujhe mili ...tab mai usse koi purani yaad nahi dilana chahta tha ..darta tha ..kahi Malika..princess ya Mamu ki bhanji bolunga toh usse purani baatein yaad aajeygi ...aur achanak yaad aane se ..woh shayad ...disturb hogi isliye ...maine idea kiya ...Da...ka

Zain ..mai saade aat saal se ...Da ...sun rahi ho ...

He smiled again ...Rhea Da ...Aaliya bhi Da ...

Jab tumhari yadash aayi aur tum mujhe nafrat karti thi ...tab bhi tumhe Da ..bulata tha ...tumhe pata hi nahi chala ..

Tumhari nafrat bhi nahi rok paayi mere pyaar koh

Zain bolo na ...

He smiled ...Dad ka naam aur tumhara naam ...ek kar diya ...dono mere saath the ...har baar

Darling Aaliya ...Da ...

As he hugged him ...and smooched again ...mere shona ...ab tumhe gift milega ...and a bhooki sherni took over ...as Zain cried ...Da...Da ...Da ...Bachao...

Some love stories embed in our heart and minds ...some work beyond the realms of reality ...some beyond darkness ...but love always prevails ...true love always stands out ...to one such love story...

to one such couple

Zaya ...Zain aur Aaliya

Beintehaa

Beinthaa Isq - the END

Yeh lamhe kabhi na mit paayenge ...

Bas beintehaa yadein chod jayenge ...

Alvida nahi ...phir milne ka vaada hai tumse ...

Zaya ka ishq ...dohrane ka irada hai phir se

Ishq aisa sufiana kiya humne ...

Beintehaa Ishq ...jiya humne

SIM

Authors note- this story had parts of non-fiction too. The disease mentioned Traumatic brain injury is a real life incident.The method that Zain adapted was actually adapted and is a common treatment ...the aggressive streaks in such patients goes beyond emotional hurt...violent abuses are a part of their lives. The person has no control over their brain activity or their hatred and anger. Any small incident of hatred can trigger continuous images of flashes leading to accuses. I have seen a close person suffering through this, their loved ones fighting to get them back...a person fails to see love ...and its only love that has brought the person back to reality.

The disease is incurable, the streaks as Aaliya still surfaces though at a milder rate...and it will be difficult to believe but a real life Zain has gone to the extent of being hit and still staying strong and not leaving the person . He was the inspiration for the part of the story. To all those haters who maligned this story and mislabeled it ...please think before you speak ...dont mock ...cause god forbid you should never see someone close to you hating you or not able to withstand ur presence.

Several instances were inspired by real-life and several were totally fictional.

Mental stability is a unseen handicap that needs love to fight. If you ever come across people who need this support ...please stay strong ...It took 12 years for the affected person to strive back to normalcy ...but they did ..thanks to the love of their family and their special Zain ...

No justifications...no explanations...this is my pure attempt to give u all a diff dark real ...yet a love filled story ...

signing off from Beintehaa Ishq ...forever

till I come again with a new zaya story ...I will I promise ...

A journey of 6 months 6th dec 2014- 6 th may 2015 ...every day was special...thanks for all ur love ...

Love you all

SIM

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
sweetuiq thumbnail
WOW amazing update parh kr maza agaya :)